RemedySpot.com

Re: Worse during fall + spring migration, anyone else?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well... Mine is NOT falling asleep before he stAys up for hours in his bedroom,

doing all the mess he can... I am about to dope him every night with mellatonin

or allergy meds. Right now I am coming out of his room where he spilled all the

toothpaste over the bed and floor .... He is driving me nuts

Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de Telcel

Guest guest

Oh, that makes me feel so much better. I'm thinking of trying her Earthing Mat, she was up til 3am last night, pacing frantically ( and she doesn't sleep in her own room, she's with me...ugh!)

typically I use homeopathic Cortisol and Lith-oro to calm her but it doesn't see to be doing the trick.

Somehow if I know the cause it makes me feel a little better and there's a reason.

Roseann

Well... Mine is NOT falling asleep before he stAys up for hours in his bedroom, doing all the mess he can... I am about to dope him every night with mellatonin or allergy meds. Right now I am coming out of his room where he spilled all the toothpaste over the bed and floor .... He is driving me nuts

Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de Telcel

------------------------------------

Guest guest

My guess is D. All of the above (actually below in this instance).

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Wed, May 2, 2012 7:39:54 PMSubject: Worse during fall + spring migration, anyone else?

I've always noted a decline in August and in the spring, but now that I've relocated to NY it's a bit more obvious. I always connected it with the changing light, quality and quantity, but now that I'm bird watching and live in the country, I am noticing animal behavior. Yesterday the bunnies and chipmunks were out and about and this morning lots more new species of birds were spotted and migration is in full swing, I also notice it was light til almost 8pm.

We are falling back into our dysfunctional sleep patterns and lots of feeling awful, particularly in the last week but especially yesterday.

Just curious if anyone else is noticing or even paying attention to this cues? there's gotta be a connection with light, barometric pressure, magnetic fields something, anyone know?

Roseann

Guest guest

I think Fridays full moon is a Super moon, too.

My guess is D. All of the above (actually below in this instance).

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Wed, May 2, 2012 7:39:54 PMSubject: Worse during fall + spring migration, anyone else?

I've always noted a decline in August and in the spring, but now that I've relocated to NY it's a bit more obvious. I always connected it with the changing light, quality and quantity, but now that I'm bird watching and live in the country, I am noticing animal behavior. Yesterday the bunnies and chipmunks were out and about and this morning lots more new species of birds were spotted and migration is in full swing, I also notice it was light til almost 8pm.

We are falling back into our dysfunctional sleep patterns and lots of feeling awful, particularly in the last week but especially yesterday.

Just curious if anyone else is noticing or even paying attention to this cues? there's gotta be a connection with light, barometric pressure, magnetic fields something, anyone know?

Roseann

Guest guest

We are having a Super Moon in a few days. Think parasites.

>

> Well... Mine is NOT falling asleep before he stAys up for hours in his

bedroom, doing all the mess he can... I am about to dope him every night with

mellatonin or allergy meds. Right now I am coming out of his room where he

spilled all the toothpaste over the bed and floor .... He is driving me nuts

>

> Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de Telcel

>

Guest guest

if you do, melatonin would be the better choice. It's a great anti-oxidant. The best melatonin happens to be the cheapest. Nutramedix. it's $10. My son's been on it for YEARS. Not a bad thing. And I agree, the full-moon thing is huge. Treating with paragone and hope that becomes less and less an issue.

We are having a Super Moon in a few days. Think parasites.>> Well... Mine is NOT falling asleep before he stAys up for hours in his bedroom, doing all the mess he can... I am about to dope him every night with mellatonin or allergy meds. Right now I am coming out of his room where he spilled all the toothpaste over the bed and floor .... He is driving me nuts> > Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de Telcel>

Guest guest

Hi Debbie,

Just caught this thread. We do not have Borrelia Multiple, etc., but probably PANDAS and also vaccine injury resulting in nerve and muscle damage. Our son complains of pain in his shinbones, sometimes in his head. Always worse with pollens and WEATHER changes of fall and spring, like NOW

Cornelia

We are having a Super Moon in a few days. Think parasites.>> Well... Mine is NOT falling asleep before he stAys up for hours in his bedroom, doing all the mess he can... I am about to dope him every night with mellatonin or allergy meds. Right now I am coming out of his room where he spilled all the toothpaste over the bed and floor .... He is driving me nuts> > Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de Telcel>

Guest guest

I am not allergic to pollen, and Spring is great for me. But, for those

with allergies to pollen, Spring and Fall are the worst because that is

when all the wind blows all the extra pollen around.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

I've always noted a decline in August and in the spring, but now that

I've relocated to NY it's a bit more obvious. I always connected it with

the changing light, quality and quantity, but now that I'm bird watching

and live in the country, I am noticing animal behavior. Yesterday the

bunnies and chipmunks were out and about and this morning lots more new

species of birds were spotted and migration is in full swing, I also

notice it was light til almost 8pm.

We are falling back into our dysfunctional sleep patterns and lots of

feeling awful, particularly in the last week but especially yesterday.

Just curious if anyone else is noticing or even paying attention to this

cues? there's gotta be a connection with light, barometric pressure,

magnetic fields something, anyone know?

Roseann

Guest guest

Yes, our son's doctor teaches us Jack likes sunny bright and dry days. He covers Weather Sensitivity in vol II of his Chemical Sensitivity series. He is Wm J Rea MD.

Interesting observation about the "critters" -

In Re: Magnetic Fields YES!!! check out www.spaceweather.com and you can sign on to get their alerts. A number of K-6 or above which measures shifts in earth's magnetic field is our warning coming in email box that Jack is going to freak out.

We are currently in solar maximum of the sun's usual eleven year cycle, except that this year the sun was slow in reaching its eleven year peak. Experts predict soon we will have a very quiet sun period for about ten years. Some even speculate on a mini Ice Age

Cornelia

Worse during fall + spring migration, anyone else?

Roseann

Guest guest

Thanks for this info...interesting things to check out!

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Thu, May 3, 2012 6:31:58 AMSubject: Re: Worse during fall + spring migration, anyone else?

Yes, our son's doctor teaches us Jack likes sunny bright and dry days. He covers Weather Sensitivity in vol II of his Chemical Sensitivity series. He is Wm J Rea MD.

Interesting observation about the "critters" -

In Re: Magnetic Fields YES!!! check out www.spaceweather.com and you can sign on to get their alerts. A number of K-6 or above which measures shifts in earth's magnetic field is our warning coming in email box that Jack is going to freak out.

We are currently in solar maximum of the sun's usual eleven year cycle, except that this year the sun was slow in reaching its eleven year peak. Experts predict soon we will have a very quiet sun period for about ten years. Some even speculate on a mini Ice Age

Cornelia

Worse during fall + spring migration, anyone else?

Roseann