RemedySpot.com

Rifing for Sinusitis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Look up sinusitis or sinus infection on electroherbalism.com or google CAFL listSee if there are more specific frequenciesSince you havent had much luck thus far , try a mold frequency.Do you know if there is mold in your home? This can cause chronic sinus issues, So can general seasonal allergies..Keep using the irrigation of the sinuses , it helps relieve some of the inflammation even if you dont feel it.salt water should be fairly warm, this helps much more than cool waterI highly recommend Nutramedix Banderol for sinus infections ( it also kills lyme, so could cause a herx also)).Have you tried sniffing MMS vapors ?( mix up a batch and gently sniff in shallow breaths several times, take a few breaths away from the mms and then repeat sniffing the mms

vapors) .This can often relieve sinus infections.because you are just gently sniffing the vapors just into your sinuses it shouldnt cause a herx.jan Rifing for Sinusitis Posted by: "gritsnprunes" gritsnprunes@... gritsnprunes Date: Sat Jun 9, 2012 8:58 pm ((PDT))I posted previously about having sinusitis. Terry suggested frequencies 727, 787 (thanks for that, Terry). So far I'm not having much success..Treated from 5/27 - 6/1 and then 6/7-6/8 as follows:Frequency Total Time20 5:35120 11:15727 21:08787 19:30880 2:50Reason for break - think the 880 frequency

caused herx. Not positive, could just be coincidence, but had to stop for a bit.The

frequencies that I seemed to feel something as far as the sinusitis goes were 120 and 787, but it's not going away and doesn't seem to be improving much.After the first day of a good dose of 727, 787 I thought something was happening because I woke up with a stuffy nose, which I hadn't had previously. I thought maybe it had broken lose the infection. Then it seemed to move into my chest. But that was it. I rifed for some days after this before the break, but no more changes. Seemed to just go back to where I started.Prior to rifing and up to now I have also been irrigating and gargling and that's not helping much either.I

imagine I'm in a common dilemma - do I keep rifing at 727, 787 because it needs more time, or do I try different frequencies? The trick with different frequencies is if I hit one that gives me a Lyme herx, then I can't do it daily.Ideas?Thanks Â… "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/