RemedySpot.com

Snow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I am a fibro from Indiana! It is 12 degrees here and I am still snowed in, (18 inches) I cannot dig my car out, I barely have the strength to walk to my car and it is parked right in front of my apt. LOL!! So, I have been snowed in for 2 days with my children, and 2 are special needs, sigh....... I have to take my car in Monday to have the transmission rebuilt, But, we are warm, we have food, we have presents and we are together, what more can we ask for!!! The kids played out in the snow for about 12 minutes the other day, came in soaking wet, water all over the house and fighting about getting snow in the face, what a Halmark moment!!! Be careful what you wish for

Take care,

Monika

snow

Any of you fribro's out there in Indiana? Or anywhere else that is coveredwith snow?? I have an idea. Send it here. It was 58 yesterday. Althoughit's gonna be cold here today, still no snow to make it beautiful. And Ilove snow. I like bundling the boys up, sending them outside (they likewhen their daddy goes out with them; which is 98% of the time!) and thenwhen they're done and their little faces are red from the cold and they comein and say "Mommy, can you make us some Hot Chocolate??". I love it. Butusually I have it ready for them when I see them wearing out!So, send it here if you want to get rid of it. Just go outside and blowEastward!! It will make it here sooner or later!!Margaret,mom to the monsters

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Had a storm in town yesterday and just when we up

here in Alaska think its spring, old man winter

shows and gives us 12inches of white stuff.

Well hope everyone is doing good and hanging

in there waiting to go outside when the weather

clears up and the fish start running in the rivers.

Take care

Carl y