RemedySpot.com

Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey, how did you do that, with the image in the subject area only? It doesn't

appear unless your original message is clicked on.

>

> Oh dear, am I dug in that deep? Yikes!

>

Guest guest

I have NO idea! Maybe it's how your browser works, me don't know : )

H

To: "ACT for the Public" <ACT_for_the_Public >Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 5:23:47 PMSubject: Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

Hey, how did you do that, with the image in the subject area only? It doesn't appear unless your original message is clicked on. >> Oh dear, am I dug in that deep? Yikes!>

Guest guest

We are all dug into our own particular shit!

And to anwer your question: Your shit is no deeper than anyone else's.

H

To: "ACT for the Public" <ACT_for_the_Public >Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 5:20:39 PMSubject: Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

Oh dear, am I dug in that deep? Yikes!

Guest guest

Helena, I truly thought your cartoon was a joke of ACT sorts and so the question

was meant to just laugh along with the notion of the mind actually thinking it

could pick the pilot seat when it's not qualified..like mine does.

kind regards,

terry

>

>

>

> We are all dug into  our own particular shit!

>

>

>

> And to anwer your question: Your shit is no deeper than anyone else's.

>

>

>

> H

>

>

>

>

>

> Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Oh dear, am I dug in that deep? Yikes!

>

Guest guest

Terry, I truly thought your response was a joke of ACT sorts and so the statement was meant to just laugh along with the notion of the mind actually thinking it could pick the pilot seat when it's not qualified..like mine does.

kind regards,

helena

To: "ACT for the Public" <ACT_for_the_Public >Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 6:27:12 PMSubject: Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

Helena, I truly thought your cartoon was a joke of ACT sorts and so the question was meant to just laugh along with the notion of the mind actually thinking it could pick the pilot seat when it's not qualified..like mine does. kind regards,terry>> > > We are all dug into  our own particular shit! > > > > And to anwer your question: Your shit is no deeper than anyone else's. > > > > H > > > > > > Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane) > >  > > > > > Oh dear, am I dug in that deep? Yikes!>

Guest guest

These are hostile posts. I will ask you to stop.

> >

> >

> >

> > We are all dug into  our own particular shit!

> >

> >

> >

> > And to anwer your question: Your shit is no deeper than anyone else's.

> >

> >

> >

> > H

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Oh dear, am I dug in that deep? Yikes!

> >

>

Guest guest

It was an attempt at humor, Terry. I will ask you to stop labeling my intentions.

not-so-kind regards-because-I-feel-pissed off-as-I-often-do-with you-so-I-will-cease-communicating-with-you!

Honestly,

Helena

To: "ACT for the Public" <ACT_for_the_Public >Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 11:10:25 PMSubject: Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

These are hostile posts. I will ask you to stop. > > > > > > > > We are all dug into  our own particular shit! > > > > > > > > And to anwer your question: Your shit is no deeper than anyone else's. > > > > > > > > H > > > > > > > > > > > > Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane) > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > Oh dear, am I dug in that deep? Yikes! > >>

Guest guest

I sometimes wonder about that, - we are all in this separately it seems - each of us with our own feelings and judgments and words that slap, back and forth like a ping pong match gone bad.

But that's now. I may feel differently later after I see a few elderly people in the waiting room and bring a smile to their faces. Then I will believe in connection again.

Helena

To: "ACT for the Public" <ACT_for_the_Public >Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 3:15:39 AMSubject: Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

Perhaps this is a place we can travel together.....Jack ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEnfy9qfdaUWe are all in it together...aren't we? > > > > > > > > > > > > We are all dug into  our own particular shit! > > > > > > > > > > > > And to anwer your question: Your shit is no deeper than anyone else's. > > > > > > > > > > > > H > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane) > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh dear, am I dug in that deep? Yikes! > > >> >>

Guest guest

You've got to be kidding. What's funny about this? I would ask you to stop making up question-answers and then negatively attributing them to me. Go play that out somewhere else. This is bullying and an abuse of the list in my opinion. I

was having an open realization (as a result of your cartoon which i no longer see here) about my behavior, and yet you turned my rhetorical question into an angry exchange with yourself, directed at me...you made up something ridiculous I didn't say (my shit is deeper than yours), then angrily answered back to your own made up question. What's funny about that? That's verbal bullying.

You

posted a cartoon I thought it was funny and humbling ..like gee, hope that gal who picked the pilot seat has got a license to drive that thing. Was

just talking about humility in a meeting yesterday..and so I was thinking, cool timing..cause gee, I can sometimes be like that, and truly believe sometimes I can drive this plane! And so I opened up and shared this realization with the group. It was like a light-bulb went on, helpful. And then bam, you come in with a made up question and angry response as though I actually asserted I'm dug in deeper than you. (Like who cares anyway who is dug in deeper...suffering is suffering). And

then you came back for more in your second post-- what's funny about mimicking/parroting my concerted attempt to make some peace right away, explain where I was coming from? That's more bullying. This kind of bizarre and angry made up exchange you fabricated and attributed to me makes me feel unsafe and unwelcome to share. To: ACT for the Public <ACT_for_the_Public > Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 3:19 AM Subject: Re: Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

It was an attempt at humor, Terry. I will ask you to stop labeling my intentions.

not-so-kind regards-because-I-feel-pissed off-as-I-often-do-with you-so-I-will-cease-communicating-with-you!

Honestly,

Helena

To: "ACT for the Public" <ACT_for_the_Public >Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 11:10:25 PMSubject: Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

These are hostile posts. I will ask you to stop. > > > > We are all dug into  our own particular shit! > > And to anwer your question: Your shit is no deeper than anyone else's. > > > >

> > > > H > >> > > > Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane) > > > > Oh dear, am I dug in that deep? Yikes! > >>

Guest guest

Just a comment about myself. I am a bright intelligent person. English is my

first language. I have above average reading commprehension.

I have had this experience in this forum on several previous occasions.

In this particular example, I can not follow the thread at all to understand how

a post containing a funny cartoon can evolve (disolve?) into misuderstandings

and hurt feelings.

Wanda

PS because this forum doesn't 'clean up' the posts and delete the previous

comments from our replys, to aid in my ability to attempt to comprehend,

previously I have printed out all the responses, cut out all the repeated

previous comments, put everything in chronological order---i.e. really put some

effort into following the thread...to no avail

Guest guest

I was not angry - not until you labeled my post as hostile. I was attempting humor (some people got that). I did not imply that you said your shit is deeper than mine or anyone's; that return comment to you was meant to be comforting. I am not pissed off now, just concerned. I don't know how you view reality, but it is far different from how I do. I'll leave it at that, my friend. And I still consider you a friend even though we don't see eye to eye : )

Helena

To: "ACT for the Public" <ACT_for_the_Public >Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 11:51:33 AMSubject: Re: Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

You've got to be kidding. What's funny about this? I would ask you to stop making up question-answers and then negatively attributing them to me. Go play that out somewhere else. This is bullying and an abuse of the list in my opinion. I was having an open realization (as a result of your cartoon which i no longer see here) about my behavior, and yet you turned my rhetorical question into an angry exchange with yourself, directed at me...you made up something ridiculous I didn't say (my shit is deeper than yours), then angrily answered back to your own made up question. What's funny about that? That's verbal bullying.

You posted a cartoon I thought it was funny and humbling ..like gee, hope that gal who picked the pilot seat has got a license to drive that thing. Was just talking about humility in a meeting yesterday..and so I was thinking, cool timing..cause gee, I can sometimes be like that, and truly believe sometimes I can drive this plane! And so I opened up and shared this realization with the group. It was like a light-bulb went on, helpful.

And then bam, you come in with a made up question and angry response as though I actually asserted I'm dug in deeper than you. (Like who cares anyway who is dug in deeper...suffering is suffering).

And then you came back for more in your second post-- what's funny about mimicking/parroting my concerted attempt to make some peace right away, explain where I was coming from? That's more bullying. This kind of bizarre and angry made up exchange you fabricated and attributed to me makes me feel unsafe and unwelcome to share.

To: ACT for the Public <ACT_for_the_Public > Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 3:19 AMSubject: Re: Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

Honestly,

Helena

These are hostile posts. I will ask you to stop. > > > > We are all dug into  our own particular shit! > > And to anwer your question: Your shit is no deeper than anyone else's. > > > > > > > > H > >> > > > Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane) > > > > Oh dear, am I dug in that deep? Yikes! > >>

Guest guest

Beats the hell out of me, Wanda. I guess it's because we are human and human beings do silly things sometimes. I accept that and don't let it worry me too much. Moving on ...

Helena

To: "ACT for the Public" <ACT_for_the_Public >Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 12:05:24 PMSubject: Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

Just a comment about myself. I am a bright intelligent person. English is my first language. I have above average reading commprehension. I have had this experience in this forum on several previous occasions. In this particular example, I can not follow the thread at all to understand how a post containing a funny cartoon can evolve (disolve?) into misuderstandings and hurt feelings. WandaPS because this forum doesn't 'clean up' the posts and delete the previous comments from our replys, to aid in my ability to attempt to comprehend, previously I have printed out all the responses, cut out all the repeated previous comments, put everything in chronological order---i.e. really put some effort into following the thread...to no avail

Guest guest

Helena, thanks--yeah, there was no real question coming from me is all. Nothing

there asking to be answered, nothing wondering or concerned about say, if I'm

dug in deeper than you.

I pretty much get from ACT we're all in the same boat, more or less, you know?

We all try to hijack the plane from time to time. So thanks for your attempt at

" comfort " , nonetheless. Yeah, was just laughing with the cartoon, out loud,

realizing how I can do that sort of thing, take over the pilot seat and all, you

know?

It is true you don't know how I " view reality " , and I don't know how you view

reality. Although I'm not sure knowing more about that would help us here. It

also occurs to me that maybe what I experienced from the cartoon about my own

humility process is not at all what you got from the cartoon. Maybe say, you

really felt it as something empowering, like yes, we get to drive our own

plane/bus! Just as your title here suggests. But see here-- I don't know,

because you didn't say what your experience of the cartoon was for you here. You

just spoke to mine(or what you thought was my experience).

I still don't get what was funny about parroting my subsequent post which for me

was an attempt to reach out to you, dialog with you some. That parroting didn't

feel funny at all. It felt bridge burning. But oh well. I can't see or hear you

so that limits us severely. And I have a lot of work to do and have spent way

too much time here. But really, no need for concern. Things are going good

actually. Lots of changes, and scary stuff. But good-scary, if that makes sense.

I hope the same for you, all of us here.

> > >

> > > We are all dug into  our own particular shit!

>

>

> > > And to anwer your question: Your shit is no deeper than anyone else's.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > H

> > >

> > >

> > > Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

> > >

> > > Oh dear, am I dug in that deep? Yikes!

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Well.....'verry eenteresting...' (said like Rowan & 's soldier). So my

distress with the, to my experience, disintegrating threads, my asking for an

explanation of how they could possibly be happening (obviously implying that

they shouldn't be happening), my upset plan to just leave the group and `not

have to read this confusing and mean stuff' anymore----all opportunities for me

to avoid the Greek Siren like call of the nonsense in my brain. wanda

In ACT_for_the_Public , hbbr wrote:

......I tend to learn a lot from these " wayward " thoughts, even when they appear

to be " wrong " in their unpleasantness.  Most of all, I learn (again and again)

how to not buy into thoughts -...... > Helena

Guest guest

Very insightful, Wanda! Funny how we can take a certain perspective on something - often a knee-jerk reaction - and, with a little tweaking of our minds, can turn it into something entirely different (and possibly helpful).

Helena

To: "ACT for the Public" <ACT_for_the_Public >Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 9:57:22 AMSubject: Re: You can drive your own bus! (or plane)

Well.....'verry eenteresting...' (said like Rowan & 's soldier). So my distress with the, to my experience, disintegrating threads, my asking for an explanation of how they could possibly be happening (obviously implying that they shouldn't be happening), my upset plan to just leave the group and `not have to read this confusing and mean stuff' anymore----all opportunities for me to avoid the Greek Siren like call of the nonsense in my brain. wandaIn ACT_for_the_Public , hbbr wrote: .....I tend to learn a lot from these "wayward" thoughts, even when they appear to be "wrong" in their unpleasantness. Most of all, I learn (again and again) how to not buy into thoughts -...... > Helena