RemedySpot.com

RE: Questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey a! Where do you live? I feel like picking you up and taking you out for a relaxing manicure, pedicare, massage and lunch~let's have a "spa" day? huh? whatcha think?

I'm so sorry...I feel like whining here too--my family and yours should go out together and commiserate for a bit about what "bitching" "moaning" and groaning we do!!!!!!!!

Here's a few bits of possible advice to aid in getting off to sleep~first, if you could do ANY sort of exercise about 3 or so hours before bedtime that would be great--even if for about 10 to 20 minutes. Get fresh air and sunshine for at least 15 minutes a day. You can just bundle up and breathe it in-I know the days I haven't gone outside--it also causes me to not sleep well. Then if you can read for about 1/2 hour, sip warm milk (i love mine with honey and a drop of pure vanilla-yum!). Then a bubble bath, or oil bath--not too hot. I put candles around my bathtup and turn off the light!..It is important to have a sort of ritual before bedtime, that allows you to wind down from the day, lets your muscles relax, etc...Not trying to sound like a know-it-all...just trying to help... :) I pray your day is better...and you get some well-needed sleep...also, if you don't have a therapist, you should probably try and find one, and perhaps get on an anti-depressant if you aren't already...blessings and hugs, kate questionsTo: mserslife > Hi everyone - I hope you all have one of your "good" days today.> > I have insomonia so bad and am so tired of sitting up all > night watching QVC - I started taking my copaxone shots in the > a.m. instead of night and that has made it worse for me. Also I > have been so depressed, much more than usual and I have had > depression since I was 19, I feel like I am not even living > anymore, just existing. I am breaking out in cysts and rashes > all over my body now - has anyone else had that? I tested > positive for optic neuritis almost two y ears ago and cannot > still see rightt. Usual double vision, sometimes blurry also > and is getting worse. I had gastric bypass surgery a few months > before I got sick and am now gaining weight back because I > cannot do anything and most days cannot eat for getting nauseous > and/or throwing up. Sounds like a contradiction, doesn't it? > > Anyway, I go to my new doctor next week. Hopefully I will get > some help from him instead of the, in my opinion, quack PA I > was going to. I am so naive sometimes.> > To make things worse, it is almost that dreaded Valentine's > Day. I really feel lonely enough without it.> > Thanks for letting me whine so early in the a.m. My family is > sick of it and won't let me whine at them anymore.> > Thank you all for being here whenever we need to vent. Don't > know what I would do otherwise!> > a> > > ---------------------------------> Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and > always stay connected to friends.> Recharge Your Chi! Believe and Achieve! Dreams are Worth Striving For!

10 lbs down, 40 to go! Ask me~I'm on Fire!

ians 4:13 I can do all things through Crhist who gives me strength.

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

a,

Sorry to hear you have insomnia. Can you get something from your dr for the the insomnia and depression? I know first hand how both can be. Good luck with your new dr. I will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com

questions

Hi everyone - I hope you all have one of your "good" days today.

I have insomonia so bad and am so tired of sitting up all night watching QVC - I started taking my copaxone shots in the a.m. instead of night and that has made it worse for me. Also I have been so depressed, much more than usual and I have had depression since I was 19, I feel like I am not even living anymore, just existing. I am breaking out in cysts and rashes all over my body now - has anyone else had that? I tested positive for optic neuritis almost two y ears ago and cannot still see rightt. Usual double vision, sometimes blurry also and is getting worse. I had gastric bypass surgery a few months before I got sick and am now gaining weight back because I cannot do anything and most days cannot eat for getting nauseous and/or throwing up. Sounds like a contradiction, doesn't it?

Anyway, I go to my new doctor next week. Hopefully I will get some help from him instead of the, in my opinion, quack PA I was going to. I am so naive sometimes.

To make things worse, it is almost that dreaded Valentine's Day. I really feel lonely enough without it.

Thanks for letting me whine so early in the a.m. My family is sick of it and won't let me whine at them anymore.

Thank you all for being here whenever we need to vent. Don't know what I would do otherwise!

a

Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.410 / Virus Database: 268.17.6/646 - Release Date: 1/23/2007

Oh Hon, I am So sorry!!! I KNOW your prayers WILL be answered. I will light a candle for you, if you want. Peace and Blessings~*~ Akiba ~*~Pragmatic Visionary & Eternal Optimist! http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/ http://www.solay-twinflames.com -- questions Hi everyone - I hope you all have one of your "good" days today. I have insomonia so bad and am so tired of sitting up all night watching QVC - I started taking my copaxone shots in the a.m. instead of night and that has made it worse for me. Also I have been so depressed, much more than usual and I have had depression since I was 19, I feel like I am not even living anymore, just existing. I am breaking out in cysts and rashes all over my body now - has anyone else had that? I tested positive for optic neuritis almost two y ears ago and cannot still see rightt. Usual double vision, sometimes blurry also and is getting worse. I had gastric bypass surgery a few months before I got sick and am now gaining weight back because I cannot do anything and most days cannot eat for getting nauseous and/or throwing up. Sounds like a contradiction, doesn't it? Anyway, I go to my new doctor next week. Hopefully I will get some help from him instead of the, in my opinion, quack PA I was going to. I am so naive sometimes. To make things worse, it is almost that dreaded Valentine's Day. I really feel lonely enough without it. Thanks for letting me whine so early in the a.m. My family is sick of it and won't let me whine at them anymore. Thank you all for being here whenever we need to vent. Don't know what I would do otherwise! a Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Thank you, Akiba~

I really appreciate that. REALLY!! You all have been such a great family. I don't know what I'd do without you. He just called me a few moments ago. He's telling me that he thinks he may need to get some mental help. He said, we had gone through too much and come so far too just throw it all away. I'm not going to say that I'm going to take him back. But, I'm not saying I won't. This is a pretty big issue for me. I don't take affairs of the heart lightly. I'm going to put this in the Lord's hands and let him lead me. That's all I can do.

I'll be all right. I have faith...

Love and blessings...

http://360.yahoo.com/vallee45

-- questions

I have insomonia so bad and am so tired of sitting up all night watching QVC - I started taking my copaxone shots in the a.m. instead of night and that has made it worse for me. Also I have been so depressed, much more than usual and I have had depression since I was 19, I feel like I am not even living anymore, just existing. I am breaking out in cysts and rashes all over my body now - has anyone else had that? I tested positive for optic neuritis almost two y ears ago and cannot still see rightt. Usual double vision, sometimes blurry also and is getting worse. I had gastric bypass surgery a few months before I got sick and am now gaining weight back because I cannot do anything and most days cannot eat for getting nauseous and/or throwing up. Sounds like a contradiction, doesn't it?

Anyway, I go to my new doctor next week. Hopefully I will get some help from him instead of the, in my opinion, quack PA I was going to. I am so naive sometimes.

To make things worse, it is almost that dreaded Valentine's Day. I really feel lonely enough without it.

Thanks for letting me whine so early in the a.m. My family is sick of it and won't let me whine at them anymore.

Thank you all for being here whenever we need to vent. Don't know what I would do otherwise!

a

Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Val~~maybe that call WAS God's answer? That is what came strongly to my mind as I read your post...but why not, since he is admitting to some "problems", go for couple's counseling? At the very least, he needs some counseling...or meds...or both? Hugs sweetie, have TRUST, it WILL all be Ok!!! (I'm a psychot, errr. Psychic, remember?) Peace and Blessings~*~ Akiba ~*~Pragmatic Visionary & Eternal Optimist! http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/ http://www.solay-twinflames.com -- questions Hi everyone - I hope you all have one of your "good" days today. I have insomonia so bad and am so tired of sitting up all night watching QVC - I started taking my copaxone shots in the a.m. instead of night and that has made it worse for me. Also I have been so depressed, much more than usual and I have had depression since I was 19, I feel like I am not even living anymore, just existing. I am breaking out in cysts and rashes all over my body now - has anyone else had that? I tested positive for optic neuritis almost two y ears ago and cannot still see rightt. Usual double vision, sometimes blurry also and is getting worse. I had gastric bypass surgery a few months before I got sick and am now gaining weight back because I cannot do anything and most days cannot eat for getting nauseous and/or throwing up. Sounds like a contradiction, doesn't it? Anyway, I go to my new doctor next week. Hopefully I will get some help from him instead of the, in my opinion, quack PA I was going to. I am so naive sometimes. To make things worse, it is almost that dreaded Valentine's Day. I really feel lonely enough without it. Thanks for letting me whine so early in the a.m. My family is sick of it and won't let me whine at them anymore. Thank you all for being here whenever we need to vent. Don't know what I would do otherwise! a Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

We will be discussing this tonight when he comes in. I know that this is a technique that some (Hrrrmph) men use to remain in control of certain situations. But, like you said, this very well could have been God's answer. Of course, I'd rather give HIM the glory.

I'm going to hear him out. If he is serious, then he won't have a problem stepping back a bit. I'm not sure it would be in our best interest to be too close for now. Things have a way of easing back to the comfort area of a relationship. I'm thinking about staying with my daughter for awhile. I'm going to give Tom his, "space". In the meantime, if he really wants this to work, he's going to have to go get help. When he does that, we'll talk about couples counseling.

I love this man, and I would really love to marry him someday. I'm just too old and worn out now to play those stupid little childish mind-games that he hasn't grown out of yet. And I don't have another 8yrs. of waiting in me right now.

Yes, I remember you once said you were a psychic. I think that's one of God's greatest gifts. The gift of prophecy and visions. You're a blessed lady....

In Christ...

-- questions

a

I'm feeling your pain Val. If it wasn't for bad luck we'd have no luck at all. Robbie hasn't had work in 4 months and I'm the only person bringing in money, stressed over bills, then our workshop caught fire and blew up Sun morning at 2am. Could have been worse. some friends of ours were coming home from the club and saw the smoke. By the time they woke up Robbie and he was getting his jeans on it hit the paint thinner(5 gallon metal drum) and exploded. It would have taken ouot our fence and spread to our new addition if they hadn't caught it so soon. Adjuster came today and he was hemhawing around and I told Robbie he better not mess with me. We carry replacement insurance. They have to pay us what it costs to replace the item in todays market. Keep praying for us...I need the help ' in Texascassandra workmn wrote: oh val.im so sorry about your fiance.I dont know what to say,but I guess thats ok cuz u seem to be hangn in like a true trooper.its kinda funny how we never know what life will throw at us..not funny what your going threw of course.just the crap we gota go threw.never know what will happen bout much of anything.my heart is breaking for u right now.im here anytime you need to talk...hugs,i will be thinking about u and praying for you.hugs,cassy[tgrlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:Oh my gosh, a~Can I join in? As I sit here and try to

articulate just how much I knowwhat you are going through, I just don't think there's enough words to forman accurate picture.I was actually able to get 3 hours of troubled sleep this morning, between7am. and 10am. The rest of the night was used pacing the floors and tryingto decide where to go with my life now.After being in a relationship with my so-called fiance...we called it quitslast night. I had been suspecting that he had been talking on one of those chat lines". Actually, not just suspecting it, but had viable proof of it.His favorite one is called Quest Personals.I came right out and asked him about it. And after pretending that he hadno clue, and then trying to flip the script and get angry at me for goingthrough the call logs on his cell (Which doesn't work with me, btw) Hefinally admitted to the deed.That's all I needed. It was bad enough that I've been sick ever since I'veknown him, but now....I'm

sick, and broke, and can't work. Have no place togo, and my heart is broken. I told him, I didn't need a man. (I've hadenough of that!!) I've got Jesus. So from now on it looks like I'll bewalking in faith. You know what? I haven't shed one tear. But, I know why. Why cry oversomething you never had? Okay...enough about me. Let's get to you.I have a lot of the same symptoms as you. I never could sleep well. I'vealways had insomnia. Used to take Ambien for it, but I started building atolerance to it, so I quit. I haven't been tested for ON, but I haven't beenable to see out of my right eye for about 2 months now. I break out withrashes all the time. Like little pimples on my arms and neck. I don't knowwhat that's all about. I'm trying to find out if it's my environment.And about Valentine's Day. How's this for a kicker? I'm going to be alonethat day also. I guess that wouldn't be so bad, but it just happens to be

mybirthday as well. Well, if ya need someone to have a pity party with, I'm the gal!!I do hope you find out what's up. And I hope you get the help you need. I amlifting you in prayer.God bless....Valene -------Original Message-------From: a GambillDate: 01/23/2007 07:51:40 AMTo: mserslife Subject: questionsHi everyone - I hope you all have one of your "good" days today.I have insomonia so bad and am so tired of sitting up all night watching QVC- I started taking my copaxone shots in the a.m. instead of night and thathas made it worse for me. Also I have been so depressed, much more thanusual and I have had depression since I was 19, I feel like I am not evenliving anymore, just existing. I am breaking out in cysts and rashes allover my body now - has anyone else had that? I tested positive for

opticneuritis almost two y ears ago and cannot still see rightt. Usual doublevision, sometimes blurry also and is getting worse. I had gastric bypasssurgery a....

{{{}}}

Of course, I'm lifting you in prayer. Wow, that was a close one, wasn't it? I hope everything is starting to settle down now, some.

Tom just went back to work a month ago after being unemployed for four months. Man, talk about tough. You know you're having a rough time when you're using your credit cards to buy groceries. But hey, they were a blessing when needed. 'Course now we're playing catch up. After tonight, that may no longer be a stress factor for me. Thank goodness, none of the credit is in my name.

Seriously though, I know in my heart, everything is going to work out for the best. It may not be what we want, and it may not feel good. But, I know it will be for the best. On a positive note....It may turn out just the way we want!

Remember Hee Haw? I still remember the song, Gloom, Dispair, And Agony On Me >>>> Gloom, dispair, and agony on me.

Deep, dark, depression, excessive misery.

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

Gloom, dispair, and agony on meeee.

That's all folks! G'nite!!

-- Re: questions

I'm feeling your pain Val. If it wasn't for bad luck we'd have no luck at all. Robbie hasn't had work in 4 months and I'm the only person bringing in money, stressed over bills, then our workshop caught fire and blew up Sun morning at 2am. Could have been worse. some friends of ours were coming home from the club and saw the smoke. By the time they woke up Robbie and he was getting his jeans on it hit the paint thinner(5 gallon metal drum) and exploded. It would have taken ouot our fence and spread to our new addition if they hadn't caught it so soon. Adjuster came today and he was hemhawing around and I told Robbie he better not mess with me. We carry replacement insurance. They have to pay us what it costs to replace the item in todays market.

Keep praying for us...I need the help

' in Texascassandra workmn <payngabby72> wrote:

oh val.im so sorry about your fiance.I dont know what to say,but I guess thats ok cuz u seem to be hangn in like a true trooper.its kinda funny how we never know what life will throw at us..not funny what your going threw of course.just the crap we gota go threw.never know what will happen bout much of anything.my heart is breaking for u right now.im here anytime you need to talk...hugs,i will be thinking about u and praying for you.hugs,cassy[tgrlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:Oh my gosh, a~Can I join in? As I sit here and try to articulate just how much I knowwhat you are going through, I just don't think there's enough words to forman accurate picture.I was actually able to get 3 hours of troubled sleep this morning, between7am. and 10am. The rest of the night was used pacing the floors and tryingto decide where to go with my life now.After being in a relationship with my so-called fiance...we called it quitslast night. I had been suspecting that he had been talking on one of those chat lines". Actually, not just suspecting it, but had viable proof of it.His favorite one is called Quest Personals.I came right out and asked him about it. And after pretending that he hadno clue, and then trying to flip the script and get angry at me for goingthrough the call logs on his cell (Which doesn't work with me, btw) Hefinally admitted to the deed.That's all I needed. It was bad enough that I've been sick ever since I'veknown him, but now....I'm sick, and broke, and can't work. Have no place togo, and my heart is broken. I told him, I didn't need a man. (I've hadenough of that!!) I've got Jesus. So from now on it looks like I'll bewalking in faith. You know what? I haven't shed one tear. But, I know why. Why cry oversomething you never had? Okay...enough about me. Let's get to you.I have a lot of the same symptoms as you. I never could sleep well. I'vealways had insomnia. Used to take Ambien for it, but I started building atolerance to it, so I quit. I haven't been tested for ON, but I haven't beenable to see out of my right eye for about 2 months now. I break out withrashes all the time. Like little pimples on my arms and neck. I don't knowwhat that's all about. I'm trying to find out if it's my environment.And about Valentine's Day. How's this for a kicker? I'm going to be alonethat day also. I guess that wouldn't be so bad, but it just happens to be mybirthday as well. Well, if ya need someone to have a pity party with, I'm the gal!!I do hope you find out what's up. And I hope you get the help you need. I amlifting you in prayer.God bless....Valene -------Original Message-------From: a GambillDate: 01/23/2007 07:51:40 AMTo: mserslife Subject: questionsHi everyone - I hope you all have one of your "good" days today.I have insomonia so bad and am so tired of sitting up all night watching QVC- I started taking my copaxone shots in the a.m. instead of night and thathas made it worse for me. Also I have been so depressed, much more thanusual and I have had depression since I was 19, I feel like I am not evenliving anymore, just existing. I am breaking out in cysts and rashes allover my body now - has anyone else had that? I tested positive for opticneuritis almost two y ears ago and cannot still see rightt. Usual doublevision, sometimes blurry also and is getting worse. I had gastric bypasssurgery a....

val you are so strong.I admire your strength and courage,and you will be ok

because you have many angels watching over you.stay strong,and I hope and pray

things go the way you would like........and Akiba,your psychic?what did i miss?I

remember reading your husband went outa town to do healing and reading,but when

I had asked i dont think u replyed and i didnt wana intrude.wow,learn sumthn

everyday.:) knew i was talkn to a very wise lady.:)hugs 2 all,cassy

[tgrl@...] wrote:

We will be discussing this tonight when he comes in. I know that this is a

technique that some (Hrrrmph) men use to remain in control of certain

situations. But, like you said, this very well could have been God's answer.

Of course, I'd rather give HIM the glory.

I'm going to hear him out. If he is serious, then he won't have a problem

stepping back a bit. I'm not sure it would be in our best interest to be too

close for now. Things have a way of easing back to the comfort area of a

relationship. I'm thinking about staying with my daughter for awhile. I'm

going to give Tom his, " space " . In the meantime, if he really wants this to

work, he's going to have to go get help. When he does that, we'll talk about

couples counseling.

I love this man, and I would really love to marry him someday. I'm just too

old and worn out now to play those stupid little childish mind-games that he

hasn't grown out of yet. And I don't have another 8yrs. of waiting in me

right now.

Yes, I remember you once said you were a psychic. I think that's one of God

s greatest gifts. The gift of prophecy and visions. You're a blessed lady...

In Christ...

Oh Hon, I am So sorry!!! I KNOW your prayers WILL be answered. I will light

a candle for you, if you want.

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

Cassy, I did mean to reply to your post, but ol' poopy MS brain made me forget.. Yes, both Rob and I are, I actually "taught" him, meaning helped him realize His potential. We're also Both Healers, well, actually God is THE Healer, we just help bring the energy through for those who don't know how to or don't trust what they feel. Peace and Blessings~*~ Akiba ~*~Pragmatic Visionary & Eternal Optimist! http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/ http://www.solay-twinflames.com -- Re: questions val you are so strong.I admire your strength and courage,and you will be ok because you have many angels watching over you.stay strong,and I hope and pray things go the way you would like........and Akiba,your psychic?what did i miss?I remember reading your husband went outa town to do healing and reading,but when I had asked i dont think u replyed and i didnt wana intrude.wow,learn sumthn everyday.:) knew i was talkn to a very wise lady.:)hugs 2 all,cassy[tgrlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:We will be discussing this tonight when he comes in. I know that this is atechnique that some (Hrrrmph) men use to remain in control of certainsituations. But, like you said, this very well could have been God's answer.Of course, I'd rather give HIM the glory.I'm going to hear him out. If he is serious, then he won't have a problemstepping back a bit. I'm not sure it would be in our best interest to be tooclose for now. Things have a way of easing back to the comfort area of arelationship. I'm thinking about staying with my daughter for awhile. I'mgoing to give Tom his, "space". In the meantime, if he really wants this towork, he's going to have to go get help. When he does that, we'll talk aboutcouples counseling.I love this man, and I would really love to marry him someday. I'm just tooold and worn out now to play those stupid little childish mind-games that hehasn't grown out of yet. And I don't have another 8yrs. of waiting in meright now.Yes, I remember you once said you were a psychic. I think that's one of Gods greatest gifts. The gift of prophecy and visions. You're a blessed lady...In Christ...http://360.yahoo.com/vallee45 -------Original Message-------From: akybaDate: 01/23/2007 06:04:11 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: questionsVal~~maybe that call WAS God's answer? That is what came strongly to my mindas I read your post...but why not, since he is admitting to some "problems",go for couple's counseling? At the very least, he needs some counseling...ormeds...or both?Hugs sweetie, have TRUST, it WILL all be Ok!!! (I'm a psychot, errr. Psychicremember?) Peace and Blessings~*~ Akiba ~*~Pragmatic Visionary & Eternal Optimist!http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/http://www.solay-twinflames.com-------Original Message-------From: ValeneDate: 1/23/2007 4:33:30 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: questionsThank you, Akiba~I really appreciate that. REALLY!! You all have been such a great family. Idon't know what I'd do without you. He just called me a few moments ago. Hes telling me that he thinks he may need to get some mental help. He said, wehad gone through too much and come so far too just throw it all away. I'mnot going to say that I'm going to take him back. But, I'm not saying I wont. This is a pretty big issue for me. I don't take affairs of the heartlightly. I'm going to put this in the Lord's hands and let him lead me. Thats all I can do.I'll be all right. I have faith...Love and blessings...http://360.yahoo.com/vallee45 -------Original Message-------From: akybaDate: 01/23/2007 02:26:41 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: questionsOh Hon, I am So sorry!!! I KNOW your prayers WILL be answered. I will lighta candle for you, if you want.Peace and Blessings~*~ Akiba ~*~Pragmatic Visionary & Eternal Optimist!...

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))

I am so sorry to hear what a difficult time you are having. You are

such a positive person!!! I had a very very difficult time in my

separation and divorce as well. The thing that really stuck with me

was someone said that " you just need to live long enough for things

to get better " .

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. May you find the

strength you need to get through until you see the light again.

Kim

> Oh my gosh, a~

> Can I join in? As I sit here and try to articulate just how much I

know

> what you are going through, I just don't think there's enough

words to form

> an accurate picture.

> I was actually able to get 3 hours of troubled sleep this morning,

between

> 7am. and 10am. The rest of the night was used pacing the floors

and trying

> to decide where to go with my life now.

> After being in a relationship with my so-called fiance...we called

it quits

> last night. I had been suspecting that he had been talking on one

of those

> chat lines " . Actually, not just suspecting it, but had viable

proof of it.

> His favorite one is called Quest Personals.

> I came right out and asked him about it. And after pretending that

he had

> no clue, and then trying to flip the script and get angry at me

for going

> through the call logs on his cell (Which doesn't work with me,

btw) He

> finally admitted to the deed.

> That's all I needed. It was bad enough that I've been sick ever

since I've

> known him, but now....I'm sick, and broke, and can't work. Have no

place to

> go, and my heart is broken. I told him, I didn't need a man. (I've

had

> enough of that!!) I've got Jesus. So from now on it looks like

I'll be

> walking in faith.

> You know what? I haven't shed one tear. But, I know why. Why cry

over

> something you never had? Okay...enough about me. Let's get to you.

> I have a lot of the same symptoms as you. I never could sleep

well. I've

> always had insomnia. Used to take Ambien for it, but I started

building a

> tolerance to it, so I quit. I haven't been tested for ON, but I

haven't been

> able to see out of my right eye for about 2 months now. I break

out with

> rashes all the time. Like little pimples on my arms and neck. I

don't know

> what that's all about. I'm trying to find out if it's my

environment.

> And about Valentine's Day. How's this for a kicker? I'm going to

be alone

> that day also. I guess that wouldn't be so bad, but it just

happens to be my

> birthday as well.

> Well, if ya need someone to have a pity party with, I'm the gal!!

> I do hope you find out what's up. And I hope you get the help you

need. I am

> lifting you in prayer.

> God bless....Valene

>

> -- questions

>

> Hi everyone - I hope you all have one of your " good " days today.

>

> I have insomonia so bad and am so tired of sitting up all night

watching QVC

> - I started taking my copaxone shots in the a.m. instead of night

and that

> has made it worse for me. Also I have been so depressed, much more

than

> usual and I have had depression since I was 19, I feel like I am

not even

> living anymore, just existing. I am breaking out in cysts and

rashes all

> over my body now - has anyone else had that? I tested positive for

optic

> neuritis almost two y ears ago and cannot still see rightt. Usual

double

> vision, sometimes blurry also and is getting worse. I had gastric

bypass

> surgery a....

>

thanks for sharing Akiba.dont worry bout the post.with all the talkn we all do

we are bound to miss something.like today.im feeln awful and email backed

up,slowly but surely Im comn around.hugs,cassy

[akyba@...] wrote:

Cassy, I did mean to reply to your post, but ol' poopy MS brain made me

forget..

Yes, both Rob and I are, I actually " taught " him, meaning helped him realize

His potential.

We're also Both Healers, well, actually God is THE Healer, we just help

bring the energy through for those who don't know how to or don't trust what

they feel.

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/

http://www.solay-twinflames.com

Val~~maybe that call WAS God's answer? That is what came strongly to my mind

as I read your post...but why not, since he is admitting to some " problems " ,

go for couple's counseling? At the very least, he needs some counseling...or

meds...or both?

Hugs sweetie, have TRUST, it WILL all be Ok!!! (I'm a psychot, errr. Psychic

remember?)

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/

http://www.solay-twinflames.com

-------Original Message-------

If your insurance company is Farmer's start looking for an attorney as

soon as possible.... they don't like to pay, and unless you are willing

to take what they offer, which is NOWHERE what it should be, you will be

facing off in court or similar places to get what you pay for..

But I'm sorry to hear of the fire.. I will keep you in my thoughts and

prayers, and wish that the clean up and insurance aftermath isn't a

major problem

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) to you to.. you need em

|)onna

Trimm wrote:

>

> I'm feeling your pain Val. If it wasn't for bad luck we'd have no luck

> at all. Robbie hasn't had work in 4 months and I'm the only person

> bringing in money, stressed over bills, then our workshop caught fire

> and blew up Sun morning at 2am. Could have been worse. some friends of

> ours were coming home from the club and saw the smoke. By the time they

> woke up Robbie and he was getting his jeans on it hit the paint

> thinner(5 gallon metal drum) and exploded. It would have taken ouot our

> fence and spread to our new addition if they hadn't caught it so soon.

> Adjuster came today and he was hemhawing around and I told Robbie he

> better not mess with me. We carry replacement insurance. They have to

> pay us what it costs to replace the item in todays market.

>

> Keep praying for us...I need the help

> ' in Texas

big hugs and prayers to u and your family renee.so sorry about the fire

thankgoodness your friends were passing by,and no one was hurt.that must have

been pretty scary.luckily u have insurance,let us know how that all works

out.hugs,cassy

[donnaisalwayz@...] wrote:

If your insurance company is Farmer's start looking for an attorney as

soon as possible.... they don't like to pay, and unless you are willing

to take what they offer, which is NOWHERE what it should be, you will be

facing off in court or similar places to get what you pay for..

But I'm sorry to hear of the fire.. I will keep you in my thoughts and

prayers, and wish that the clean up and insurance aftermath isn't a

major problem

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) to you to.. you need em

|)onna

Trimm wrote:

>

> I'm feeling your pain Val. If it wasn't for bad luck we'd have no luck

> at all. Robbie hasn't had work in 4 months and I'm the only person

> bringing in money, stressed over bills, then our workshop caught fire

> and blew up Sun morning at 2am. Could have been worse. some friends of

> ours were coming home from the club and saw the smoke. By the time they

> woke up Robbie and he was getting his jeans on it hit the paint

> thinner(5 gallon metal drum) and exploded. It would have taken ouot our

> fence and spread to our new addition if they hadn't caught it so soon.

> Adjuster came today and he was hemhawing around and I told Robbie he

> better not mess with me. We carry replacement insurance. They have to

> pay us what it costs to replace the item in todays market.

>

> Keep praying for us...I need the help

> ' in Texas

hey val.how are you doing?just wanted to say hi,and see how you are.hope you are

feeln ok,and getn more rest.you are in my thoughts and prayers.hugs,cassy

[tgrl@...] wrote:

Thank you, Cassy~

It's good to know that I have such good friends and a caring support group

here. I'm keeping my chin up. This really HURTS! And for the first time in a

long time, I'm actually wanting a cigarette! But, I know that's just an old

mechanism I used to use to feel like I was in " control " . I'll get through

this. I've got the love of a good " real " man (Jesus) carrying me now.

I'm more afraid of the uncertainties right now. Like....Where do I go now?

How am I going to support myself? How am I going to get around? How am I

going to finish getting the medical care that I need? How am I going to

live? You know, those kinds of things.

I spent most of the night (when I wasn't pacing the floor) in prayer. I'm

just trying to be quiet now and listen. I know I'll get the answers I'm

looking for.

Thank you for your support and encouragement.

God bless...

oh val.im so sorry about your fiance.I dont know what to say,but I guess

thats ok cuz u seem to be hangn in like a true trooper.its kinda funny how

we never know what life will throw at us..not funny what your going threw of

course.just the crap we gota go threw.never know what will happen bout much

of anything.my heart is breaking for u right now.im here anytime you need to

talk...hugs,i will be thinking about u and praying for you.hugs,cassy

[tgrl@...] wrote:

Oh my gosh, a~

Can I join in? As I sit here and try to articulate just how much I know

what you are going through, I just don't think there's enough words to form

an accurate picture.

I was actually able to get 3 hours of troubled sleep this morning, between

7am. and 10am. The rest of the night was used pacing the floors and trying

to decide where to go with my life now.

After being in a relationship with my so-called fiance...we called it quits

last night. I had been suspecting that he had been talking on one of those

chat lines " . Actually, not just suspecting it, but had viable proof of it.

His favorite one is called Quest Personals.

I came right out and asked him about it. And after pretending that he had

no clue, and then trying to flip the script and get angry at me for going

through the call logs on his cell (Which doesn't work with me, btw) He

finally admitted to the deed.

That's all I needed. It was bad enough that I've been sick ever since I've

known him, but now....I'm sick, and broke, and can't work. Have no place to

go, and my heart is broken. I told him, I didn't need a man. (I've had

enough of that!!) I've got Jesus. So from now on it looks like I'll be

walking in faith.

You know what? I haven't shed one tear. But, I know why. Why cry over

something you never had? Okay...enough about me. Let's get to you.

I have a lot of the same symptoms as you. I never could sleep well.....

hey paula.how are you feeling?I hope and pray somewhat better.hang in there,it

will get better soon.hugs and prayers sent your way hugs,cassy

[pjgambill@...] wrote:

Hi everyone - I hope you all have one of your " good " days today.

I have insomonia so bad and am so tired of sitting up all night watching QVC -

I started taking my copaxone shots in the a.m. instead of night and that has

made it worse for me. Also I have been so depressed, much more than usual and I

have had depression since I was 19, I feel like I am not even living anymore,

just existing. I am breaking out in cysts and rashes all over my body now - has

anyone else had that? I tested positive for optic neuritis almost two y ears

ago and cannot still see rightt. Usual double vision, sometimes blurry also and

is getting worse. I had gastric bypass surgery a few months before I got sick

and am now gaining weight back because I cannot do anything and most days cannot

eat for getting nauseous and/or throwing up. Sounds like a contradiction,

doesn't it?

Anyway, I go to my new doctor next week. Hopefully I will get some help from

him instead of the, in my opinion, quack PA I was going to. I am so naive

sometimes.

To make things worse, it is almost that dreaded Valentine's Day. I really

feel lonely enough without it.

Thanks for letting me whine so early in the a.m. My family is sick of it and

won't let me whine at them anymore.

Thank you all for being here whenever we need to vent. Don't know what I

would do otherwise!

a

---------------------------------

Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and

always stay connected to friends.

Somehow I am getting these emails and I am not subscribed to this group.

Please delete my email address.

THANKS!

jnkshaw@...

Re: questions

hey val.how are you doing?just wanted to say hi,and see how you are.hope you are feeln ok,and getn more rest.you are in my thoughts and prayers.hugs,cassy[tgrlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:Thank you, Cassy~It's good to know that I have such good friends and a caring support grouphere. I'm keeping my chin up. This really HURTS! And for the first time in along time, I'm actually wanting a cigarette! But, I know that's just an oldmechanism I used to use to feel like I was in "control". I'll get throughthis. I've got the love of a good "real" man (Jesus) carrying me now. I'm more afraid of the uncertainties right now. Like....Where do I go now?How am I going to support myself? How am I going to get around? How am Igoing to finish getting the medical care that I need? How am I going tolive? You know, those kinds of things.I spent most of the night (when I wasn't pacing the floor) in prayer. I'mjust trying to be quiet now and listen. I know I'll get the answers I'mlooking for.Thank you for your support and encouragement.God bless...http://360.yahoo.com/vallee45 -------Original Message-------From: cassandra workmnDate: 01/23/2007 12:52:53 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: questionsoh val.im so sorry about your fiance.I dont know what to say,but I guessthats ok cuz u seem to be hangn in like a true trooper.its kinda funny howwe never know what life will throw at us..not funny what your going threw ofcourse.just the crap we gota go threw.never know what will happen bout muchof anything.my heart is breaking for u right now.im here anytime you need totalk...hugs,i will be thinking about u and praying for you.hugs,cassy[tgrlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:Oh my gosh, a~Can I join in? As I sit here and try to articulate just how much I knowwhat you are going through, I just don't think there's enough words to forman accurate picture.I was actually able to get 3 hours of troubled sleep this morning, between7am. and 10am. The rest of the night was used pacing the floors and tryingto decide where to go with my life now.After being in a relationship with my so-called fiance...we called it quitslast night. I had been suspecting that he had been talking on one of those chat lines". Actually, not just suspecting it, but had viable proof of it.His favorite one is called Quest Personals.I came right out and asked him about it. And after pretending that he hadno clue, and then trying to flip the script and get angry at me for goingthrough the call logs on his cell (Which doesn't work with me, btw) Hefinally admitted to the deed.That's all I needed. It was bad enough that I've been sick ever since I'veknown him, but now....I'm sick, and broke, and can't work. Have no place togo, and my heart is broken. I told him, I didn't need a man. (I've hadenough of that!!) I've got Jesus. So from now on it looks like I'll bewalking in faith. You know what? I haven't shed one tear. But, I know why. Why cry oversomething you never had? Okay...enough about me. Let's get to you.I have a lot of the same symptoms as you. I never could sleep well.....

Hi Cassy~

I'm doing good. I was knocked down yesterday with the 24 hour flu. I'm still real weak and sore today, but I'm feeling a lot better. I've actually got an appetite today. Yesterday, I was unable to hold even water down. Needless to say, I stayed in bed all day and night. Didn't even attempt to get up until today. I'm pretty weak. Don't know how long I'll be able to stay up.

Thank you for thinking of me. I'll be back on more when I can get my strength up.

God bless....

http://www.Shoutlife.com/vallee45

hey val.how are you doing?just wanted to say hi,and see how you are.hope you are feeln ok,and getn more rest.you are in my thoughts and prayers.hugs,cassy[tgrlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:Thank you, Cassy~It's good to know that I have such good friends and a caring support grouphere. I'm keeping my chin up. This really HURTS! And for the first time in along time, I'm actually wanting a cigarette! But, I know that's just an oldmechanism I used to use to feel like I was in "control". I'll get throughthis. I've got the love of a good "real" man (Jesus) carrying me now. I'm more afraid of the uncertainties right now. Like....Where do I go now?How am I going to support myself? How am I going to get around? How am Igoing to finish getting the medical care that I need? How am I going tolive? You know, those kinds of things.I spent most of the night (when I wasn't pacing the floor) in prayer. I'mjust trying to be quiet now and listen. I know I'll get the answers I'mlooking for.Thank you for your support and encouragement.God bless...http://360.yahoo.com/vallee45 -------Original Message-------From: cassandra workmnDate: 01/23/2007 12:52:53 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: questionsoh val.im so sorry about your fiance.I dont know what to say,but I guessthats ok cuz u seem to be hangn in like a true trooper.its kinda funny howwe never know what life will throw at us..not funny what your going threw ofcourse.just the crap we gota go threw.never know what will happen bout muchof anything.my heart is breaking for u right now.im here anytime you need totalk...hugs,i will be thinking about u and praying for you.hugs,cassy[tgrlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:Oh my gosh, a~Can I join in? As I sit here and try to articulate just how much I knowwhat you are going through, I just don't think there's enough words to forman accurate picture.I was actually able to get 3 hours of troubled sleep this morning, between7am. and 10am. The rest of the night was used pacing the floors and tryingto decide where to go with my life now.After being in a relationship with my so-called fiance...we called it quitslast night. I had been suspecting that he had been talking on one of those chat lines". Actually, not just suspecting it, but had viable proof of it.His favorite one is called Quest Personals.I came right out and asked him about it. And after pretending that he hadno clue, and then trying to flip the script and get angry at me for goingthrough the call logs on his cell (Which doesn't work with me, btw) Hefinally admitted to the deed.That's all I needed. It was bad enough that I've been sick ever since I'veknown him, but now....I'm sick, and broke, and can't work. Have no place togo, and my heart is broken. I told him, I didn't need a man. (I've hadenough of that!!) I've got Jesus. So from now on it looks like I'll bewalking in faith. You know what? I haven't shed one tear. But, I know why. Why cry oversomething you never had? Okay...enough about me. Let's get to you.I have a lot of the same symptoms as you. I never could sleep well.....

Val sorry to hear you had the flu. Prayers coming your way.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.410 / Virus Database: 268.17.12/653 - Release Date: 1/26/2007

Thank you, nne!

I won't be down long. I'm feeling better already. Just a little weak and sore. Thank you for remembering me in your prayers...

God bless....

Val sorry to hear you had the flu. Prayers coming your way.

Hugs

nne

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.410 / Virus Database: 268.17.12/653 - Release Date: 1/26/2007

Font Script

Art by Engelbreit

Email me

April, 2006

hey val,so sorry your not feeln well,iim praying for you.do you have anyone helpiing you out rite now? get as much rest as you can,and drink lots of fluids....big hhugzzzzz,cassyValene wrote: Hi Cassy~ I'm doing good. I was knocked down yesterday with the 24 hour flu. I'm still real weak and sore today, but I'm feeling a lot better. I've actually got an appetite today. Yesterday, I was unable to hold even water down. Needless to say, I stayed in bed all day and night. Didn't even attempt to get up until today. I'm pretty weak. Don't know how long I'll be able to stay up. Thank you for thinking of me. I'll be back on more when I can get my strength up. God bless.... http://www.Shoutlife.com/vallee45 http://360.yahoo.com/vallee45 -- Re: questions hey val.how are you doing?just wanted to say hi,and see how you are.hope you are feeln ok,and getn more rest.you are in my thoughts and prayers.hugs,cassy[tgrlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:Thank you, Cassy~It's good to know that I have such good friends and a caring support grouphere. I'm keeping my chin up. This really HURTS! And for the first time in along time, I'm actually wanting a cigarette! But, I know that's just an oldmechanism I used to use to feel like I was in "control". I'll get throughthis. I've got the love of a good "real" man (Jesus) carrying me now. I'm more afraid of the uncertainties

right now. Like....Where do I go now?How am I going to support myself? How am I going to get around? How am Igoing to finish getting the medical care that I need? How am I going tolive? You know, those kinds of things.I spent most of the night (when I wasn't pacing the floor) in prayer. I'mjust trying to be quiet now and listen. I know I'll get the answers I'mlooking for.Thank you for your support and encouragement.God bless...http://360.yahoo.com/vallee45 -------Original Message-------From: cassandra workmnDate: 01/23/2007 12:52:53 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: questionsoh val.im so sorry about your fiance.I dont know what to say,but I guessthats ok cuz u seem to be hangn in like a true trooper.its kinda funny howwe never know what life will throw at

us..not funny what your going threw ofcourse.just the crap we gota go threw.never know what will happen bout muchof anything.my heart is breaking for u right now.im here anytime you need totalk...hugs,i will be thinking about u and praying for you.hugs,cassy[tgrlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:Oh my gosh, a~Can I join in? As I sit here and try to articulate just how much I knowwhat you are going through, I just don't think there's enough words to forman accurate picture.I was actually able to get 3 hours of troubled sleep this morning, between7am. and 10am. The rest of the night was used pacing the floors and tryingto decide where to go with my life now.After being in a relationship with my so-called fiance...we called it quitslast night. I had been suspecting that he had been talking on one of those chat lines". Actually, not just suspecting it, but had viable proof

of it.His favorite one is called Quest Personals.I came right out and asked him about it. And after pretending that he hadno clue, and then trying to flip the script and get angry at me for goingthrough the call logs on his cell (Which doesn't work with me, btw) Hefinally admitted to the deed.That's all I needed. It was bad enough that I've been sick ever since I'veknown him, but now....I'm sick, and broke, and can't work. Have no place togo, and my heart is broken. I told him, I didn't need a man. (I've hadenough of that!!) I've got Jesus. So from now on it looks like I'll bewalking in faith. You know what? I haven't shed one tear. But, I know why. Why cry oversomething you never had? Okay...enough about me. Let's get to you.I have a lot of the same symptoms as you. I never could sleep well.....

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Cassy~

Thank you for your concern. I was supposed to move in with my dauther today. Although, I'm not throwing up anymore, I'm still very weak and sore. So today, I'm trying to recuperate. I will be moving tomorrow.

Tom is being very good. Helping me out when needed. He's very scared now. He thinks I'm leaving for good. I told him I'll be back when he gets his issues resolved. When he asked me how long that would be, I told him as long as it takes. I'm a woman of my word. If he is serious about getting help, I'm serious about returning.

If you love someone let them go. If they return it was meant to be. (I don't know how that goes....that's just I interpretated it.)

Thank you so much for your prayers! May God bless and keep you...

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Font Tabitha

Art by Engelbreit

tubed by JER

March, 2006

Hey Val.so good to hear from u,and that you are getting a little better.you are

so strong.it is good you are leaving for a bit.it will show him,like u said you

are a woman of your word.he will see that you mean business.:) and hopefully he

will change,and learn a lessen at the same time.It sounds like you both really

love eachother.sometimes people do stupid things.but sometimes they can change

too.I am praying everything works out for you.are you and your daughter close?im

sure she is very proud of you.I know we all are.Stay strong the way you are and

things will work out the way they are suppose to.big hugzzzzz,cassy

[tgrl@...] wrote:

Cassy~

Thank you for your concern. I was supposed to move in with my dauther today

Although, I'm not throwing up anymore, I'm still very weak and sore. So

today, I'm trying to recuperate. I will be moving tomorrow.

Tom is being very good. Helping me out when needed. He's very scared now. He

thinks I'm leaving for good. I told him I'll be back when he gets his issues

resolved. When he asked me how long that would be, I told him as long as it

takes. I'm a woman of my word. If he is serious about getting help, I'm

serious about returning.

If you love someone let them go. If they return it was meant to be. (I don't

know how that goes....that's just I interpretated it.)

Thank you so much for your prayers! May God bless and keep you...

hey val.how are you doing?just wanted to say hi,and see how you are.hope you

are feeln ok,and getn more rest.you are in my thoughts and prayers.hugs

cassy

[tgrl@...] wrote:

Thank you, Cassy~

It's good to know that I have such good friends and a caring support group

here. I'm keeping my chin up. This really HURTS! And for the first time in a

long time, I'm actually wanting a cigarette! But, I know that's just an old

mechanism I used to use to feel like I was in " control " . I'll get through

this. I've got the love of a good " real " man (Jesus) carrying me now.

I'm more afraid of the uncertainties right now. Like....Where do I go now?

How am I going to support myself? How am I going to get around? How am I

going to finish getting the medical care that I need? How am I going to

live? You know, those kinds of things.

I spent most of the night (when I wasn't pacing the floor) in prayer. I'm

just trying to be quiet now and listen. I know I'll get the answers I'm

looking for.

Thank you for your support and....

If i get a fever it makes my use of my legs useless. I can't even crawl. It is hard on me especially since I use a walker to get around. I take Advil a lot for my MS conditions and I take some for my fever and once it goes down you can't even tell I had a problem.

Sorry you were feeling so bad.

Bill