RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:apple cider vinegar braggs with mother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know that the advice is usually to take ACV before meals, but I take it after, with significant benefits to digestion. Taking it before meals it would burn my tummy. Just wanted to share in case others have the same experience taking before meals...rather than giving up on the ACV, try after meals and see...it may still help.

Jim, I had no idea about Lugol's and ACV! Awesome. I'm going to start doing that. What effect(s) of the Lugol's is magnified by the ACV? The thyroid action, or the antibacterial/antiviral stuff, or something else?

Shauna

Hi Terry,Yes, organic apple cider vinegar like Bragg's is a detoxer.... I use 1 Tbsp dailyin 3 oz of distilled water and 1 Tbsp of raw unfiltered, unheated honey.... 

Taking this 1/2 hour before meals will help increase your stomach acid... Somebelieve it is the ACV that adds more acid, but actually it signals the body to produce more stomach acid.. 

http://www.livestrong.com/article/76566-apple-cider-vinegar-detox-diet/

And if you also use Lugol's iodine, it should also be taken with ACV

as it increases the effects of Lugol's... Bragg's is one brand of organic ACV, here are a few more...http://www.swansonvitamins.com/q?kw=organic+apple+cider+vinegar+liquid & x=0 & y=0

-- Take care,Jim********Rife, M.M.S, Magnesium-oil,  Essiac-tea, SupplementsI have NO financial interest in anything I discuss.