RemedySpot.com

Shoe, lyme, mold, Marcons

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am wondering if anyone else has started the shoemaker approach? My son is on the spectrum and tested pos for Lyme via electro dermal (like zyto). He recently did the tests recommended by shoemaker with my lyme doc and he is genetically susceptible to bio toxins including mold and Lyme in particular. That apparently is why some people cant get rid of lyme. Has low MSH (melanocyte stimulating hormone) which disrupts many body processes, and very high IGF beta 1 a marker for widespread inflammation. Has high c4a which skyrockets when exposed to mold if susceptible. (you can google these for explanations).He also tests pos for Marcons, which is a resistant staph Infection with biofilm deep in the sinuses. Made me think of the face pressing everyone was talking about.I don't have much to add here, except to look into shoemaker and his work with Lyme docs. 25% of population is supposedly susceptible, so living in moldy house, or having Lyme or other toxin producing microbes can mess up the immune system and never get cleared. I was happy to see some actual blood work and with markers that have been successfully treated by this protocol.As we get through the protocol, I'll provide updates on my son's status. A big piece of the treatment is using a heavy duty binder called questran. Also treating the Marcons. But first need to be out of moldy place or remediate. Used an ERMI test to check for mold. Don't have time to be more detailed, but check latest book, Surviving Mold, and visit his website www.survivingmold.com. I think there is at least one other poster here who is following this path. Hope this helps someone.Best, Sent from my iPad