Re: Terence: not sure my earlier post went through but i had a fscan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi again, Terence,

Another thing that is puzzling to me is that several fscan user reports I have

read mention that the results of a session are not repeatable if another run is

made shortly after the first!

If that is true, and I've seen this written up many times, then I don't see how

indicated frequencies can be matched up with certain illnesses from the results,

if the results are not exactly repeatable!

Could you ask the doctor to explain to you exactly how they come up with the

conclusions they presented.

Also, I didn't know the fscan could tell whether or not cysts exist.

I think you would want to know the exact answers to the above, to be sure you

are on the right course, considering the effort and cost you will be

encountering to heal yourself. You sure have much to overcome.

Adam

> >

> > Ok i went to Guilford CT.today took about 2 hours from my house here in N.Y.

my other half drove as i havent driven in over a year.Anyway the fscan is a

pretty interesting device in one hand you hold a probe on the middle finger on

the other hand they attach a clip type device on the finger and the scan begins

heres what i was told i have lyme but its in cyst form nothing stirring around

but was told i have allot of cysts,babesia was showing so thank god for that

,mycoplasma came back as a hit as well as erlichilosis ,and tho bartonella i had

a few years ago was treated its still lurking.Was told to only detox stop

everything as i told the doc any antimicrobes make me real bad no matter how low

a dose.So i bought a detoxifier from them its a liquid homeopathic formula and

there chlorella which is not only chlorella but amino acids,vitamins ,etc.Was

scheduled to go back in 2 weeks to do the vega machine which displays your toxic

load and if its down

> will be given antimicrobials herbal of course and a the freq. listing

converted from the scan today for the coil machine to kill these pathogens.They

have a rife machine there but they agreed i could do this with the coil and that

i would only have to come in monthly for followups.To see how i am doing on

there herbals ,detoxing etc.

> >

>

they program the organisms frequency in the computer if the frequency has a hit then you have lyme and vice versa with the other pathogens.

Subject: Re: Terence: not sure my earlier post went through but i had a fscanTo: Lyme_and_Rife Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012, 9:32 PM

Hi again, Terence,Another thing that is puzzling to me is that several fscan user reports I have read mention that the results of a session are not repeatable if another run is made shortly after the first!If that is true, and I've seen this written up many times, then I don't see how indicated frequencies can be matched up with certain illnesses from the results, if the results are not exactly repeatable!Could you ask the doctor to explain to you exactly how they come up with the conclusions they presented. Also, I didn't know the fscan could tell whether or not cysts exist.I think you would want to know the exact answers to the above, to be sure you are on the right course, considering the effort and cost you will be encountering to heal yourself. You sure have much to overcome.Adam> >> > Ok i went to Guilford CT.today took about 2 hours from my house here in N.Y. my other half drove as i havent driven in over a year.Anyway the fscan is a pretty interesting device in one hand you hold a probe on the middle finger on the other hand they attach a clip type device on the finger and the scan begins heres what i was told i have lyme but its in cyst form

nothing stirring around but was told i have allot of cysts,babesia was showing so thank god for that ,mycoplasma came back as a hit as well as erlichilosis ,and tho bartonella i had a few years ago was treated its still lurking.Was told to only detox stop everything as i told the doc any antimicrobes make me real bad no matter how low a dose.So i bought a detoxifier from them its a liquid homeopathic formula and there chlorella which is not only chlorella but amino acids,vitamins ,etc.Was scheduled to go back in 2 weeks to do the vega machine which displays your toxic load and if its down> will be given antimicrobials herbal of course and a the freq. listing converted from the scan today for the coil machine to kill these pathogens.They have a rife machine there but they agreed i could do this with the coil and that i would only have to come in monthly for followups.To see how i am doing on there herbals ,detoxing etc.>

>>

could you post those reports here on the group page Adam?

Another thing i am not a doc and neither are you she is and has been in practice for many years and sees that this works.You mentioned a person being cured from lyme only using allimed i mean come on that could be questioned to but i really dont know so who am i to question it.I am not here to go back and forth here with questioning anyone i am looking for info that might be able to help me here so far i have done nothing but get worse ..What was told to me by this doc made sense to me.I dont feel they are out to just make a buck as if that was the case they could have prescribed a zillon supplements and herbals for lyme thats not what they did.They told me to stop all killoing protocols and to take a step back that my body is very toxic and i need to detox and bring my load down they said then after they would start the treatment..How that machine works i have no idea how the coil really works i have no idea but i do know both are based on pathogen

frequencys..

I have a lyme doc here in n.y. who is a well known illads doc and very expensive he never ever mentioned detox whatsoever just meds meds meds.And all i have become is sicker,sicker sicker..So maybe a different approach here is in order .This Doc with the fscan has been in practice for 40 years look them up online guilford holistic there website explains it all ..And Adam i am not going to base my treatment choice on something you might have read i mean do you know if that author was completly biased.Many doctors dont believe in rife does that mean it does work?Think about it

Subject: Re: Terence: not sure my earlier post went through but i had a fscanTo: Lyme_and_Rife Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012, 9:32 PM

Hi again, Terence,Another thing that is puzzling to me is that several fscan user reports I have read mention that the results of a session are not repeatable if another run is made shortly after the first!If that is true, and I've seen this written up many times, then I don't see how indicated frequencies can be matched up with certain illnesses from the results, if the results are not exactly repeatable!Could you ask the doctor to explain to you exactly how they come up with the conclusions they presented. Also, I didn't know the fscan could tell whether or not cysts exist.I think you would want to know the exact answers to the above, to be sure you are on the right course, considering the effort and cost you will be encountering to heal yourself. You sure have much to overcome.Adam> >> > Ok i went to Guilford CT.today took about 2 hours from my house here in N.Y. my other half drove as i havent driven in over a year.Anyway the fscan is a pretty interesting device in one hand you hold a probe on the middle finger on the other hand they attach a clip type device on the finger and the scan begins heres what i was told i have lyme but its in cyst form nothing stirring around but was told i have allot of cysts,babesia was showing so thank god for that ,mycoplasma came back as a hit as well as erlichilosis ,and tho bartonella i had a few years ago

was treated its still lurking.Was told to only detox stop everything as i told the doc any antimicrobes make me real bad no matter how low a dose.So i bought a detoxifier from them its a liquid homeopathic formula and there chlorella which is not only chlorella but amino acids,vitamins ,etc.Was scheduled to go back in 2 weeks to do the vega machine which displays your toxic load and if its down> will be given antimicrobials herbal of course and a the freq. listing converted from the scan today for the coil machine to kill these pathogens.They have a rife machine there but they agreed i could do this with the coil and that i would only have to come in monthly for followups.To see how i am doing on there herbals ,detoxing etc.> >>

Where do I go to buy this machine?

Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 5:46 PM

To: Lyme_and_Rife

Subject: Re: Re: Terence: not sure my earlier post went through but i had a fscan

Hi Adam indeed i know i mean i was and am skeptical to but you know i am not a scientist or doc so i really dont know how these machines work..When i saw her she preprogramed lyme,bartonella,erchliciosis,babs ,mycoplasma.And as stated in my previos post babs never showed up,lyme did but not active only cyst form but she said i have allot of cysts,erchliciosis i dont know how to spell it but you know what i am referring to,bartonella showed up i was treated for bartonella 2 years ago when i got scratched by a feral cat i guess 3 months treatment back then wasnt enough,and mycoplasma showed up whatever the hell that is.I wanted her to program the viruses in hhv6,ebv,cyto virus but she said at another times as i have allot going on here.On my next appointment if my toxic load is down via the vega scan then there going to start on a plan herbals,homeopathic and give me the conversions so i can use my coil machine also but i will have them guide me with treatment going this blindly on a leap of faith isnt the right way to go here i am to extremely sick neurologically..To be honest i like there approach far more then my millon dollar illad doc. Bock.The even do darkfield microscope if you look at there website..Whether this is my true way to go if i live through this we wikll know.

Subject: Re: Terence: not sure my earlier post went through but i had a fscanTo: Lyme_and_Rife Date: Friday, August 10, 2012, 6:24 PM

Hi again, Terence,To put your mind at ease, the doctor programming into the FScan the Lyme and other frequencies for a hit would be the logical way to diagnose you with a machine that does not repeat exactly immediately. With the preprogramming feature built into the FScan, with enough high speed trials, you would get the hits repeated. That makes sense. The FScan nonrepeatability reports I said I read about over the years (they were mostly within Posts on this and other Forums)were from users that never mentioned "preprogramming-in" frequencies for hit matchups. Apparently their FScan units didn't have that feature. So, it seems to me that the way your doctor is diagnosing with the FScan makes sense.Also, I would also say that what your doctor and JimJax are saying about the detoxing is very important from the experiences my wife has had with Lyme over the years, and from the experiences Posted by the Forum members' over the years.Thank you for taking the time to Post all of your explanations. Best of luck; you have a real challenge ahead of you.Adam> > >> > > Ok i went to Guilford CT.today took about 2 hours from my house here in N.Y. my other half drove as i havent driven in over a year.Anyway the fscan is a pretty interesting device in one hand you hold a probe on the middle finger on the other hand they attach a clip type device on the finger and the scan begins heres what i was told i have lyme but its in cyst form nothing stirring around but was told i have allot of cysts,babesia was showing so thank god for that ,mycoplasma came back as a hit as well as erlichilosis ,and tho bartonella i had a few years ago was treated its still lurking.Was told to only detox stop everything as i told the doc any antimicrobes make me real bad no matter how low a dose.So i bought a detoxifier from them its a liquid homeopathic formula and there chlorella which is not only chlorella but amino acids,vitamins ,etc.Was scheduled to go back in 2 weeks to do the vega machine which displays your toxic load and if its down> > will be given antimicrobials herbal of course and a the freq. listing converted from the scan today for the coil machine to kill these pathogens.They have a rife machine there but they agreed i could do this with the coil and that i would only have to come in monthly for followups.To see how i am doing on there herbals ,detoxing etc.> > >> >>

Hi again, Terence,

To put your mind at ease, the doctor programming into the FScan the Lyme and

other frequencies for a hit would be the logical way to diagnose you with a

machine that does not repeat exactly immediately. With the preprogramming

feature built into the FScan, with enough high speed trials, you would get the

hits repeated. That makes sense.

The FScan nonrepeatability reports I said I read about over the years (they were

mostly within Posts on this and other Forums)were from users that never

mentioned " preprogramming-in " frequencies for hit matchups. Apparently their

FScan units didn't have that feature. So, it seems to me that the way your

doctor is diagnosing with the FScan makes sense.

Also, I would also say that what your doctor and JimJax are saying about the

detoxing is very important from the experiences my wife has had with Lyme over

the years, and from the experiences Posted by the Forum members' over the years.

Thank you for taking the time to Post all of your explanations. Best of luck;

you have a real challenge ahead of you.

Adam

> > >

> > > Ok i went to Guilford CT.today took about 2 hours from my house here in

N.Y. my other half drove as i havent driven in over a year.Anyway the fscan is a

pretty interesting device in one hand you hold a probe on the middle finger on

the other hand they attach a clip type device on the finger and the scan begins

heres what i was told i have lyme but its in cyst form nothing stirring around

but was told i have allot of cysts,babesia was showing so thank god for that

,mycoplasma came back as a hit as well as erlichilosis ,and tho bartonella i had

a few years ago was treated its still lurking.Was told to only detox stop

everything as i told the doc any antimicrobes make me real bad no matter how low

a dose.So i bought a detoxifier from them its a liquid homeopathic formula and

there chlorella which is not only chlorella but amino acids,vitamins ,etc.Was

scheduled to go back in 2 weeks to do the vega machine which displays your toxic

load and if its down

> > will be given antimicrobials herbal of course and a the freq. listing

converted from the scan today for the coil machine to kill these pathogens.They

have a rife machine there but they agreed i could do this with the coil and that

i would only have to come in monthly for followups.To see how i am doing on

there herbals ,detoxing etc.

> > >

> >

>