RemedySpot.com

To Bettina--Anti-biotics- toxic load testing-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My son is 16 also, PDDNOS diagnosis at 2 years, 9 months...also. I have been through this in just this past year. You can call me if you like and I'll tell you what we are doing. You have to test properly for his toxic load and see how he handles the toxins that are released both from the toxic anti-biotics but also from dieoff when you kill lyme or any parasites for that matter, bacteria, yeast, etc....there are things you can do.

My son was VERY high functioning till the past 2 years and now I know he has lyme and co-infections. I actually knew before testing and I'll tell you how I knew but there is a better test for lyme today--an actual culture of it and it takes up to 10 weeks to get the results. I'm not a doctor but I can't help but say to you to PLEASE do not continue the anti-biotics if you have not done this type of testing. My son became VERY violent and ill from the anti-biotics and he COULD NOT control his actions. This type of herxing can cause permanent damage. I probably will never do anti-biotics again. The herbs you mention are VERY potent, VERY effective and they work well for the vast majority of people SAFELY. We are using the nutramedix herbs but not doing the COWDEN protocol as it's very complicated and some believe too harsh. You can simplify it. But I would do it in a second before I would ever consider anti-biotics again. Debbie . My son now sees Dr. B in CA. She was the 3rd LLMD I brought my son to. Some, God bless them, try and are wonderful people but they do not know what Dr. B knows and she is incredible as far as the testing you need. She specializes in autism and lyme. Call or e mail me, Debbie

-- Success rate of treatments

My 16 yr old is under the care of Dr. J in DC. We have only two weeks of abx completed, and I am concerned about our treatment decisions. First, I can't convince my husband he has lyme, because we have been dealing with the autism since 18months . He is high functioning,but has damage to his brain and obvious inflammation determined by the spect scan this Nov. Has anyone had any success with the long term abx protocol that Dr. J uses? Has anyone had success with the Cowden/ nutramedix protocol? I have concerns about these high powered abx. He threw up violently last night from taking them without sufficient amount of food. The worst part of all this is the mental instability. He has mood swings and violent rages. I am concerned about family safety when these episodes occur. Has anyone else experienced this and what have they been doing for controlling this problem? he currently is on 100 mg. of Lamictal, but I think he needs with more or something to go with it. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bettina