RemedySpot.com

Re: Treating Parasites Without Rx

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We see Dr.C at THMC. She uses ZYTO and Cowden protocol. Our current parasite treatment is Enula and mora 15 drops 2x/day.

Hello. My son's doctors are unwilling to treat him for parasites as his stool tests consistently come back negative for them. I remain convinced it is worth at least trying to treat. His IgE is 1600--should be under 100. What are the best natural treatments for parasites? Are there any reputable parasite treating NDs or practitioners who utilize TCM in the upper Midwest? Thank you.

Guest guest

We used Paragone for kids. Add some aloe vera juice into his juice, which helps against the parasites and keeps the bowels moving. Psyllium husk for fibre. Very important to add fibre when treating for parasites. Bromelain to help weaken their outer layers, and turmeric to increase bile production. Took about 8 months, but got rid of a a large tapeworm and many other horrible things that remain unidentified because all his tests came back negative also. Hello. My son's doctors are unwilling to treat him for parasites as his stool tests consistently come back negative for them. I remain convinced it is worth at least trying to treat. His IgE is 1600--should be under 100. What are the best natural treatments for parasites? Are there any reputable parasite treating NDs or practitioners who utilize TCM in the upper Midwest? Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

his IGE being that high means he has allergies you are not addressing, to get down you can do diet modifications and take out what he is allergic to and it would calm down. or do allergy shots

Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 12:34 PM

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: Treating Parasites Without Rx

Hello. My son's doctors are unwilling to treat him for parasites as his stool tests consistently come back negative for them. I remain convinced it is worth at least trying to treat. His IgE is 1600--should be under 100. What are the best natural treatments for parasites? Are there any reputable parasite treating NDs or practitioners who utilize TCM in the upper Midwest? Thank you.

Guest guest

You could see DR. C at THMC.

his IGE being that high means he has allergies you are not addressing, to get down you can do diet modifications and take out what he is allergic to and it would calm down. or do allergy shots

Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 12:34 PM

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: Treating Parasites Without Rx