RemedySpot.com

Re: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Jan

Thank you for responding i just started to coil a few weeks ago and i am up to a minute and a half on my abdomen.I coiled on the 4th and today i am in really bad shape does a herx from coiling come on after 5 days?I used samento before i ever started coiling many say that you shouldnt use samento or banderol because there natural antimicrobials but from the literature the 2 when combined treat all forms of lyme...

Subject: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ?To: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife >Date: Monday, July 9, 2012, 7:17 PM

I am using both banderol and samento and still coil.I would not recommend using both if you are just starting out or are early in treatment because it could create a herx that your body cannot handle . I would not want a large herx because it will cause too many neurotoxins in the body from the die off, unless you are doing a lot of detox. Start with one, then move to a second added in protocol ,only after you know how one protocol will affect your body

Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ? Posted by: "Terence B" candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Mon Jul 9, 2012 1:20 pm ((PDT))Anyone on these or have tryed when they are coiling?I know they say its contraindicative but i would like to hear others feedback. Terry

"Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

http://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Guest guest

IMHO , I would not start a new protocol for three months, letting one protocol have a chance to work and seeing how the body responds, before adding in more to herx on.Yes Samento and banderol work synergistically together according to the researchYes a herx can come anywhere from right away to 3-5 days afterwards.We try not to have herxes that last for more than a few days.This then is the importance of detox, to stop the herxing.Samento by itself has been known in the past to encyst lyme. However ,something about the combination of the two herbs together make it not do so ,I believe.Banderol is effective against many different bacteria.I take periodic breaks from the samento because it tears up my stomach, but also because you should give the body a rest in order to let your own immune system

take over.Basically I take samento 3 days a week while taking banderol 6 days a week, resting on the seventhRe: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ? Posted by: "T.B" candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Mon Jul 9, 2012 4:25 pm ((PDT))Hi JanThank

you for responding i just started to coil a few weeks ago and i am up to a minute and a half on my abdomen.I coiled on the 4th and today i am in really bad shape does a herx from coiling come on after 5 days?I used

samento before i ever started coiling many say that you shouldnt use samento or banderol because there natural antimicrobials but from the literature the 2 when combined treat all forms of lyme...Subject: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ?To: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife >Date: Monday, July 9, 2012, 7:17 PM "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Guest guest

Hi Terry,

When I first treated my wife with the GB-4000 a good while ago, not knowing any

better, she was taking Samento at the same time.

My wife continued to have herxes after GB treatments; however, it is possible

that she could have progressed faster without the Samento.

We switched later to the Coil, and were not using Samento then.

Her progress was at the rate most Forum members experience.

Adam

>

> Anyone on these or have tryed when they are coiling?I know they say its

contraindicative but i would like to hear others feedback.

> Terry

>

Guest guest

Hi Adam ty for the response

I dont know if i am herxing or what i coiled on the 5th and for the last few days i can barely walk without feeling like i am gonna faint and my head is hurting i just started coiling about 3 weeks ago .I had neuro issues but this is really bad feel like i am gonna die here..If this is a herx how long do they usually last i am taking pinella,90ozs of water a day and activated charchol 3 times a day inbetween meals.

Subject: Re: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ?To: Lyme_and_Rife Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 5:27 PM

Hi Terry,When I first treated my wife with the GB-4000 a good while ago, not knowing any better, she was taking Samento at the same time.My wife continued to have herxes after GB treatments; however, it is possible that she could have progressed faster without the Samento.We switched later to the Coil, and were not using Samento then.Her progress was at the rate most Forum members experience.Adam >> Anyone on these or have tryed when they are coiling?I know they say its contraindicative but i would like to hear others feedback.> Terry>

Guest guest

Hi Terry,

When using the Coil, my wife began at about 15 seconds at 432, and the herx

would come about 1 to 3 days later, lasting a day of two, then she would feel

better, and she would rest a day or two, then would coil say 30 sec, and repeat

the above, until she got to 3 minutes. She would not advance in duration until

the herx duration went way down at a particular coil duration. So she might stay

at 30 seconds for several sessions! She never exceeded 3 minutes for any place

in her body.

From what you describe (difficult for me to tell; I didn't see the detail), but

sounds like you overdid it somehow.

Be careful about over-coiling. Seems like you need to detox carefully, rest up

after the herxing stops, and then go slowly from there. This is what most Forum

coilers do.

Adam

> >

> > Anyone on these or have tryed when they are coiling?I know they say its

contraindicative but i would like to hear others feedback.

> > Terry

> >

>

Guest guest

hi Adam thank you very much

I hope thats what this is cause man i feel like i am gonna die here

Subject: Re: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ?To: Lyme_and_Rife Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 11:03 PM

Hi Terry,When using the Coil, my wife began at about 15 seconds at 432, and the herx would come about 1 to 3 days later, lasting a day of two, then she would feel better, and she would rest a day or two, then would coil say 30 sec, and repeat the above, until she got to 3 minutes. She would not advance in duration until the herx duration went way down at a particular coil duration. So she might stay at 30 seconds for several sessions! She never exceeded 3 minutes for any place in her body.From what you describe (difficult for me to tell; I didn't see the detail), but sounds like you overdid it somehow.Be careful about over-coiling. Seems like you need to detox carefully, rest up after the herxing stops, and then go slowly from there. This is what most Forum coilers do.Adam> >> > Anyone on these or have

tryed when they are coiling?I know they say its contraindicative but i would like to hear others feedback.> > Terry> >>

Guest guest

When a herx goes on for this long, STOPall killing ortocols and focus on just detoxing and building the adrenals.Then slowly rampo up again on the protocols you are using.Only take the amount of herb or rife treatment that gives you a herx, stop raising the amount when you reach that point of herxing.Only add more killing ater the herxes slow down and dont last as long.Go slow .Its important to pace not race , because the die off toxins can do a lot of damage to the body. Re: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ? Posted by: "T.B" candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:39 pm ((PDT))Hi Adam ty for

the responseI

dont know if i am herxing or what i coiled on the 5th and for the last few days i can barely walk without feeling like i am gonna faint and my head is hurting i just started coiling about 3 weeks ago .I had neuro issues but this is really bad feel like i am gonna die here..If this is a

herx how long do they usually last i am taking pinella,90ozs of water a

day and activated charchol 3 times a day inbetween meals. "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Guest guest

My lyme doc told me to take hydrolite (a product you take when you have vomiting or diarhea to replace body salts ) when herxing as all of the water you need to wash out toxins can strip body salts and make you light headed. Cheers From: Lyme_and_Rife [mailto:Lyme_and_Rife ] On Behalf Of jan sSent: Thursday, 12 July 2012 6:02 AMTo: Lyme_and_Rife Subject: Re: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ? When a herx goes on for this long, STOPall killing ortocols and focus on just detoxing and building the adrenals.Then slowly rampo up again on the protocols you are using.Only take the amount of herb or rife treatment that gives you a herx, stop raising the amount when you reach that point of herxing.Only add more killing ater the herxes slow down and dont last as long.Go slow .Its important to pace not race , because the die off toxins can do a lot of damage to the body . Re: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ? Posted by: " T.B " candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:39 pm ((PDT))Hi Adam ty for the responseI dont know if i am herxing or what i coiled on the 5th and for the last few days i can barely walk without feeling like i am gonna faint and my head is hurting i just started coiling about 3 weeks ago .I had neuro issues but this is really bad feel like i am gonna die here..If this is a herx how long do they usually last i am taking pinella,90ozs of water a day and activated charchol 3 times a day inbetween meals. " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely. " -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Guest guest

Hi Jan i am not taking anything that would kill lyme right now i am not even doing my infra sauna because heat supposily kills lyme i am still very bad here neurologically the last time i coiled was on the 5th.

"Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

http://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Guest guest

Then do everything in your arsenal to detox and build the immune system and adrenals.you also probably need electrolytes , using Emergen-C or some other electrolyte drink ( even walmart carries Emergen_C).Drink several electrolyte drinks in a day , you can count it as part of your water intake.Ipersonally never got detox effects from pinella , burbur is what works for me as does red root.Tinctures often work better as they absorb easier in the body.Also add trace minerals through adding a little sea salt to your electrolyte drinks. you might try also taking kudzu,( peuraria) to help increase circulation in the brainlions mane is good mushroom for the nervous system,cordyceps is also helpful ,all are good for nervous system issues. oh andalso to help get rid of brain fog

lightheadedness Source Naturals K Mag KG is a great product that absorbs ammonia ( one of the primary issues in the brain causing brain fog).I take the burbur and K mag KG at the same time and then one of the binders lateras far as heat , it takes at least 150 degrees to start killing lyme and its pretty much impossible to get that using a sauna , because its unlikely you could stand the heat for a long enough period of time.Use the sauna long enough to sweat for only a few minutes , take a cool shower, then you can sauna again for how ever long it takes your pores to open to start sweating again, then another cool shower.Then rest .If you can tolerate it do the sauna cycle 3 to 4 times.or work up to it. This should help release toxins.again use magnesium spray and take in lots of electrolytes use the K mag KG you should see a difference in the brain fogOkay lets discuss detoxFirst

We need to do detox every day.Some methods may require once or twice a day ,or depending on your body,more or less.There are so many different forms of detoxBrain issues, this is when you get all fuzzy headed and feel foggy so we call it brain fog.Usually it will take something to release the neurotoxins from the brain( most often ammonia).Some use Nutramedix burbur or pinella,There is also a detox product from Natures trust that is useful.Some use red root which detoxes lymph.It helps detox the whole body also.Then a half hour or 45 minutes later so later we take a binder type detox agentThis varies per person .It can be charcoal(messy).clay, pectin, glucomannan, chitosan , etc anything that will absorb the toxins once it reaches the intestinal tract..This is a really important part of the detox process Some people use Source Naturals K mag KG which detoxes and neutralizes ammonia. I use a combination of

eachA mention of clays , there are many out there Diatomaceous Earth is one( which also helps ride the body of intestinal bad bugs worms etc). there is red clays and green french clay there is azomite ( which is also filled with trace minerals).It basically comes down to , which ever works for you.Usually just mix a teaspoon in water and chug it down, it can be mixed into juice or food or anything else for kids.It is gritty ,so you might need to "hide" it) When taking binders, we must take them away from other supplements because they are naturally absorbant and their purpose is to absorb anything bad in the intestines so it doesnt get reabsorbed into the bloodstream.Some will take clay first thing in the morning or last at night as well.Experiment with what works best for you.Every body has to be treated individually, What works for one person may not work for youMost important mineral is magnesium.You can get

magnesium through bathing in epsom salts(easy for children) or using transdermal magnesium oil spray ( important to follow the directions ,not starting with full strength but building up to it gradually).You can also take oral magnesium but magnesium is not well absorbed through the digestive tract.I find oral magnesium particularly useful for when I get constipated, or just to keep myself regular.Magnesium is important to just about every function in the human body and lyme unfortunately likes magnesium so it takes some of what we take away from us.That means that we need more than a healthy person.Magnesium also helps with pain.If your child needs it I suggest a product called Natural Calm.Its a powder that when added to water it gets fizzy and is often a fruit flavor.Made specifically so kids will like it.You can probably add other powdered supplements to it to hide them.Another good way to get kids to take supplements is smoothies

using yogurt or kefirNext their are coffee enemas.These are done low volume with specific instructions.The theory is that it hits a duct in the lower intestinal tract and detoxes the liver.Other detox for the liver includes glutathione, milk thistle and other cleansing herbs.also, another thing that helps is immune boosting herbs and herbs that support the adrenal glands.Being sick creates stress in the body and our adrenal gland takes a beating and is often depleted.I have several products that I use to help.One is called HRF Thalamic, which is a combination of glandulars Take with zinc and selenium.Other adaptogenic herbs include many chinese herbals(TCM)lonicera fiosa(honey suckle),Forsythiaschizandralicorice root( caution, this may raise blood pressure)RhodiolaashwagandaGinsengEleutheroHoly

BasilnotoginsengRe: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ? Posted by: "T.B" candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:02 pm ((PDT))Hi

Jan i am not taking anything that would kill lyme right now i am not even doing my infra sauna because heat supposily kills lyme i am still very bad here neurologically the last time i coiled was on the 5th. "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Guest guest

Hi Jan,I just want to say that you're such a solid, consistent source of great info! I never fail to learn something, reading your posts. Thank you so much.Be well, my friend,Léna

Then do everything in your arsenal to detox and build the immune system and adrenals.you also probably need electrolytes , using Emergen-C or some other electrolyte drink ( even walmart carries Emergen_C).Drink several electrolyte drinks in a day , you can count it as part of your water intake.Ipersonally never got detox effects from pinella , burbur is what works for me as does red root.Tinctures often work better as they absorb easier in the body.Also add trace minerals through adding a little sea salt to your electrolyte drinks. you might try also taking kudzu,( peuraria) to help increase circulation in the brainlions mane is good mushroom for the nervous system,cordyceps is also helpful ,all are good for nervous system issues. oh andalso to help get rid of brain fog

lightheadedness Source Naturals K Mag KG is a great product that absorbs ammonia ( one of the primary issues in the brain causing brain fog).I take the burbur and K mag KG at the same time and then one of the binders lateras far as heat , it takes at least 150 degrees to start killing lyme and its pretty much impossible to get that using a sauna , because its unlikely you could stand the heat for a long enough period of time.Use the sauna long enough to sweat for only a few minutes , take a cool shower, then you can sauna again for how ever long it takes your pores to open to start sweating again, then another cool shower.Then rest .If you can tolerate it do the sauna cycle 3 to 4 times.or work up to it. This should help release toxins.again use magnesium spray and take in lots of electrolytes use the K mag KG you should see a difference in the brain fogOkay lets discuss detoxFirst

We need to do detox every day.Some methods may require once or twice a day ,or depending on your body,more or less.There are so many different forms of detoxBrain issues, this is when you get all fuzzy headed and feel foggy so we call it brain fog.Usually it will take something to release the neurotoxins from the brain( most often ammonia).Some use Nutramedix burbur or pinella,There is also a detox product from Natures trust that is useful.Some use red root which detoxes lymph.It helps detox the whole body also.Then a half hour or 45 minutes later so later we take a binder type detox agentThis varies per person .It can be charcoal(messy).clay, pectin, glucomannan, chitosan , etc anything that will absorb the toxins once it reaches the intestinal tract..This is a really important part of the detox process Some people use Source Naturals K mag KG which detoxes and neutralizes ammonia. I use a combination of

eachA mention of clays , there are many out there Diatomaceous Earth is one( which also helps ride the body of intestinal bad bugs worms etc). there is red clays and green french clay there is azomite ( which is also filled with trace minerals).It basically comes down to , which ever works for you.Usually just mix a teaspoon in water and chug it down, it can be mixed into juice or food or anything else for kids.It is gritty ,so you might need to "hide" it) When taking binders, we must take them away from other supplements because they are naturally absorbant and their purpose is to absorb anything bad in the intestines so it doesnt get reabsorbed into the bloodstream.Some will take clay first thing in the morning or last at night as well.Experiment with what works best for you.Every body has to be treated individually, What works for one person may not work for youMost important mineral is magnesium.You can get

magnesium through bathing in epsom salts(easy for children) or using transdermal magnesium oil spray ( important to follow the directions ,not starting with full strength but building up to it gradually).You can also take oral magnesium but magnesium is not well absorbed through the digestive tract.I find oral magnesium particularly useful for when I get constipated, or just to keep myself regular.Magnesium is important to just about every function in the human body and lyme unfortunately likes magnesium so it takes some of what we take away from us.That means that we need more than a healthy person.Magnesium also helps with pain.If your child needs it I suggest a product called Natural Calm.Its a powder that when added to water it gets fizzy and is often a fruit flavor.Made specifically so kids will like it.You can probably add other powdered supplements to it to hide them.Another good way to get kids to take supplements is smoothies

using yogurt or kefirNext their are coffee enemas.These are done low volume with specific instructions.The theory is that it hits a duct in the lower intestinal tract and detoxes the liver.Other detox for the liver includes glutathione, milk thistle and other cleansing herbs.also, another thing that helps is immune boosting herbs and herbs that support the adrenal glands.Being sick creates stress in the body and our adrenal gland takes a beating and is often depleted.I have several products that I use to help.One is called HRF Thalamic, which is a combination of glandulars Take with zinc and selenium.Other adaptogenic herbs include many chinese herbals(TCM)lonicera fiosa(honey suckle),Forsythiaschizandralicorice root( caution, this may raise blood pressure)RhodiolaashwagandaGinsengEleutheroHoly

BasilnotoginsengRe: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ? Posted by: "T.B" candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:02 pm ((PDT))Hi

Jan i am not taking anything that would kill lyme right now i am not even doing my infra sauna because heat supposily kills lyme i am still very bad here neurologically the last time i coiled was on the 5th. "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Guest guest

Say you take a detoxifier 3times a day should you take a binder 3times also.

jan s ;

To:

Lyme_and_Rife <Lyme_and_Rife >;

Subject:

Re: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ?

Sent:

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 3:04:16 PM

eachA mention of clays , there are many out there Diatomaceous Earth is one( which also helps ride the body of intestinal bad bugs worms etc). there is red clays and green french clay there is azomite ( which is also filled with trace minerals).It basically comes down to , which ever works for you.Usually just mix a teaspoon in water and chug it down, it can be mixed into juice or food or anything else for kids.It is gritty ,so you might need to " hide " it) When taking binders, we must take them away from other supplements because they are naturally absorbant and their purpose is to absorb anything bad in the intestines so it doesnt get reabsorbed into the bloodstream.Some will take clay first thing in the morning or last at night as well.Experiment with what works best for you.Every body has to be treated individually, What works for one person may not work for youMost important mineral is magnesium.You can

get

BasilnotoginsengRe: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ? Posted by: " T.B " candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:02 pm ((PDT))Hi

Jan i am not taking anything that would kill lyme right now i am not even doing my infra sauna because heat supposily kills lyme i am still very bad here neurologically the last time i coiled was on the 5th. " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely. " -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Guest guest

Wow , Thank you for posting this. I love your clear concise explanation and learnt lots Cheers From: Lyme_and_Rife [mailto:Lyme_and_Rife ] On Behalf Of jan sSent: Friday, 13 July 2012 1:04 AMTo: Lyme_and_Rife Subject: Re: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ? Then do everything in your arsenal to detox and build the immune system and adrenals.you also probably need electrolytes , using Emergen-C or some other electrolyte drink ( even walmart carries Emergen_C).Drink several electrolyte drinks in a day , you can count it as part of your water intake.Ipersonally never got detox effects from pinella , burbur is what works for me as does red root.Tinctures often work better as they absorb easier in the body.Also add trace minerals through adding a little sea salt to your electrolyte drinks. you might try also taking kudzu,( peuraria) to help increase circulation in the brainlions mane is good mushroom for the nervous system,cordyceps is also helpful ,all are good for nervous system issues. oh andalso to help get rid of brain fog lightheadedness Source Naturals K Mag KG is a great product that absorbs ammonia ( one of the primary issues in the brain causing brain fog).I take the burbur and K mag KG at the same time and then one of the binders lateras far as heat , it takes at least 150 degrees to start killing lyme and its pretty much impossible to get that using a sauna , because its unlikely you could stand the heat for a long enough period of time.Use the sauna long enough to sweat for only a few minutes , take a cool shower, then you can sauna again for how ever long it takes your pores to open to start sweating again, then another cool shower.Then rest .If you can tolerate it do the sauna cycle 3 to 4 times.or work up to it. This should help release toxins.again use magnesium spray and take in lots of electrolytes use the K mag KG you should see a difference in the brain fog Okay lets discuss detoxFirst We need to do detox every day.Some methods may require once or twice a day ,or depending on your body,more or less.There are so many different forms of detoxBrain issues, this is when you get all fuzzy headed and feel foggy so we call it brain fog.Usually it will take something to release the neurotoxins from the brain( most often ammonia).Some use Nutramedix burbur or pinella,There is also a detox product from Natures trust that is useful.Some use red root which detoxes lymph.It helps detox the whole body also.Then a half hour or 45 minutes later so later we take a binder type detox agentThis varies per person .It can be charcoal(messy).clay, pectin, glucomannan, chitosan , etc anything that will absorb the toxins once it reaches the intestinal tract..This is a really important part of the detox process Some people use Source Naturals K mag KG which detoxes and neutralizes ammonia. I use a combination of eachA mention of clays , there are many out there Diatomaceous Earth is one( which also helps ride the body of intestinal bad bugs worms etc). there is red clays and green french clay there is azomite ( which is also filled with trace minerals).It basically comes down to , which ever works for you.Usually just mix a teaspoon in water and chug it down, it can be mixed into juice or food or anything else for kids.It is gritty ,so you might need to " hide " it) When taking binders, we must take them away from other supplements because they are naturally absorbant and their purpose is to absorb anything bad in the intestines so it doesnt get reabsorbed into the bloodstream.Some will take clay first thing in the morning or last at night as well.Experiment with what works best for you.Every body has to be treated individually, What works for one person may not work for youMost important mineral is magnesium.You can get magnesium through bathing in epsom salts(easy for children) or using transdermal magnesium oil spray ( important to follow the directions ,not starting with full strength but building up to it gradually).You can also take oral magnesium but magnesium is not well absorbed through the digestive tract.I find oral magnesium particularly useful for when I get constipated, or just to keep myself regular.Magnesium is important to just about every function in the human body and lyme unfortunately likes magnesium so it takes some of what we take away from us.That means that we need more than a healthy person.Magnesium also helps with pain.If your child needs it I suggest a product called Natural Calm.Its a powder that when added to water it gets fizzy and is often a fruit flavor.Made specifically so kids will like it.You can probably add other powdered supplements to it to hide them.Another good way to get kids to take supplements is smoothies using yogurt or kefirNext their are coffee enemas.These are done low volume with specific instructions.The theory is that it hits a duct in the lower intestinal tract and detoxes the liver.Other detox for the liver includes glutathione, milk thistle and other cleansing herbs.also, another thing that helps is immune boosting herbs and herbs that support the adrenal glands.Being sick creates stress in the body and our adrenal gland takes a beating and is often depleted.I have several products that I use to help.One is called HRF Thalamic, which is a combination of glandulars Take with zinc and selenium.Other adaptogenic herbs include many chinese herbals(TCM)lonicera fiosa(honey suckle),Forsythiaschizandralicorice root( caution, this may raise blood pressure)RhodiolaashwagandaGinsengEleutheroHoly Basilnotoginseng Re: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ? Posted by: " T.B " candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:02 pm ((PDT))Hi Jan i am not taking anything that would kill lyme right now i am not even doing my infra sauna because heat supposily kills lyme i am still very bad here neurologically the last time i coiled was on the 5th. " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely. " -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Guest guest

Thank you Lena .As you well know it is all trial and error and research to find the things that work for each of us.Its how we both have gotten to where we are today. I also learn many new things from you and others on this board as well as the two other list groups that I am onjanRe: Samento and Banderol anyone try or use when coiling ? Posted by: "Lena Guyot" drumroll@... lenasquest Date: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:14 am ((PDT))Hi Jan,I just want to say that you're such a solid, consistent source of great info! I never fail to learn something, reading your posts. Thank you so much.Be well, my friend,Léna "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do

anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/