RemedySpot.com

You Can Change the World, hhhm!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm looking at a book online about stress and it lists a number of sypmtoms and faulty attitudes caused by stress. I liked this one:

No one understands your point of view, but you think you could change the world if all the morans out there would only listen to you.

Kv

Guest guest

'Stress Cure Now' looks absolutaly amazing. See what it say's about romantic love, emptiness, work, medication, positive thinking, etc. It's like I am reading about me. It seems to be only available as an ebook, but you can read it online for free. But I give you a warning: you might end up buying it. It is also very is ACT appropriate.

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=w9vZeFGukioC & pg=PA25 & source=gbs_toc_r & cad=4#v=onepage & q & f=false

Kv

>> > I'm looking at a book online about stress and it lists a number of> sypmtoms and faulty attitudes caused by stress. I liked this one:> > No one understands your point of view, but you think you could change> the world if all the morans out there would only listen to you.> > Kv>