RemedySpot.com

Re: Remote Treatment (Was Lena/ Early Rife experience: long post)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Léna, do you know if it's still possible to get treated remotely so I could try this technology out for myself without buying the equipment? If so, do you know where I could find the information? I tried to Google " Jeff Sutherland Lyme " and

couldn't find anything other than blogs, etc.

Thanks for all your help.

Sally A. Schreiber

Notice: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Nothing contained in this message or in any attachment shall constitute a contract or electronic signature under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, any version of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or any other statute governing electronic transactions.IRS Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (B) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

From: Lyme_and_Rife [Lyme_and_Rife ] on behalf of Lena Guyot [drumroll@...]

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 6:00 PM

To: Lyme_and_Rife

Subject: Re: Lena/ Early Rife experience: long post

When I first received these frx, it was remotely, from the frequency foundation. I'd signed up for treatments. I think that's still possible, not sure. That first herx was a monster! The minute it hit, I emailed

Sutherland as I'd been instructed, and I think transmission was suspended immediately, but I had 10 days of pain that exceeded the back-ache labor I'd had birthing one child. Pain swam in small schools of 'pain-fish' like piranhas, first attacking what felt

like the marrow in my bones, then wherever there had ever been any scar tissue, and where ever there were colonies of Lyme & Co. The pain was so intense, I used auto-hypnosis and Reiki as much of the time as I could. Pain meds did nothing at all. I'm so grateful

friends had warned me that I would feel much worse before feeling better, or I would have submitted to several dashes to the E.R. which would only have confused things and wouldn't have helped.

After this initial response, treatments were directed to me in much smaller exposures, with me giving constant hyper-aware, newbie descriptions of every twinge and symptom!

Guest guest

lena,just read your post on your response to your first treatment.  i am confused as to what machine you were using.  is it a machine you have in your home or is it somewhere else, as you mentioned 'remote'.  i am very uninformed about this technology.  

i looked up the abpa a2 and i saw the analyzer.  is that the machine that works with the fscan??sounds like one stays at home and you can treat even out of town?  

can you offer any explanation as how this works.  i'm way over my head.  is there somewhere i can go and read about how this all works.thanks barbara

Léna, do you know if it's still possible to get treated remotely so I could try this technology out for myself without buying the equipment?  If so, do you know where I could find the information?  I tried to Google " Jeff Sutherland Lyme " and

couldn't find anything other than blogs, etc. 

Thanks for all your help.

Sally A. Schreiber

Notice: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Nothing contained in this message or in any attachment shall constitute a contract or electronic signature under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, any version of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or any other statute governing electronic transactions.

IRS Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (B) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

When I first received these frx, it was remotely, from the frequency foundation. I'd signed up for treatments. I think that's still possible, not sure. That first herx was a monster! The minute it hit, I emailed

Sutherland as I'd been instructed, and I think transmission was suspended immediately, but I had 10 days of pain that exceeded the back-ache labor I'd had birthing one child. Pain swam in small schools of 'pain-fish' like piranhas, first attacking what felt

like the marrow in my bones, then wherever there had ever been any scar tissue, and where ever there were colonies of Lyme & Co. The pain was so intense, I used auto-hypnosis and Reiki as much of the time as I could. Pain meds did nothing at all. I'm so grateful

friends had warned me that I would feel much worse before feeling better, or I would have submitted to several dashes to the E.R. which would only have confused things and wouldn't have helped.

After this initial response, treatments were directed to me in much smaller exposures, with me giving constant hyper-aware, newbie descriptions of every twinge and symptom!

Guest guest

Hi Sally,Try frequencygoundation.comYou may have to dig around, follow whatever leads are there. It's definitely harder to connect. A lot's changed in the last 5 years. Jeff Sutherland is also a computer wizard and has another pressing business. He's often traveling for business. Good luck! Another route would be to go to royalrife.com. They have lots of info in their left-hand sidebar. Again, you'll have to dig.Or go to the group: drloyd He's in Washington State and works with remote treatment and I bought my FScan through him. I know that he's almost always way behind in his emails.Be well,Léna

Léna, do you know if it's still possible to get treated remotely so I could try this technology out for myself without buying the equipment? If so, do you know where I could find the information? I tried to Google "Jeff Sutherland Lyme" and

couldn't find anything other than blogs, etc. Thanks for all your help.

Sally A. Schreiber

Notice: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Nothing contained in this message or in any attachment shall constitute a contract or electronic signature under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, any version of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or any other statute governing electronic transactions.IRS Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (B) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

Guest guest

lena,>>>Sally,just read your post on your response to your first treatment. i am confused as to what machine you were using. is it a machine you have in your home or is it somewhere else, as you mentioned 'remote'.>>>I started by receiving remotely from an expert in Newton, MA. After a few months and marked improvement, I then bought my own FScan 2 and the Sutherland Lyme frequencies. It was an absolute bear to program the machine, as the frx were written for the Ateleir Robin machines, the F165 or F170. (but I thought I wanted the scanning feature at the time) I had to follow a conversion formula on an XCell spreadsheet to make them work on the FScan 2. I don't think I could do it again; the absolute desperation isn't there anymore to make me do it.For a long time, I used this FScan 2 either holding electrode hand-holds or wearing electrode pads. Then I got the ABPA A2, as I mentioned in my long post before. THAT, coupled with the FScan 2 delivers the frx remotely.I guess you can see why I don't generally bring up my technology: it's just so hard to explain. i am very uninformed about this technology. >>>most of us are.

i looked up the abpa a2 and i saw the analyzer. is that the machine that works with the fscan??>>>Yes.sounds like one stays at home and you can treat even out of town?>>>Yes.

can you offer any explanation as how this works. i'm way over my head. is there somewhere i can go and read about how this all works.>>>Quantum physics. Talk to a quantum physicist.thanks barbara

Léna, do you know if it's still possible to get treated remotely so I could try this technology out for myself without buying the equipment? If so, do you know where I could find the information? I tried to Google "Jeff Sutherland Lyme" and

couldn't find anything other than blogs, etc. Thanks for all your help.

Sally A. Schreiber

Notice: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Nothing contained in this message or in any attachment shall constitute a contract or electronic signature under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, any version of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or any other statute governing electronic transactions.

IRS Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (B) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.