RemedySpot.com

Safe, very effective, anti-parasitic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have not used it myself but there is something called "paragone" that I believe is all natural and safe and I think it can be used long-term without the worry of liver damage and such that come with drugs. Oregano oil from Young living and oreganol from North American Spice Co. Is suppose to be quite an effective anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and more. I'm actually ordering the oreganol today. Also, most people take the oreganol directly on their tongue. My son could take anything when he was little, without the need for the added sugars as he had no taste at all. Today, at 16, he is just use to me giving him all sorts of nasty tasting things and he takes it. I would not use the sugar suggested but olive oil is great if that works.

I copied some of an article below in "acne answers", See www.acneanswers.org, Wild Oregano oil: natures miracle herb, but I would caution anyone going the oregano route to start smaller than this article recommends. My son has done oregano in the past but I would still start with just one drop a day, maybe a half drop for a little one, then go forward if the herx is not too strong.

"The benefit of oregano has gone largely unnoticed. In addition to fighting various fungi, oil of oregano is useful against bacteria and parasites. It can be used to treat internal and external fungi including athlete’s foot. Skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema can be improved. Oil of oregano outright destroys all variety of fungi and yeasts, regardless of where they reside. In the case of parasites, oil of oregano has had success in neutralizing worms, amoeba, and protozoan. Oil of oregano’s antiseptic powers are immense – it inhibits the growth of the majority of bacteria, something that prescription antibiotics fail to accomplish.

Wild, crude, mountain-grown oregano (from the Mediterranean) is the only kind that is naturally rich in ‘carvacrols, flavonoids, and terpenes’, which give the oregano its tremendous strength. Carvacrol is a natural phenol that contains powerful anti-microbial activity. Flavonoids provide natural antiseptic properties and Terpenes are natural anti-inflammatory agents.

Oil of Oregano effectively treats: acne, allergies, arthritis, asthma, athlete’s foot, candida, constipation, croup, dandruff, diarrhea, digestive disturbances, insect bites, bronchitis, canker sores, colds, flu, earaches, fatigue, gum disease, headaches, menstrual irregularities, muscle pain, parasites, pulmonary tuberculosis, pneumonia, psoriasis, toenail problems, seborrhea, ringworm, rosacea, sinusitis, varicose veins and warts.

Oil of Oregano is also a powerful painkiller. An article published in Phytotherapy Research describes how oregano oil superceded anti-inflammatory drugs in reversing pain and inflammation and is nearly as powerful as morphine as a painkiller.

Because wild oregano is an edible spice, it is acceptable for human ingestion. However, the type of oregano used if very important. North American Herb and Spice was the first company of the American market to introduce edible Oil of Oregano. To be edible, this essential oil must be made only from wild, mountain-grown, Mediterranean oregano, free of all chemicals and pesticides. It also has to be emulsified in a carrier oil such as extra virgin olive oil, which is used by North American Herb & Spice in its oil of oregano. The oregano they use is 100% Mediterranean oregano and is produced by old-fashioned cold pressing and steam distillation, using no chemicals to extract it.

Oil of Oregano is available in liquid and capsule form. Oil of Oreganol is highly concentrated, so when using it internally, start with small amounts, like one to two drops twice daily in juice. Take one drop twice per day working your way up to one drop four times per day. Mix with one teaspoon of honey, maple syrup, or olive oil to improve palatability. Take for a period of 15 days and then stop for 15 days. Repeat the process."

Hope this helps, Debbie Gravois

-- Treating Parasites Without Rx

Hello. My son's doctors are unwilling to treat him for parasites as his stool tests consistently come back negative for them. I remain convinced it is worth at least trying to treat. His IgE is 1600--should be under 100. What are the best natural treatments for parasites? Are there any reputable parasite treating NDs or practitioners who utilize TCM in the upper Midwest? Thank you.