RemedySpot.com

Scanning for best rife frequencies?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, So many people seem to have trouble finding the right frequencies with rife

machines.

I was wondering if there were any accurate shortcuts to doing this such as using

a machine to scan you for the best frequencies then using those frequencies on a

rife machine.

Anyone know any specific machines that can do this and any special ways it's

done?

How about other shortcuts like muscle testing?

Any additional thoughts appreciated!

Bay Area, CA

Guest guest

The FScan 2 does this. That's why I got one, but I don't really use that capability any more. The comprehensive lists (over 3000 frx for Lyme) of Jeff Sutherland (frequencyfoundation) were just so much easier than sitting and scanning. They cover everything, one thing at a time, and though some frx aren't needed, the over-all coverage is very methodical and effective, including the 8-digit frx that tackle aberrated cells (pre-cancer or cancer) which should be considered, as Lyme can cause such damage. I run the FScan 2, 24/7, and the frx are delivered bio-photonically by an ABPA A2, just as frequencyfoundation first treated me, some 200 miles away. The first big herx by that method left no doubt about the effectiveness of this set-up and eventually, I got my own machines.Be well,Léna

Hi, So many people seem to have trouble finding the right frequencies with rife machines.

I was wondering if there were any accurate shortcuts to doing this such as using a machine to scan you for the best frequencies then using those frequencies on a rife machine.

Anyone know any specific machines that can do this and any special ways it's done?

How about other shortcuts like muscle testing?

Any additional thoughts appreciated!

Bay Area, CA

Guest guest

Ondamed can do this with its micro frequencies. I too was wondering the same because I would like to purchase a machine that I could afford that would do this. Ondamed is not affordable. I do not have experience with other machines, but I do know that they are out there.

Lena has an FScan that can do this, I believe. Lena - Are they expensive? I seem to remember that you had some time setting it up. Is it still a chore to set up or is it easier now? Do you recommend the machine to others? Thanks.Hi Meo,Yes, mine was $4000, and I think they've gone up. Don't know about the F165 or F170, though. .(which works better with the Sutherland frx) YES! I had a very difficult time setting it up. (possibly divine intervention) I've repeatedly emailed TB electronics in Switzerland asking them if they'll EVER update their awful software, but have received now answer. Please, everyone, don't ask me how it's done. Like the pain of childbirth, my memory has blocked out the whole experience) Another route would be to go to royalrife.com. They have lots of info in their left-hand sidebar. Again, you'll have to dig.Or go to the group: drloyd He's in Washington State and works with remote treatment and I bought my FScan 2 through him. I know that he's almost always way behind in his emails.

Blessings, Meo

>

>

> Hi, So many people seem to have trouble finding the right frequencies with rife machines.

>

> I was wondering if there were any accurate shortcuts to doing this such as using a machine to scan you for the best frequencies then using those frequencies on a rife machine.

>

> Anyone know any specific machines that can do this and any special ways it's done?

>

> How about other shortcuts like muscle testing?

>

> Any additional thoughts appreciated!

>

>

> Bay Area, CA

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

The best way to find frx's that are effective is to post to the group what

you want to rife... You should get some good answers...

Take care,

Jim

>

>

> Hi, So many people seem to have trouble finding the right frequencies with

rife machines.

>

> I was wondering if there were any accurate shortcuts to doing this such as

using a machine to scan you for the best frequencies then using those

frequencies on a rife machine.

>

> Anyone know any specific machines that can do this and any special ways it's

done?

>

> How about other shortcuts like muscle testing?

>

> Any additional thoughts appreciated!

>

>

> Bay Area, CA

>