RemedySpot.com

This will definitely make you smile!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Date: Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Subject: Fwd: FW: This will definitely make you smile! 

The Woodpecker Might have to go!!!   (keep scrolling down)

May your troubles be less, may your blessings be more, andmay nothing but happiness come through your door

Don't take life so seriously! 

DANCE 

KISS A LOT! 

RELAX IN NATURE 

HAVE FUN 

AND BE HAPPY!!!! Make sure you scroll all the way down and read what is written. 

Today is International Disturbed People's Day Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend... Just as I've done. 

I don't care if you lick windows,Take the special busOr occasionally pee on yourself..You hang in there sunshine, you're special. 

Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back.. 

Today's Message of the Day is:Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.Send to all the people you care for and don't want to lose in 2012, even me. 

If you get 3 back, you are a great friend.

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).

Remember to bcc email and protect your friends from hackers. If you forward this email please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world! Erasing the history helps prevent spammers from mining addresses and enclosing viruses.