Guest guest

Hi,

I just got a diagnosis of Lyme after 40 years of being ill. At least I finally

know my enemy. I have not had coinfection testing done as LLMD are very far

away.

I am extremely chemically sensitive and sensitive to much food. I have been

working on detox for 6 months now and most things I purchase I have not been

able to consistently use. Sigh...Some things which I have tried and will

continue to try are Sauna, CE, charcoal, CholesterPure, Glucc..., chitosan. None

of these can I do regularly without me being sensitive to them. Any suggestions

would be appreciated.

I wanted to get detox better before I rife.. but I am wondering if I could help

my digestive track with rife than maybe I could tolerate more things...

Without knowing which coinfections I have, is it possible to treat with the rife

machine for anything other than the Lyme?

Also, I would greatly appreciate suggestion on which rife machine would be the

best for me and suggestion on who to purchase it from. From my reading of recent

posts it looks like a doug coil machine might be the way to go.

I really want to get started on healing Lyme and things...

Any ideas

Sandy

Guest guest

Sandy,I have always been very sensitive to food, vitamins and supplements. I can't take anything for very long or I seem to build up an intolerance. The two things I have been able to do consistently in treating Lyme is sauna treatments and Doug Coil treatments. These have been good for me and have been improving my health.Steve"Whether it be good or bad, I hope I will always take responsibility for my life."

Hi,

I just got a diagnosis of Lyme after 40 years of being ill. At least I finally know my enemy. I have not had coinfection testing done as LLMD are very far away.

I am extremely chemically sensitive and sensitive to much food. I have been working on detox for 6 months now and most things I purchase I have not been able to consistently use. Sigh...Some things which I have tried and will continue to try are Sauna, CE, charcoal, CholesterPure, Glucc..., chitosan. None of these can I do regularly without me being sensitive to them. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I wanted to get detox better before I rife.. but I am wondering if I could help my digestive track with rife than maybe I could tolerate more things...

Without knowing which coinfections I have, is it possible to treat with the rife machine for anything other than the Lyme?

Also, I would greatly appreciate suggestion on which rife machine would be the best for me and suggestion on who to purchase it from. From my reading of recent posts it looks like a doug coil machine might be the way to go.

I really want to get started on healing Lyme and things...

Any ideas

Sandy