RemedySpot.com

Re: Terry Fscan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

jan fcan isnt a treatment modality for me its to guide me on what to treat.And thank you for that info.

Subject: Terry FscanTo: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife >Date: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 8:25 AM

Terry , just a reminder ,Do not say anything in public about this Dr Treating you with Fscan .You can say he is running experiments or something of the like.We do notknow if we are monitored by the government nor do we know if your dr is being watched./Practitioners have lost their licences to practice if they say we are treating you with this machine./they can not do so and ,if you say that, you might end up losing your practitioner because it is not an FDA approved device

"Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

http://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Don t mention the doctors name, thoug natural paths are allowed to use these devises. some clinics have md s but work with natural paths. If your using the f scan just to detect what frequencies you need, does that mean the devise for killing the lyme doesn t work, or that it works but your using the frequencies for the coil becaue its more powerful. and what are your results so far. is it working.damariseTo: Lyme_and_Rife From: candlemn42@...Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 10:42:16 -0700Subject: Re: Terry Fscan

jan fcan isnt a treatment modality for me its to guide me on what to treat.And thank you for that info.

Subject: Terry FscanTo: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife >Date: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 8:25 AM

Terry , just a reminder ,Do not say anything in public about this Dr Treating you with Fscan .You can say he is running experiments or something of the like.We do notknow if we are monitored by the government nor do we know if your dr is being watched./Practitioners have lost their licences to practice if they say we are treating you with this machine./they can not do so and ,if you say that, you might end up losing your practitioner because it is not an FDA approved device

"Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

http://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

i went and had the fscan done to hopefully find what to treat to stop the guesswork its not what i am using to treat i have a doug coil there going to give me the conversion so i can treat with my machine at home but there going to guide me what to treat first ,duration on coil machine,homeopaths,herbs,supplements,detox protocol.

Hi i know the coil is stronger than the fscan, but does the fscan work at all for killing cycst. How do they do the conversion. if i have a coil and wanted to get an fscan for frequencies how would i do the conversion should i decide to get an f scan.. or is it not good for that just for getting frequencies.DamariseTo: Lyme_and_Rife From: candlemn42@...Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 10:51:56 -0700Subject: RE: Terry Fscan

i went and had the fscan done to hopefully find what to treat to stop the guesswork its not what i am using to treat i have a doug coil there going to give me the conversion so i can treat with my machine at home but there going to guide me what to treat first ,duration on coil machine,homeopaths,herbs,supplements,detox protocol.

damarise the decision to have it done would be up to you.The fscan i had done as i stated to get an idea on what i am up again as far as pathogens.The coil will be used to kill the pathogens..I dont know how to do the conversion the doctor is doing it for me..

I would like to purchase my own F-Scan.

Does anyone has any idea which one to buy.

I am not able to go for the expensive one either, with Lyme treatment money is scarce.

Thank you.

Nevenka

Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 12:46 PM

To: lyme_and_rife

Subject: RE: Terry Fscan

Don t mention the doctors name, thoug natural paths are allowed to use these devises. some clinics have md s but work with natural paths. If your using the f scan just to detect what frequencies you need, does that mean the devise for killing the lyme doesn t work, or that it works but your using the frequencies for the coil becaue its more powerful. and what are your results so far. is it working.damarise

To: Lyme_and_Rife From: candlemn42@...Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 10:42:16 -0700Subject: Re: Terry Fscan

Terry , did you not receive a frequency calculator program when you received your coil machine?This is the program that takes the frequencies and then you plug in the frequency and it calculates which switches wto flip on to give you that frequency, thereby converting the frequency to the coil machine that you have.I have heardgood things about the Fscan from members of this group both for finding out what frequencies will work for you and treatment.If in doubt look to electroherbalism.com and click on the CAFL list to find frequencies for certain illnesses.meanwhile keep up the detox .Did you know that there are detox frequencies that you can set on the coil? I use the adrenal normalizing frequency often and it seems to gove me more energy for the day.Here is a hint.If you are at all energy sensitive, tyou will actually feel the frequency that is corr3ect for your body, vibrate in the area it is supposed to work n.For instance if i choose liver detox or normalize, I will feel a vibration in the area of the liver.If you are not as energy sensitive , dont worry about not feeling anything.Some of us are just more attuned to energy than others.Good luck on your path.Id like to know the detox brand things that you are using , so that, if you find then working for you , I can add them to my detox filejanRe: Terry Fscan Posted by: "T.B" candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:02 pm ((PDT))damarise

the decision to have it done would be up to you.The fscan i had done as

i stated to get an idea on what i am up again as far as pathogens.The coil will be used to kill the pathogens..I dont know how to do the conversion the doctor is doing it for me "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

You know nevenka i would buy a doug coil if it was me i have a doug coil and pricewise its a big difference.I did the fscan to get a baseline of what pathogens i have with lyme .I did the terst for no other reason but that...With the info obtained and with the conversion they will give me the doug coil can take it from there...I just personally want doctors guidance through this is about what to treat first,duration of each session etc.Seems everyone has a different opinion i want a doc who treats with t5his modality day in and day out and knows what works for the most part.

and from what i understand the doug coils power is unmatched this is what i have been told if your interested in the fscan i would do as i did to help you get a possible reference of the pathogens that need to be treated then treat with something like the doug coil with possibly killing herbs and a detox protocol

Thank you T.B.

I am still waiting for my Coil to be finished, but I am concerned if the well known frequencies will work for me. I do believe in Coil.

I have had Lyme for 45 years, and it will take long, long time to get any better.

I am under LLND care now, taking Abx and Supplements, but not sure how long I will be able to afford doctors in general. I will very soon be on my own and that is what I am preparing myself for.

Thank you for your help and input.

Nevenka

Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 11:08 PM

To: Lyme_and_Rife

Subject: Re: Terry Fscan

and from what i understand the doug coils power is unmatched this is what i have been told if your interested in the fscan i would do as i did to help you get a possible reference of the pathogens that need to be treated then treat with something like the doug coil with possibly killing herbs and a detox protocol

Terry , Yes we had a member here who left the group who uses the Fscan regularly and has had much luck with it ,so I see no issues with using the Fscan Remember the rules of detox that I have written you? When you detox it releases the toxins from the places they are stored be it brain, tissues, lymph etc and That release is what is making you lightheaded.As I have told you, this is a normal response .Tell me ,when you say lightheaded do you feel foggy , like you cant think well etc? This is what we refer to as brain fog. Its the toxin ammonia ,and others floating through the brain, that need to be either neutralized or released and caught.Chlorella can be a binder type substance for some

things yes, but you may still want something to neutralize this ammonia in the brain .Yes , again the ligh headedness is normalAlso Balance issues are part of lyme symptoms and especially so if there are toxins floating around and this would be true too when you release the toxins with the nosodes or with any other detox agent.Im sure that if you call the clinic that you are working with , they will confirm this. Glucomannan can be bought anywhere , best price is swansonsvitamins brand'.And it does a good job for some people .when you do the conversions , just plug the frequency into the conversion table and press the tab that calculates it and you have the switches to flip on .Its really easy to do .If you need help figuring this out, or just have questions about treating , please feel free to contact me at my email address

healingdance@...Regarding detoxosode O-S

Details

Detoxosode O.S. (120 mL), HVS Laboratories, Inc For relief of dull pains and pressure in the regions of the kidneys, liver and abdomen, indigestion and to assist the bodily system’s natural efforts to return to homeostasis. Contains berberis, chelidonium, onion, ragweed, stone root, and parsley.

Additional Information

Used For

Pain Relief, Mild

Body System

Kidneys, Liver

Preparation

Liquid

SKU

99072-6

Brand

HVS Laboratories Inc

For relief of dull pains and pressure in the regions of the kidneys, liver and abdomen, indigestion and to assist the bodily systems' natural efforts to return to homeostasis.

Ingredients or Features

240 ml. contains an equal volume (4.8 ml) of each of five potencies (9X,

20X, 30X, 100X, 200X) for each homeopathic ingredient in a pure water base. Allium cepa HPUS, Allium sativum HPUS, Ambrosia artemisaefolia HPUS, Berberis vulgaris HPUS, Carduus marianus HPUS, Chelidonium majus HPUS, onia canadensis HPUS, Cynara scolmyus HPUS, Petroselinum sativum HPUS, Trifolium pratense HPUS Contains 0.1% Potassium Benzoate as a preservative.

janRe: Terry Fscan Posted by: "T.B" candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:32 pm ((PDT))Hi

Jan well its nice to get some positive feedback on the fscan i am sorry

i mentioned i had it done the negative feedback by a few is amazing to me you know i dont form any negative opinion on any modality unless i myself have had experience with it nor will i make negative assertions about practioners till i have seen them.But oh well to each there own..And yes i did receive a conversion from Terry not sure all of them tho.The doc in ct is gonna give me the conversion but you know i might have them .Anyways i am glad i did have the fscan done i mean i am tresting myself here and would like to have some idea with what i might be treating other than lyme.The doctor is gonna guide me tho on what to treat first ,duration of time ,herbals,homeopaths,supllements,detox.The detox is called detoxosode OS its a homeopathic formula i have to tell you tho i am gonna call them monday as its making me very lightheaded and unsteady on my feet i dont know if thats normal they also prescribed chlorella whats interesting with this brand its full of vitamins and all your amino acids.. Whatever happens i think there right

i need only detox right now nothing thats a killer there approach i feel is a slow and steady one "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

HiHope you well get better with the coil. How are you improving on the anti biotics..i may be taking them also at one point later one. i found flagl to make me sick. DamariseTo: Lyme_and_Rife From: nevenka58@...Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 00:26:58 -0500Subject: Re: Terry Fscan

Thank you T.B.

I am still waiting for my Coil to be finished, but I am concerned if the well known frequencies will work for me. I do believe in Coil.

I have had Lyme for 45 years, and it will take long, long time to get any better.

I am under LLND care now, taking Abx and Supplements, but not sure how long I will be able to afford doctors in general. I will very soon be on my own and that is what I am preparing myself for.

Thank you for your help and input.

Nevenka

Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 11:08 PM

To: Lyme_and_Rife

Subject: Re: Terry Fscan