RemedySpot.com

Re: tick bit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Cameron, I like the way you think, although I'm not sure what the clean ticks would do in your scenario; that they'd leave us and 'infect' other mammals with 'clean'?Meanwhile, I'm trying to avoid getting bitten by ANYTHING, as the one yellow-jacket sting that caused a massive swelling on one of my lyme colonies (opposite side of body)for a couple years made me leery of how any insect's venom might affect the critters living inside me.I'm also keeping up my B1 and other B vitamins, as bugs don't like them in human smells.Be well,Léna

The nutribullet thread was epic, so I made a new title, but you all reminded me of something I thought of before.

One thing Ive learned hands on and through reading is that when you get bit by a tick the 'chetes in you taste the saliva or whatever of the tick and rush out to go and infect the tick so as to continue on. So, for us who have chronic lyme and are healthy enough and treating it hardcore with non encysting means, it has that good effect of bringing them out to where they can more easily killed by our protocols.

Of course you dont want to catch babesiosis or bartonella and should start treating for them as well too. Also, another fear is new genes entering ones borrellia community doing new evil, and breeding hybrid lyme. but if were on salt/c, mms, rifing, whatever, and then taking extra stuff cuz we know we got bit, I dont think the new guys, in unfamiliar territory, stand a chance. But who knows. I aint gonna go out getting bit by ticks. But it is a good side of the coin. And getting bit by ticks is a fact of life at least where I live.

But, what would be cool is clean ticks. Get a bunch of ticks on you I bet those little suckers would be dying to get out of us to some mouse or whatever isnt half herbs and salt. Does anyone know a lab that could breed clean ticks. I know I sound like a junkie, but I am all set with having these things in my body and in my life. and Im interested if anyone else has any thoughts or knowledge on this too.

Guest guest

Thats a interesting story about the yellow jacket. I havent been bit by one of

them things in years. and thanks for the B vitamin info.

What Im saying is the chronic lyme spirochetes in people get activated when they

get bit by a tick. Back the first time I took high dose antibiotics for months

and my doctor said I should stop and see what happens I was relatively good for

months. Then I got bit by one of those nasty little frackers and missed it for

like two days (midwinter, who knew). Around the time I took it off I came down

with my usual full blown chronic lyme symptoms and told my LLMD that the chronic

lyme was back and got back on the anibiotics. I read more recently that what

happened in this scenario is the spirochetes in me smelled the tick saliva and

awoke or whatever in order to go to get in the tick's gut, the next stage of

their life cycle/infection cycle, the chetes are assuming that the tick will

drop off and go find another animal that my lyme can infect. This is the

spirochetes instinct. They do not know that I will find the tick and put it in

tape before it can escape.

So, I was thinking, one could use this instinct against them, outsmarting them

to come out of their hiding places to be killed more easily or even join the

tick.

Of course then the tick would no longer be clean, rather it would be infected

with my gnarly antibiotic resistant strain. So it would be very wicked to

actually feed it a mouse, instead I would wrap it in tape and throw it out. But

the spirochetes wont know that, theyll think theyre on to better and brighter

things.

Plum island probably has clean ticks, but I dont think I would trust them, as

the book I read about their history, 'lab 257', portrays them as wildly careless

and incompitent. (This is a joke btw). I imagine there are university labs or

something that test tick borne diseases and have clean ticks they can infect

with whatever they are studying at the time.

>

> > The nutribullet thread was epic, so I made a new title, but you all reminded

me of something I thought of before.

> > One thing Ive learned hands on and through reading is that when you get bit

by a tick the 'chetes in you taste the saliva or whatever of the tick and rush

out to go and infect the tick so as to continue on. So, for us who have chronic

lyme and are healthy enough and treating it hardcore with non encysting means,

it has that good effect of bringing them out to where they can more easily

killed by our protocols.

> > Of course you dont want to catch babesiosis or bartonella and should start

treating for them as well too. Also, another fear is new genes entering ones

borrellia community doing new evil, and breeding hybrid lyme. but if were on

salt/c, mms, rifing, whatever, and then taking extra stuff cuz we know we got

bit, I dont think the new guys, in unfamiliar territory, stand a chance. But who

knows. I aint gonna go out getting bit by ticks. But it is a good side of the

coin. And getting bit by ticks is a fact of life at least where I live.

> > But, what would be cool is clean ticks. Get a bunch of ticks on you I bet

those little suckers would be dying to get out of us to some mouse or whatever

isnt half herbs and salt. Does anyone know a lab that could breed clean ticks. I

know I sound like a junkie, but I am all set with having these things in my body

and in my life. and Im interested if anyone else has any thoughts or knowledge

on this too.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

When Jeff Sutherland scanned me originally, he said I had the weaponized Lyme of Plum Island, which wasn't surprising, as I was from CT and got my bite on Nantucket Island. Who knows how many bites I'd had before that on Long Island Sound?As for ABX, it's generally recognized that they're only good for acute, not long-term Lyme. My biggest fear is that I might encounter some other medical emergency that might necessitate my having to take abx, which I would regard as a great set-back in my fight against this disease.Be well,Léna

Thats a interesting story about the yellow jacket. I havent been bit by one of them things in years. and thanks for the B vitamin info.

What Im saying is the chronic lyme spirochetes in people get activated when they get bit by a tick. Back the first time I took high dose antibiotics for months and my doctor said I should stop and see what happens I was relatively good for months. Then I got bit by one of those nasty little frackers and missed it for like two days (midwinter, who knew). Around the time I took it off I came down with my usual full blown chronic lyme symptoms and told my LLMD that the chronic lyme was back and got back on the anibiotics. I read more recently that what happened in this scenario is the spirochetes in me smelled the tick saliva and awoke or whatever in order to go to get in the tick's gut, the next stage of their life cycle/infection cycle, the chetes are assuming that the tick will drop off and go find another animal that my lyme can infect. This is the spirochetes instinct. They do not know that I will find the tick and put it in tape before it can escape.

So, I was thinking, one could use this instinct against them, outsmarting them to come out of their hiding places to be killed more easily or even join the tick.

Of course then the tick would no longer be clean, rather it would be infected with my gnarly antibiotic resistant strain. So it would be very wicked to actually feed it a mouse, instead I would wrap it in tape and throw it out. But the spirochetes wont know that, theyll think theyre on to better and brighter things.

Plum island probably has clean ticks, but I dont think I would trust them, as the book I read about their history, 'lab 257', portrays them as wildly careless and incompitent. (This is a joke btw). I imagine there are university labs or something that test tick borne diseases and have clean ticks they can infect with whatever they are studying at the time.

>

> > The nutribullet thread was epic, so I made a new title, but you all reminded me of something I thought of before.

> > One thing Ive learned hands on and through reading is that when you get bit by a tick the 'chetes in you taste the saliva or whatever of the tick and rush out to go and infect the tick so as to continue on. So, for us who have chronic lyme and are healthy enough and treating it hardcore with non encysting means, it has that good effect of bringing them out to where they can more easily killed by our protocols.

> > Of course you dont want to catch babesiosis or bartonella and should start treating for them as well too. Also, another fear is new genes entering ones borrellia community doing new evil, and breeding hybrid lyme. but if were on salt/c, mms, rifing, whatever, and then taking extra stuff cuz we know we got bit, I dont think the new guys, in unfamiliar territory, stand a chance. But who knows. I aint gonna go out getting bit by ticks. But it is a good side of the coin. And getting bit by ticks is a fact of life at least where I live.

> > But, what would be cool is clean ticks. Get a bunch of ticks on you I bet those little suckers would be dying to get out of us to some mouse or whatever isnt half herbs and salt. Does anyone know a lab that could breed clean ticks. I know I sound like a junkie, but I am all set with having these things in my body and in my life. and Im interested if anyone else has any thoughts or knowledge on this too.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Cameron,

I don't think you will ever see all ticks as clean ticks....

Well excuse me, there are zillions of them out there already clean, ticks are

not born

with disease, but become infected if their first meal is on mammals that is a

reservoir for

Lyme.. The white footed mouse is the most notorious with a 90% carrier rate...

If a larvae

tick lands on one of these, it has a 90% chance of being a Lyme carrier..

Many larvae ticks will not get their first meal from a " reservoired mammal and

thus as it goes through its life cycle it may never carry any disease.. A nymph

tick

landing on a human that is not a Lyme carrier will feed and not carry any

disease

away from the human, unless the human has Lyme already..

Once a tick is an adult if it is a Lyme carrier it can infect humans, but the

good news

is they are easy to spot and IF removed properly quickly may not pass on Lyme...

However, immediate abx treatment is highly suggested, just in case...

This is one of the best tools for removing ticks... Insert under the mouth,

twist and pull!

http://www.ticktwister.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Tick-Twister-Remover/dp/B00076NT64

Never apply anything to the tick like soap, alcohol or a burnt match, this will

only

force the tick to empty its guts into you..

Take care,

Jim

>

> The nutribullet thread was epic, so I made a new title, but you all reminded

> One thing Ive learned hands on and through reading is that when you get bit by

a tick the 'chetes in you taste the saliva or whatever of the tick and rush out

to go and infect the tick so as to continue on. So, for us who have chronic

killed by our protocols.

> Of course you dont want to catch babesiosis or bartonella and should start

bit, I dont think the new guys, in unfamiliar territory, stand a chance. But

who knows. I aint gonna go out getting bit by ticks. But it is a good side of

the coin. And getting bit by ticks is a fact of life at least where I live.

> But, what would be cool is clean ticks. Get a bunch of ticks on you I bet

isnt half herbs and salt. Does anyone know a lab that could breed clean ticks.

I know I sound like a junkie, but I am all set with having these things in my

body and in my life. and Im interested if anyone else has any thoughts or

knowledge on this too.

>

Guest guest

Hi Lena,

I use B1 and B-Complex and them ticks sure seem to like me!!

I just thought of something though, I use Listerine (WalMart generic) applied

to my skin to keep mosquitos off and it works... I just Googled and found others

are using it also to keep ticks off... So if I think of it, I will start

applying it to my

arms and legs when working around tick areas on my property...

We use to own two chalets in the mountains of Gatlinburg, TN... One year while

staying

in one of them, our blind dog Mocha had meandered off the steep driveway and

had

walked over a nest of yellow jackets that built their nest in the ground... They

quickly

swarmed her, Donna and I saw this and knew this would be the end of this old

dogs

life, without a second going by, I ran into the swarm, grabbed Mocha and ran

like hell..

Well not too bad, I got one sting on my stomach and boy did it hurt, I mean it

hurt!

I was so friggin mad this happened, I vowed to kill that nest, Donna figured I

would

only get stung more.. I asked Donna to boil a big pot of water, there was a 5

foot

concrete block wall in front of this nest, I leaned over and dumped the water

right

on the nest, all gone! There were a few flyers, but they did not want to mess

with

BIG JIM!! They actually dug a good sized hole in the hard clay ground..

I would take a sting from a yellow jacket any day instead of a tick bite!! The

locals

on the mountain said yellow jackets tend to build nests in the ground if a cold

winter

is coming... Watch where you step!!

Jim

>

> > The nutribullet thread was epic, so I made a new title, but you all reminded

killed by our protocols.

bit, I dont think the new guys, in unfamiliar territory, stand a chance. But who

isnt half herbs and salt. Does anyone know a lab that could breed clean ticks. I

know I sound like a junkie, but I am all set with having these things in my body

and in my life. and Im interested if anyone else has any thoughts or knowledge

on this too.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Jim,While I was on the road, I tried several repellants, which didn't seem to repel most insects. Now, I make a mix of distilled water, vodka, and geranium oil into a spray bottle. (recipe somewhere in the rig)It's supposed to be especially effective on ticks. So far, so good.I think anyone with B deficiency is more alluring to bugs. I had a friend who was B-deficient and when we took long walks together the bug flocked to her, rather than me, as they did when I was alone.Be well,Léna

Hi Lena,

I use B1 and B-Complex and them ticks sure seem to like me!!

I just thought of something though, I use Listerine (WalMart generic) applied

to my skin to keep mosquitos off and it works... I just Googled and found others

are using it also to keep ticks off... So if I think of it, I will start applying it to my

arms and legs when working around tick areas on my property...

We use to own two chalets in the mountains of Gatlinburg, TN... One year while staying

in one of them, our blind dog Mocha had meandered off the steep driveway and had

walked over a nest of yellow jackets that built their nest in the ground... They quickly

swarmed her, Donna and I saw this and knew this would be the end of this old dogs

life, without a second going by, I ran into the swarm, grabbed Mocha and ran like hell..

Well not too bad, I got one sting on my stomach and boy did it hurt, I mean it hurt!

I was so friggin mad this happened, I vowed to kill that nest, Donna figured I would

only get stung more.. I asked Donna to boil a big pot of water, there was a 5 foot

concrete block wall in front of this nest, I leaned over and dumped the water right

on the nest, all gone! There were a few flyers, but they did not want to mess with

BIG JIM!! They actually dug a good sized hole in the hard clay ground..

I would take a sting from a yellow jacket any day instead of a tick bite!! The locals

on the mountain said yellow jackets tend to build nests in the ground if a cold winter

is coming... Watch where you step!!

Jim

>

> > The nutribullet thread was epic, so I made a new title, but you all reminded me of something I thought of before.

> > One thing Ive learned hands on and through reading is that when you get bit by a tick the 'chetes in you taste the saliva or whatever of the tick and rush out to go and infect the tick so as to continue on. So, for us who have chronic lyme and are healthy enough and treating it hardcore with non encysting means, it has that good effect of bringing them out to where they can more easily killed by our protocols.

> > Of course you dont want to catch babesiosis or bartonella and should start treating for them as well too. Also, another fear is new genes entering ones borrellia community doing new evil, and breeding hybrid lyme. but if were on salt/c, mms, rifing, whatever, and then taking extra stuff cuz we know we got bit, I dont think the new guys, in unfamiliar territory, stand a chance. But who knows. I aint gonna go out getting bit by ticks. But it is a good side of the coin. And getting bit by ticks is a fact of life at least where I live.

> > But, what would be cool is clean ticks. Get a bunch of ticks on you I bet those little suckers would be dying to get out of us to some mouse or whatever isnt half herbs and salt. Does anyone know a lab that could breed clean ticks. I know I sound like a junkie, but I am all set with having these things in my body and in my life. and Im interested if anyone else has any thoughts or knowledge on this too.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Cheap! Cheap vodka is also good for making herbal tinctures. It's just better alcohol for these purposes. Last fall, I made 3 liters of black walnut hull tincture with it. L

I have read that B1 is emitted through the skin, making ourselves less appetizing to insects. So, if there is a b1 deficiency, it would make sense that bugs would be more attracted.

I would love to know your bug recipe! Does it matter what type of Vodka (cheep or expensive?)

> > >

> > > > The nutribullet thread was epic, so I made a new title, but you all reminded me of something I thought of before.

> > > > One thing Ive learned hands on and through reading is that when you get bit by a tick the 'chetes in you taste the saliva or whatever of the tick and rush out to go and infect the tick so as to continue on. So, for us who have chronic lyme and are healthy enough and treating it hardcore with non encysting means, it has that good effect of bringing them out to where they can more easily killed by our protocols.

> > > > Of course you dont want to catch babesiosis or bartonella and should start treating for them as well too. Also, another fear is new genes entering ones borrellia community doing new evil, and breeding hybrid lyme. but if were on salt/c, mms, rifing, whatever, and then taking extra stuff cuz we know we got bit, I dont think the new guys, in unfamiliar territory, stand a chance. But who knows. I aint gonna go out getting bit by ticks. But it is a good side of the coin. And getting bit by ticks is a fact of life at least where I live.

> > > > But, what would be cool is clean ticks. Get a bunch of ticks on you I bet those little suckers would be dying to get out of us to some mouse or whatever isnt half herbs and salt. Does anyone know a lab that could breed clean ticks. I know I sound like a junkie, but I am all set with having these things in my body and in my life. and Im interested if anyone else has any thoughts or knowledge on this too.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

I use B1 and them bugs seem to love me!!

Skeetters, ticks and horse flies are common problems where I live...

Fortunately, the biggest problem for me is not ticks but skeetters,

I guess being close to woods and water they are plentiful.. And

the fear with them is West Nile Virus, they test chickens at

the health department for NWV using chickens that are caged

and left outside.. Every year there are positive findings of NWV.

Jim

> > > >

> > > > > The nutribullet thread was epic, so I made a new title, but you all

reminded me of something I thought of before.

> > > > > One thing Ive learned hands on and through reading is that when you

get bit by a tick the 'chetes in you taste the saliva or whatever of the tick

and rush out to go and infect the tick so as to continue on. So, for us who have

chronic lyme and are healthy enough and treating it hardcore with non encysting

means, it has that good effect of bringing them out to where they can more

easily killed by our protocols.

> > > > > Of course you dont want to catch babesiosis or bartonella and should

start treating for them as well too. Also, another fear is new genes entering

ones borrellia community doing new evil, and breeding hybrid lyme. but if were

on salt/c, mms, rifing, whatever, and then taking extra stuff cuz we know we got

> > > > > But, what would be cool is clean ticks. Get a bunch of ticks on you I

bet those little suckers would be dying to get out of us to some mouse or

whatever isnt half herbs and salt. Does anyone know a lab that could breed clean

ticks. I know I sound like a junkie, but I am all set with having these things

in my body and in my life. and Im interested if anyone else has any thoughts or

knowledge on this too.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Do you take B1 shortly before going outside?

Also, have you ever tried soaking rosemary leaves in olive oil (for at least

three days) and using that as a repellant for mosquitos?

> > > > >

> > > > > > The nutribullet thread was epic, so I made a new title, but you all

reminded me of something I thought of before.

> > > > > > One thing Ive learned hands on and through reading is that when you

get bit by a tick the 'chetes in you taste the saliva or whatever of the tick

and rush out to go and infect the tick so as to continue on. So, for us who have

chronic lyme and are healthy enough and treating it hardcore with non encysting

means, it has that good effect of bringing them out to where they can more

easily killed by our protocols.

> > > > > > Of course you dont want to catch babesiosis or bartonella and should

start treating for them as well too. Also, another fear is new genes entering

ones borrellia community doing new evil, and breeding hybrid lyme. but if were

on salt/c, mms, rifing, whatever, and then taking extra stuff cuz we know we got

> > > > > > But, what would be cool is clean ticks. Get a bunch of ticks on you

I bet those little suckers would be dying to get out of us to some mouse or

whatever isnt half herbs and salt. Does anyone know a lab that could breed clean

ticks. I know I sound like a junkie, but I am all set with having these things

in my body and in my life. and Im interested if anyone else has any thoughts or

knowledge on this too.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Malinda. Yeah, I havent heard any stories of quick return of symptoms after

a new bite. I wish I could remember which book I read that in. Has anyone else

out there experienced this? It might only work with the adult deer tick since

it stays on for a couple days while the nymphs will fill up and drop off in less

than 24 hours (I love how the medical establishment likes to state that the tick

has to be on you for 24 or 48 hours before one contracts lyme, what an amazing

load of bullshit, they might want to do a biological survey one day, or maybe

then there wouldnt be as much ms and alheimers to treat), or maybe not. I dont

see my dreams of experimenting with it becoming a reality because laboratory

ticks are hard to come by. I bet it would be the worlds best cyst buster

though. I would have your son try some cyst and biofilm busters in the

meantime. Ive been reading up on it and it seems there are a lot of choices.

lymediseaseresource.com has a lot on the subject and you can search it on this

forum.

> >

killed by our protocols.

bit, I dont think the new guys, in unfamiliar territory, stand a chance. But

who knows. I aint gonna go out getting bit by ticks. But it is a good side of

the coin. And getting bit by ticks is a fact of life at least where I live.

isnt half herbs and salt. Does anyone know a lab that could breed clean ticks.

I know I sound like a junkie, but I am all set with having these things in my

body and in my life. and Im interested if anyone else has any thoughts or

knowledge on this too.

> >

>