RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Here is silver info byron white formula question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

http://resultsrna.com/products/lyme_disease_treatment.php

the reis silver gen and coyate machne builder who are well known

on an other website they sell a home nanao silver machine supposibly . I guess it make some nanao in th emiddle of normal molecular silver.

But I do not know .

Kindly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 9:27 PMSubject: Re: Re: byron white formula question

Hi Jim

I bought the mms from keavys korner i have to tell you my body just cant tolerate it.So i am asking around here anyone and everyones experiences with using different protocals.I am thus far thinking maybe just to coil and detox for me right now might be the best thing for me to try..I have basically run outta avenues here..

Thank very much for responding i really truly appreciate it.

Terry

Subject: Re: byron white formula questionTo: Lyme_and_Rife Date: Sunday, July 8, 2012, 9:10 PM

Hi Terry,It is very difficult to tell which herbs cause encysting and which don't...As a rule, if they kill Lyme, they probably cause encysting as a bunch of deadspiro's is a dead giveaway for encysting...When an MMS ion comes in contact with a spirochete, a mini explosion happensand the pathogen is no more, it just is not there, has been converted to a simplesalt, so no dead ones hanging around, thus no encysting.. And this is very similar what rife and coiling does, it vibrates them to pieces,again no dead ones left, so no encysting... And with MMS being the most powerful pathogen killer, most pathogens not justLyme, so it is excellent to use with rifing and coiling.. If it was me, I would not use any killing herbs... Take care,Jim>> While coiling would it be counterproductive to use his formulas?Would they cause the spirochete to go into cyst form?Or is MMS is the best solution while coiling?> Terry>