RemedySpot.com

Reported toxicity of borax as flea killer FLEAS!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

websites on nontoxic, natural things now reporting on thisTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Tue, January 24, 2012 1:54:30 AMSubject: Re: FLEAS!

Here's a link on Natural News that talks about natural flea killershttp://www.naturalnews.com/034728_flea_killer_natural_pets.html also wipe down pet and surface areas with Shaklee Basic H dilution, laundry tooTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Wed, January 4, 2012 8:27:14 PMSubject: Re: FLEAS! I give my pets a garlic/brewer’s yeast powder on their food daily and it keeps fleas away. The fleas don’t like the garlic smell apparently. I also put 2000

Mule Team Borax powder (found in laundry section of store) on the carpets over night and then vacuum it up in the morning. If you have a problem in your house already, do this every time you vacuum so it will break the flea cycle. Hope that helps. I could use any advice...I recently moved to a tick/flea area from AZ (no fleas + tics) and now my daughters service dog has fleas (yes, in the middle of winter!) Needless to say if I have to deal with this now I am going to need a lasting resolution by Spring. I'm concerned about the commercially available treatments due to my daughters energetic + chemical sensitivity ( she has reacted to vaccines that have been freshly given to animals near her, so she is super reactive) I must admit I have not researched what options are available. I need to get a handle on this, any thoughts? Anyone using the commercially available stuff, are they safe or just an injectable pesticide? right now I am attempting the tedious work of using lavender dish soap and a flea comb... I realistically can not keep this up and will need something a little more low maintenance. Help! thanks! Roseann