RemedySpot.com

Soon to be new to rifing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi i am new here and i would love if someone can give me some info.I have been extremely sick for over a year now with mostly severe neuro symptoms.My western blot igm is showing 2 outta three bands the 41 and 23 band.My iggs are always negative and never turn sero positive.My questions here is that normal?And also i am purchasing a doug coil machine to hopefully eradicate these neuro symtoms..I am taking Samento and Japanese Knotweed is it ok to coil when on these herbs?And is it ok to start coiling on my head first?Or would it really exasperate my symptoms?

Terry

Guest guest

Hie Terry ,

Welcome

My symptoms are neuro too and I went from paralysed to not in 4 month with the coil machine only on 432 5 seonds bu ti was taking others things at the same time welchol as neurotxine sabsorber

silver 1cup to 2 cup per day I was detoxifyin intensively with 3colonics per week

this added to what I was getting before made the turn

getting one ozone iv a day

and two 5cc gerovital perweek

Hoping this helps

Kindly marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:11 PMSubject: Soon to be new to rifing

Hi i am new here and i would love if someone can give me some info.I have been extremely sick for over a year now with mostly severe neuro symptoms.My western blot igm is showing 2 outta three bands the 41 and 23 band.My iggs are always negative and never turn sero positive.My questions here is that normal?And also i am purchasing a doug coil machine to hopefully eradicate these neuro symtoms..I am taking Samento and Japanese Knotweed is it ok to coil when on these herbs?And is it ok to start coiling on my head first?Or would it really exasperate my symptoms?

Terry