RemedySpot.com

SAM-e

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Has anyone use SAM-e with their kids. I have read a lot of information about kids on the spectrum having low glutathione levels (glutathione is the body's master antioxidant). There is actually some ongoing research at Stanford, Indiana, and Louisville looking at treating kids with low glutathione levels. I have read that giving a person glutathione orally doesn't work well because the stomach breaks it down before it can get to the rest of the body, but taking SAM-e and NAC are suppose to help the body produce glutathione naturally.SAM-e sounds interesting because I believe it can cross the blood brain barrier (according to some research I read)To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism From: keenahartley@...Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 08:42:13 -0600Subject: Re: Re: GcMAF results

His office website is either creationsown.com or ICDRC.com.KeenaOn Jan 12, 2012, at 3:38 AM, Ralitsa Dimitrova wrote:

Hello All and sorry for interrupting here i have son with autism and i would like to try Gcmaff but how can i connect with DR Bradstreet so i can buy the pre made shots from him as other place in Europ are not premade for special kids with autism and im afraid to buy it from there can some one help me here so i can buy the correct shots for my son .I would like to Thank you very much for your help and support.Ralitsa Dimitrova From: Keena

To: " BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism " <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism > Sent: Wednesday, 11 January 2012, 21:08:28 Subject: Re: Re: GcMAF results

The shots were pre-made, so I am assuming it is somehow mixed. I am sorry I do not know what the equivalent is to the self purchased. Someone asked abut cost. I will post as soon as our bill comes in.KeenaOn Jan 11, 2012, at 2:44 PM, " Kim " wrote:

Hi Keena;

Someone else reported Dr. B saying anything over .1 mL is dangerous... is 2.5ccs equivalent to .25 mL (sorry for potential stupidity here). Also heard Dr. B is mixing something else with the GcMAF shot so maybe the actual amount of MAF in the injection is .1 or less?? Not tying to be challenging, I'm just confused...

Kim

--- In BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism , Keena wrote:

>

> We had our first injection at Dr. Bs office last week. My son's levels were 1.3. I thought the injections were IM, but they are subQ. dr. B ramps up slowly. We do 2.5, 5,10, 15, and 20ccs over a 5 week period. If your levels are higher, you would probably do it for longer.

>

> Keena

>

>

>

>

> On Jan 10, 2012, at 2:08 PM, " georgiasand32 " wrote:

>

> > I think since it's an IM injection you may want a nurse or someone who knows what they're doing to administer the injection. I am basing this off of personal experience getting IM abx injections. I found a mainstream clinic and got myself a doc at the clinic who was covered by my insurance who was willing to listen to my LLMD doc and has his nurse give me the injections--the administration is free and since the abx are coming straight from the clinic the abx are covered too! Otherwise the abx would have been way too much to pay for. I wonder if you went through a mainstream clinic you could get GcMAF partially covered by insurance? Or at least the injections covered?

> >

> > Even if your child's Nagalese levels are not very elevated I wonder, if money were no object, if all kids no matter where their scores are would benefit from GcMAF? Even though my son's is not very elevated I really want to pursue it.

> >

> > --- In BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism , " Kim " <kimandglen.quinn@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi Mason;

> > > I have heard that the gcmaf.eu is a good source for GcMAF. Dr. Bradstreet has said it is actually 4 times more potent than his source of MAF. You do not need a prescription, you can order it directly from the site.

> > > Best,

> > > Kim

> > >

> > > --- In BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism , Mason Kuhn <masonkuhn@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hello Group,

> > > >

> > > > My wife and son just recieved their Nagalase test results. My son was in the high end of normal zone with 0.65, but my wife we very high at 1.6.

> > > >

> > > > I don't think we could justify treatment for my son, but we want to begin injections for my wife asap.

> > > >

> > > > I have a few questions if anyone has used GcMAF.

> > > >

> > > > Is the best place to purchase from the following website: http://www.gcmaf.eu/info/

> > > >

> > > > Do we need a doctor to order the injections? Our Lyme doc, will certainly do it.

> > > >

> > > > , I have been following your blog on betterhealthguy.com, if you want to contact me off list email me at masonkuhn@

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > >

> > > > Mason

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

> > > > From: rchildbalance@

> > > > Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 03:00:26 +0000

> > > > Subject: Re: Natural Immusist

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Lily,

> > > > Honey should be fine, just make sure & follow it w/a full glass of water as it's the water that carries it throughout the body....dosing w/a full glass of water is one of the most important thing you do in taking it.

> > > > You could possibly add the drops & honey to sweeten in a small glass of water (a little warm would help mix it then add cool to taste) making the whole thing including the water sweet to become a treat...this would very much hide the taste of the drops :o)

> > > > Keep us posted of your experiences....

> > > > Blessings,

> > > > Rita

> > > >

> > > > --- In BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism , Lily Papajorgji <lilypapajor@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi Rita, we just received this product today. I mixed the drops with honey rather than water. Do u think it is ok? Thanks Lily

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

I didn’t learn about SAMe until my son was grown, but I have used it personally and noticed effects within 24 hrs. I found it to be a great anti-depressant, so it must be crossing the blood brain barrier somehow. I recently found that taking L-Methionine will have the same effect at less cost, so that is what I take. Anne M., BSN, MSN/IH, RNmcfighter@... From: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism [mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of Mason KuhnSent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 8:15 AMTo: borreliamultipleinfectionsandautism Subject: SAM-e Has anyone use SAM-e with their kids. I have read a lot of information about kids on the spectrum having low glutathione levels (glutathione is the body's master antioxidant). There is actually some ongoing research at Stanford, Indiana, and Louisville looking at treating kids with low glutathione levels. I have read that giving a person glutathione orally doesn't work well because the stomach breaks it down before it can get to the rest of the body, but taking SAM-e and NAC are suppose to help the body produce glutathione naturally.SAM-e sounds interesting because I believe it can cross the blood brain barrier (according to some research I read)To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism From: keenahartley@...Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 08:42:13 -0600Subject: Re: Re: GcMAF results His office website is either creationsown.com or ICDRC.com. Keena Hello All and sorry for interrupting here i have son with autism and i would like to try Gcmaff but how can i connect with DR Bradstreet so i can buy the pre made shots from him as other place in Europ are not premade for special kids with autism and im afraid to buy it from there can some one help me here so i can buy the correct shots for my son .I would like to Thank you very much for your help and support.Ralitsa Dimitrova To: " BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism " <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism > Sent: Wednesday, 11 January 2012, 21:08:28Subject: Re: Re: GcMAF results The shots were pre-made, so I am assuming it is somehow mixed. I am sorry I do not know what the equivalent is to the self purchased. Someone asked abut cost. I will post as soon as our bill comes in. Keena Hi Keena;Someone else reported Dr. B saying anything over .1 mL is dangerous... is 2.5ccs equivalent to .25 mL (sorry for potential stupidity here). Also heard Dr. B is mixing something else with the GcMAF shot so maybe the actual amount of MAF in the injection is .1 or less?? Not tying to be challenging, I'm just confused...Kim > > > > >> > > > > Hi Rita, we just received this product today. I mixed the drops with honey rather than water. Do u think it is ok? Thanks Lily> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > >> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6789 (20120112) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6789 (20120112) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com