RemedySpot.com

Re: Terry Fscan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ok jan i have a question this is gonna sound dumb but here goes the fscan is that you for treatment as far as killing?I had it done only to hope to get a basis on what i am dealing with

Subject: Re: Terry FscanTo: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife >Date: Sunday, August 12, 2012, 10:18 AM

Terry ,

Yes we had a member here who left the group who uses the Fscan regularly and has had much luck with it ,so I see no issues with using the Fscan

Remember the rules of detox that I have written you? When you detox it releases the toxins from the places they are stored be it brain, tissues, lymph etc and That release is what is making you lightheaded.As I have told you, this is a normal response .

Tell me ,when you say lightheaded do you feel foggy , like you cant think well etc?

This is what we refer to as brain fog. Its the toxin ammonia ,and others floating through the brain, that need to be either neutralized or released and caught.Chlorella can be a binder type substance for some things yes, but you may still want something to neutralize this ammonia in the brain .Yes , again the ligh headedness is normal

Also Balance issues are part of lyme symptoms and especially so if there are toxins floating around and this would be true too when you release the toxins with the nosodes or with any other detox agent.Im sure that if you call the clinic that you are working with , they will confirm this.

Glucomannan can be bought anywhere , best price is swansonsvitamins brand'.And it does a good job for some people .

when you do the conversions , just plug the frequency into the conversion table and press the tab that calculates it and you have the switches to flip on .Its really easy to do .If you need help figuring this out, or just have questions about treating , please feel free to contact me at my email address healingdance@...

Regarding detoxosode O-S

Details

Detoxosode O.S. (120 mL), HVS Laboratories, Inc For relief of dull pains and pressure in the regions of the kidneys, liver and abdomen, indigestion and to assist the bodily system’s natural efforts to return to homeostasis. Contains berberis, chelidonium, onion, ragweed, stone root, and parsley.

Additional Information

Used For

Pain Relief, Mild

Body System

Kidneys, Liver

Preparation

Liquid

SKU

99072-6

Brand

HVS Laboratories Inc

For relief of dull pains and pressure in the regions of the kidneys, liver and abdomen, indigestion and to assist the bodily systems' natural efforts to return to homeostasis.

Ingredients or Features240 ml. contains an equal volume (4.8 ml) of each of five potencies (9X, 20X, 30X, 100X, 200X) for each homeopathic ingredient in a pure water base. Allium cepa HPUS, Allium sativum HPUS, Ambrosia artemisaefolia HPUS, Berberis vulgaris HPUS, Carduus marianus HPUS, Chelidonium majus HPUS, onia canadensis HPUS, Cynara scolmyus HPUS, Petroselinum sativum HPUS, Trifolium pratense HPUS Contains 0.1% Potassium Benzoate as a preservative.

jan

Re: Terry Fscan Posted by: "T.B" candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:32 pm ((PDT))Hi Jan well its nice to get some positive feedback on the fscan i am sorry i mentioned i had it done the negative feedback by a few is amazing to me you know i dont form any negative opinion on any modality unless i myself have had experience with it nor will i make negative assertions about practioners till i have seen them.But oh well to each there own..And yes i did receive a conversion from Terry not sure all of them tho.The doc in ct is gonna give me the conversion but you know i might have them

..Anyways i am glad i did have the fscan done i mean i am tresting myself here and would like to have some idea with what i might be treating other than lyme.The doctor is gonna guide me tho on what to treat first ,duration of time ,herbals,homeopaths,supllements,detox.The detox is called detoxosode OS its a homeopathic formula i have to tell you tho i am gonna call them monday as its making me very lightheaded and unsteady on my feet i dont know if thatsnormal they also prescribed chlorella whats interesting with this brand its full of vitamins and all your amino acids.. Whatever happens i think there right i need only detox right now nothing thats a killer there approach i feel is a slow and steady one

"Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

http://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Damarise,

I am not an advocate of antibiotics, as the crash after coming off of the IVs

left me much sicker than I was before. However, for anyone who chooses to use

them, my doctor was big on two things regarding Flagyl. If at all possible, use

the name brand. If you don't have insurance coverage for prescriptions, this may

not be possible, as I think my receipts would say that it saved me somewhere in

the neighborhood of $600 per prescription. He didn't like generics because he

said they were made in a lot of places, and you couldn't be sure you were

getting good quality.

The other thing he advocated strongly in regard to Flagyl was to stay away from

all alcohol to avoid nausea. And not just drinking. No alcohol at all in your

shampoo, conditioner, makeup, lotion, hair spray, etc. It sounds crazy, but it

was true for me. If I was somewhere that I had to use hand sanitizer (mostly

alcohol), like I was away from home but needed to hook up/unhook an IV (I had

the transportable balls), I would almost immediately get nauseated.

Hope all are seeing better days.

Lorrie

>

>

> From: jan s

>

> Subject: Terry

> Fscan

> To: " Lyme_and_Rife "

> <Lyme_and_Rife >

> Date: Saturday, August

> 11, 2012, 8:25 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Terry , just a reminder ,Do not say anything in

> public about this Dr Treating you with Fscan .You can say he

is

> running experiments or something of the like.We do notknow if

we

> are monitored by the government nor do we know if your dr is

> being watched./Practitioners have lost their licences to

> practice if they say we are treating you with this

> machine./they can not do so and ,if you say that, you might

end

> up losing your practitioner because it is not an FDA approved

> device

>

> " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

>

> really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go

> with the truth ,and to dare to love completely. " -R.

Buckminster

> Fuller

>

>

>

>

>

http://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

>

Terry , there are no stupid questions.The Fscan can be used for both diagnosis and treatment.Your practitioner is not treating you with it at this time, only using it to diagnose ..Apparently it can do one or the other or both ,depending on how it is set.Right now the way its been used on you is only to diagnose.jan Re: Terry Fscan Posted by: "T.B" candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:33 am ((PDT))ok

jan i have a question this is gonna sound dumb but here goes the fscan is that you for treatment as far as killing?I had it done only to hope to get a basis on what i am dealing with "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Hi Damarise,

NO rife machine can kill in cyst form...

Jim

>

>

>

> Subject: Terry Fscan

> To: " Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife >

> Date: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 8:25 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Terry , just a reminder ,Do not say anything in public about this Dr Treating

you with Fscan .You can say he is running experiments or something of the

like.We do notknow if we are monitored by the government nor do we know if your

dr is being watched./Practitioners have lost their licences to practice if they

say we are treating you with this machine./they can not do so and ,if you say

that, you might end up losing your practitioner because it is not an FDA

approved device

>

> " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

> really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and

to dare to love completely. " -R. Buckminster Fuller

>

>

>

>

>

>

Ho T.B.,

I have not gotten yet to the Flagyl, it is going to happen some time in September/October.

I went thru Doxi, awful, a lot of nausea and rush, but helped some, had 10 good days our of 2 months.

Started the Biaxin and Suprax in June, and oh boy, it is so hard, I am so tired all the time, had maybe a few good days.

Worse thing is that I turned day and night, I sleep days and awake nights, still trying to fix that. Have occasional good night sleep but very scares.

I feel as I feel worse on Abx than I was before, I cannot explain. It is kind of waking up to a fatigue and pain on and off. The hazy days are over and the detachment phase, but I am still very ill. If I walk more than 1 hour around the house or anywhere my heart starts racing and I get all sweaty and fatigues, as I did who know what strenuous exercise.

I am just so weak and depressed. It is also hot in Sacramento, cannot even get out of the house. Which to move somewhere by the ocean, always feel better by the ocean.

What about you. How are you doing.

Nevenka

Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 10:47 AM

To: lyme_and_rife

Subject: RE: Terry Fscan

HiHope you well get better with the coil. How are you improving on the anti biotics..i may be taking them also at one point later one. i found flagl to make me sick. Damarise

To: Lyme_and_Rife From: nevenka58@...Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 00:26:58 -0500Subject: Re: Terry Fscan

Thank you T.B.

I am still waiting for my Coil to be finished, but I am concerned if the well known frequencies will work for me. I do believe in Coil.

I have had Lyme for 45 years, and it will take long, long time to get any better.

I am under LLND care now, taking Abx and Supplements, but not sure how long I will be able to afford doctors in general. I will very soon be on my own and that is what I am preparing myself for.

Thank you for your help and input.

Nevenka

Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 11:08 PM

To: Lyme_and_Rife

Subject: Re: Terry Fscan

and from what i understand the doug coils power is unmatched this is what i have been told if your interested in the fscan i would do as i did to help you get a possible reference of the pathogens that need to be treated then treat with something like the doug coil with possibly killing herbs and a detox protocol

Subject: Terry FscanTo: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife >Date: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 8:25 AM

Terry , just a reminder ,Do not say anything in public about this Dr Treating you with Fscan .You can say he is running experiments or something of the like.We do notknow if we are monitored by the government nor do we know if your dr is being watched./Practitioners have lost their licences to practice if they say we are treating you with this machine./they can not do so and ,if you say that, you might end up losing your practitioner because it is not an FDA approved device

"Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

HiI can relate to you, i was on antibiotics, self administered though, i was on doxyclyline and clarimiycine, which is the same as biaxin. i found doxy and biaxin together were helpful. While on them i felt a bit tired, but once i got off them i started using vitamine C and salt and i think it had helped alote. i was only on them three weeks or so, i went off and on becaue i found it hard to stay on them. At the time i actually lived near the mediteranen, i can swear i felt so so so much better. It wasn't just the sea, the air there is amazing, and there is little electrical magnetic field interference, infact some places cell phones will work there. I did start healing for a while, i came back to canada and though i have access to more doctors here, health food stores, natual paths, and so on, i feel much sicker here. But yes if you can more anywhere near the sea, i truly believe sea air expecially in a non polluted areas, away from industry, noice polution EMF ect. you will definitly feel better. I plan to move in the future as i have relatives in italy and near the mediteranean. Hopefully with the knowlegei got here and a rife machine hopefully i will be able to get better. thanks for sharing your information on anti biotics im always curious about how people respond to them. i may go back on them, i wanted to be tested first, and everyting being so expensive and costing so much even for tests, im putting it off for a few months. but i may go back on them. Take careDamariseTo: Lyme_and_Rife From: nevenka58@...Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:52:26 -0500Subject: Re: Terry Fscan

Ho T.B.,

I have not gotten yet to the Flagyl, it is going to happen some time in September/October.

I went thru Doxi, awful, a lot of nausea and rush, but helped some, had 10 good days our of 2 months.

Started the Biaxin and Suprax in June, and oh boy, it is so hard, I am so tired all the time, had maybe a few good days.

Worse thing is that I turned day and night, I sleep days and awake nights, still trying to fix that. Have occasional good night sleep but very scares.

I feel as I feel worse on Abx than I was before, I cannot explain. It is kind of waking up to a fatigue and pain on and off. The hazy days are over and the detachment phase, but I am still very ill. If I walk more than 1 hour around the house or anywhere my heart starts racing and I get all sweaty and fatigues, as I did who know what strenuous exercise.

I am just so weak and depressed. It is also hot in Sacramento, cannot even get out of the house. Which to move somewhere by the ocean, always feel better by the ocean.

Nevenka

HiHope you well get better with the coil. How are you improving on the anti biotics..i may be taking them also at one point later one. i found flagl to make me sick. Damarise

To: Lyme_and_Rife From: nevenka58@...Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 00:26:58 -0500Subject: Re: Terry Fscan

Thank you T.B.

I am still waiting for my Coil to be finished, but I am concerned if the well known frequencies will work for me. I do believe in Coil.

I have had Lyme for 45 years, and it will take long, long time to get any better.

I am under LLND care now, taking Abx and Supplements, but not sure how long I will be able to afford doctors in general. I will very soon be on my own and that is what I am preparing myself for.

Nevenka

and from what i understand the doug coils power is unmatched this is what i have been told if your interested in the fscan i would do as i did to help you get a possible reference of the pathogens that need to be treated then treat with something like the doug coil with possibly killing herbs and a detox protocol

Subject: Terry FscanTo: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife >Date: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 8:25 AM

Terry , just a reminder ,Do not say anything in public about this Dr Treating you with Fscan .You can say he is running experiments or something of the like.We do notknow if we are monitored by the government nor do we know if your dr is being watched./Practitioners have lost their licences to practice if they say we are treating you with this machine./they can not do so and ,if you say that, you might end up losing your practitioner because it is not an FDA approved device

I totally agree with you. Homeopathy should have been able to clear all this from my body, but i think it couldn't because of elctrosmog.Sue To: "lyme_and_rife " <lyme_and_rife > Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 5:20 PM Subject: RE: Terry Fscan

HiI can relate to you, i was on antibiotics, self administered though, i was on doxyclyline and clarimiycine, which is the same as biaxin. i found doxy and biaxin together were helpful. While on them i felt a bit tired, but once i got off them i started using vitamine C and salt and i think it had helped alote. i was only on them three weeks or so, i went off and on becaue i found it hard to stay on them. At the time i actually lived near the mediteranen, i can swear i felt so so so much better. It wasn't just the sea, the air there is amazing, and there is little electrical magnetic field interference, infact some places cell phones will work there. I did start healing for a while, i came back to canada and though i have access to more doctors here, health food stores, natual paths, and so on, i feel much sicker here. But yes if you can more anywhere near the sea, i truly believe sea air expecially in a non polluted areas, away from

industry, noice polution EMF ect. you will definitly feel better. I plan to move in the future as i have relatives in italy and near the mediteranean. Hopefully with the knowlegei got here and a rife machine hopefully i will be able to get better. thanks for sharing your information on anti biotics im always curious about how people respond to them. i may go back on them, i wanted to be tested first, and everyting being so expensive and costing so much even for tests, im putting it off for a few months. but i may go back on them. Take careDamariseTo: Lyme_and_Rife From: nevenka58@...Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:52:26 -0500Subject: Re: Terry Fscan

Ho T.B.,

Nevenka

Thank you T.B.

Nevenka