RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Valtrex

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have tried a lot, and gained a lot of knowledge......but unfortunately, not too much has helped him. He has a super hyper immune system that we can't seem to budge (he's been sick twice in his 6 1/2 yrs), no definitive answers on tests, horrible allergies, still stims verbally and physically, has difficulty with loud noises. He is verbal, potty trained, and generally "happy" kid.......We just tried Alinia last month and it seemed to prevent him from being totally affected by the full moon.......and I will look into the Vermox.......thank you for listening!!ChrisSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 23:06:04 -0000To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >ReplyTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Valtrex Oh! You probably know a lot more about this than I do then! I truly hope you find some answers. Parasites can sometimes be a big problem. My kids both made big gains from Vermox. Maybe that's something to look at??? > >> > Has anyone had any luck with this or any other antivirals?> > > > > > Thanks,> > > > Chris> > Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry> >>

There is so much left, do not dismay, your child is still very young. Yes, antivirals have been a big part of the puzzle here too. I would advice you start first with a more simple gun: that means, simple acyclovir before Valacyclovir (valtrex) so you weaken the virus before using a stronger AV. If you go from small to big, you are less likely to create a resistant bug. I also like the effect ozone has on the immune system, so if you can, have your child try a few rectal ozono sessions, it is safe and has good results even against parasites.In this context, I also ask if you have treated against parasites, this is a good recommendation too, start treating parasites first, then bacteria, then viral issues. Like na said, die off is no fun so have your detox plan set up before starting. I am treating against parasites permanently, in a combination of alopatic and homeopatic elements. 15 days we do alopatic, the next 15 days homeopatic and so on. Remember diet is a must, so l ask what diet is your child receiving. SCD was a big tramppoline for him, the only way to stop the diarrhea he suffered for 2.5 years. Sorry so many questions, remember you can treat a lot but if u don't change the inner environment for the better (w food), you will only be running in circles.Hope this helps u a little too, will be glad to hear more from U!!!Isa Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de TelcelFrom: cbethel1234@...Sender: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:39:33 +0000To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >ReplyTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Re: Valtrex Thanks for the info! I would rather do this naturally, but I fear that it won't be enough!We have gone to great lengths to treat my kiddo - 5 yrs, several DAN docs, and a million different supps later, we have minimal improvement. I don't know what else is left........ChrisSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:13:26 -0000To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >ReplyTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Valtrex Hi Chris!There is a yahoo group called Valtrex/MB12 or vice versa that talks a lot about using antivirals. I'm sure some of the people on here can help you, too, though. To give you a quick answer, yes...antivirals were a very big piece of the puzzle for us. It may not be what ever child is dealing with, but it seems that viral issues occur frequently in ASD, chronic fatigue, MS, fibromyalgia, etc. Sometimes the viruses our kids were vaccinated against have actually set up shop in the form of a low grade infection.For us, anything that boosted my kids immune systems seemed to produce viral die-off. We got rashes (especially on the chest), runny noses, and sometimes coughs. I would usually always see a yeast flare-up, too, which proved to me we were killing viruses. The things that have produced good results for us are: Colostrum, Olive Leaf Extract, Immusist, Virastop, Lactoferrin, and Curcumin. We haven't used Valtrex only because we are not working with a doctor right now.Viral die-off is not fun, but the results have brought out better awareness, language, and seeming like my child is present. Some of the signs of viral issues that I can remember off the top of my head are: persisting gut issues despite diet changes, low muscle tone, large head, clumsiness...I can't remember the rest. Maybe someone else on here can chime in.Hope that helps!na>> Has anyone had any luck with this or any other antivirals?> > > Thanks,> > Chris> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry>

Hello -He was on the SCD for 4.5 yrs, and had been GFCF since age 15 months. We have had a few infractions, but not many. He eats all organic, hardly any red meat, and a lot of organic fruits and veggies. I am very strict with this - he has never had candy, pop, and has no idea what a real cookie/cake is.We have been treating him for these things for 5 of the 6 yrs he has been on this earth. Whatever seems to work for everyone else, doesn't seem to work for us. HBOT, B-12, houston homeopathy, biomed, OT, OT, Speech, NAET. Now we are with Klinghardt/nna......we have seen some gains - but he is still "autistic."Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: isaguzmandiaz2@...Sender: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 23:25:56 +0000To: Borreliamultipleinfectionsandautism <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >ReplyTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Re: Valtrex

There is so much left, do not dismay, your child is still very young. Yes, antivirals have been a big part of the puzzle here too. I would advice you start first with a more simple gun: that means, simple acyclovir before Valacyclovir (valtrex) so you weaken the virus before using a stronger AV. If you go from small to big, you are less likely to create a resistant bug. I also like the effect ozone has on the immune system, so if you can, have your child try a few rectal ozono sessions, it is safe and has good results even against parasites.In this context, I also ask if you have treated against parasites, this is a good recommendation too, start treating parasites first, then bacteria, then viral issues. Like na said, die off is no fun so have your detox plan set up before starting. I am treating against parasites permanently, in a combination of alopatic and homeopatic elements. 15 days we do alopatic, the next 15 days homeopatic and so on. Remember diet is a must, so l ask what diet is your child receiving. SCD was a big tramppoline for him, the only way to stop the diarrhea he suffered for 2.5 years. Sorry so many questions, remember you can treat a lot but if u don't change the inner environment for the better (w food), you will only be running in circles.Hope this helps u a little too, will be glad to hear more from U!!!Isa Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de TelcelFrom: cbethel1234@...Sender: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:39:33 +0000To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >ReplyTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Re: Valtrex Thanks for the info! I would rather do this naturally, but I fear that it won't be enough!We have gone to great lengths to treat my kiddo - 5 yrs, several DAN docs, and a million different supps later, we have minimal improvement. I don't know what else is left........ChrisSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:13:26 -0000To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >ReplyTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Valtrex Hi Chris!There is a yahoo group called Valtrex/MB12 or vice versa that talks a lot about using antivirals. I'm sure some of the people on here can help you, too, though. To give you a quick answer, yes...antivirals were a very big piece of the puzzle for us. It may not be what ever child is dealing with, but it seems that viral issues occur frequently in ASD, chronic fatigue, MS, fibromyalgia, etc. Sometimes the viruses our kids were vaccinated against have actually set up shop in the form of a low grade infection.For us, anything that boosted my kids immune systems seemed to produce viral die-off. We got rashes (especially on the chest), runny noses, and sometimes coughs. I would usually always see a yeast flare-up, too, which proved to me we were killing viruses. The things that have produced good results for us are: Colostrum, Olive Leaf Extract, Immusist, Virastop, Lactoferrin, and Curcumin. We haven't used Valtrex only because we are not working with a doctor right now.Viral die-off is not fun, but the results have brought out better awareness, language, and seeming like my child is present. Some of the signs of viral issues that I can remember off the top of my head are: persisting gut issues despite diet changes, low muscle tone, large head, clumsiness...I can't remember the rest. Maybe someone else on here can chime in.Hope that helps!na>> Has anyone had any luck with this or any other antivirals?> > > Thanks,> > Chris> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry>

I haven't tried Immusist....but I have been following the posts. I will read them all thoroughly tonight.Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 23:30:54 -0000To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >ReplyTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Valtrex I should have mentioned the maker of vermox stopped productions in Dec 2011. I just found out a few days ago :( What about biofilm? Does that seem to be a possibility? I have been having some success using virastop/ lactoferrin/xylitol in breaking up biofilm.My daughter wasn't sick for the first 18 months of her life except for fevers when she was first born. After one month on colostrum she had her first cold. IMO it wasn't normal for her to not have any colds or flu for her first 18 months. So for us, giving her additional immunoglobulins helped her fight an actual cold virus. Have you tried immusist?> > >> > > Has anyone had any luck with this or any other antivirals?> > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > Chris> > > Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry> > >> >>

Emotions and EMF's and Geopathic Stress popped into my head, these seem to be possibilities for those tough kiddos.

Roseann

Re: Valtrex

Hi Chris!

There is a yahoo group called Valtrex/MB12 or vice versa that talks a lot about using antivirals. I'm sure some of the people on here can help you, too, though.

To give you a quick answer, yes...antivirals were a very big piece of the puzzle for us. It may not be what ever child is dealing with, but it seems that viral issues occur frequently in ASD, chronic fatigue, MS, fibromyalgia, etc. Sometimes the viruses our kids were vaccinated against have actually set up shop in the form of a low grade infection.

For us, anything that boosted my kids immune systems seemed to produce viral die-off. We got rashes (especially on the chest), runny noses, and sometimes coughs. I would usually always see a yeast flare-up, too, which proved to me we were killing viruses. The things that have produced good results for us are: Colostrum, Olive Leaf Extract, Immusist, Virastop, Lactoferrin, and Curcumin. We haven't used Valtrex only because we are not working with a doctor right now.

Viral die-off is not fun, but the results have brought out better awareness, language, and seeming like my child is present.

Some of the signs of viral issues that I can remember off the top of my head are: persisting gut issues despite diet changes, low muscle tone, large head, clumsiness...I can't remember the rest. Maybe someone else on here can chime in.

Hope that helps!

na

>

> Has anyone had any luck with this or any other antivirals?

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> Chris

> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

>

Thanks channa! I would love to stick with naturals........and have for 5 years now....I wonder if my son is the kiddo that needs more, though........ChisSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 02:03:21 -0000To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >ReplyTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Valtrex i just wanted to mention that i read up on a red algae as being a good antiviral...thought i would mention it for any people doin strict naturals....definitly something i am wanting to try....it not only affects the viruses but also balances the immune system channa> > >> > > Has anyone had any luck with this or any other antivirals?> > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > Chris> > > Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry> > >> >>