RemedySpot.com

Re: Transactional Analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sometimes I feel it is too bad that meditation has gotten the reputation as a relaxation exercise. Not that I mind relaxing, but there is so much more to it! So much suffering comes from resisting reality, or from overlaying reality with stories of worry or regret. To see the world acceptingly as it is, including mental stories, is a main desired outcome for a meditation practice.

I hope you keep your practice going, . 

DOn Wednesday, July 11, 2012, Robson wrote:

Thanks, yes my work has an online CBT course (one of the perks of working for a big employer - a good occupational health service!) which is useful practice and a good reminder.  My employer also runs meditation and minfulness classes which were nice and relaxing.

I don't feel overly burdened by expectations, although I will reflect on that now you've said it.  I do expect to be able to work, and I would hate to be someone who felt it was OK not to be in work.  That's just not me!

Thanks, Simone  x

-- Darrell G King, RN, CASAC-TRochester, NY, UShttp://darrellking.comDarrellGKing@...