things more clearly. I did not see that particular post myself, so I know

nothing about the writer, so that's just " my humble opinion. "

Khaya

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> > Hi, So many people seem to have trouble finding the right frequencies

with rife machines.

> > >> >

> > >> > I was wondering if there were any accurate shortcuts to doing this such

as using a machine to scan you for the best frequencies then using those

frequencies on a rife machine.

> > >> >

> > >> > Anyone know any specific machines that can do this and any special ways

it's done?

> > >> >

> > >> > How about other shortcuts like muscle testing?

> > >> >

> > >> > Any additional thoughts appreciated!

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> > Bay Area, CA

> > >> >

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Sally,Your post gives me such heart! Thank you! As a wise philosopher said, 'You're going to get over this sooner or later, so why not now?' I'm working on it. First, by forgiving; assuming that the one who criticized me was simply having a bad day. We all do, sometimes. It isn't easy being a Lymie.Be well, my friend,Léna

Lena, we all LOVE you and would suffer if you were to leave us. You are eloquent, wise, compassionate, and a true treasure. So please ignore the person who saw fit to criticize your attempt to be helpful and stick with us.

Sally A. Schreiber

Notice: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Nothing contained in this message or in any attachment shall constitute a contract or electronic signature under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, any version of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or any other statute governing electronic transactions.IRS Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (B) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

Guest guest

Dear Adam,I'm so happy to hear that something I did directly helped you. We all try to help each other but don't always know it for sure. I've certainly been helped by scads of good people here and in other groups.How I would love to be a member of your local hospital's Lyme support group! That gives me an idea, as my prime care, before she retired, used to pick my brains, as I was doing so much better than her other Lyme patients (and believe me, I wasn't doing all that well!) Your hospital is lucky to have you.You inspire me to think of new directions to serve! Thank you, and be well,Léna

Dear Lena,

Don't even think of leaving!

I have been following your advice for a long time, plus you've helped me directly (for my wife) a few times. I know I can count on your Forum inputs when help is needed.

Since when is suggesting another site for more info a problem for someone? That's their problem, not yours or ours. That's the most logical thing to do to get educated in Lyme treatments!. I am a moderator for a local hospital's Lyme Support Group, and I advise members to join this one, but also suggest looking into others that may offer other information of use for Lyme and associated problems.

I myself belong to several Forums dealing with Lyme beyond this one!

Lena, keep up the good work!

Take care,

Adam

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Hi, So many people seem to have trouble finding the right frequencies with rife machines.

> >> >

> >> > I was wondering if there were any accurate shortcuts to doing this such as using a machine to scan you for the best frequencies then using those frequencies on a rife machine.

> >> >

> >> > Anyone know any specific machines that can do this and any special ways it's done?

> >> >

> >> > How about other shortcuts like muscle testing?

> >> >

> >> > Any additional thoughts appreciated!

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Bay Area, CA

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >