RemedySpot.com

Re: was Terry FscanNow detox and normalizing frequencies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Terry, because of your trouble detoxing and getting a detox response from only a homeopathic dose of medine , which is very very dilute.I personally would say do not use the detox frequencies but you might try one or two of the normalizing frequencies.I would start with the pineal gland and the adrenal gland and only those at first to see what happens.I would not yet do lymph or liver as it may increase detox and you dont need that quite yet.Increasing the function of the liver is important , but I think you probably have too high of a toxin load to address the liver or lymph any more than you are already doing.Doing the adrenal( just above the kidneys) should only address adrenal insufficiency and not detox, same with the pineal gland ( found at

center of forehead) as it is known as the master gland.and perhaps the nervous system.4Thyroid might be okay toobut start with only one at first for a couple of days , then add another if you can handle one frequencyAdrenal 552 , 1335,600Thyroid 1335,740, 763Nervous system 764Immune 835Pineal gland( the Master gland) 480hold off on these for a month or so until you get the toxin load down someLiver 751Lymph 676Stick with the homeopathic stuff your practitioner gave you for a while to see if the detox goes okay.Remember , no matter what you use to detox, the lightheadeness and brain fog is normal because of release and recirculation of the toxins until it is filtered through the liver and dumped into the instestines where the binder will absorb

them.Its simply a matter of knowing that the lightheaded brain fog is a normal response to detoxing, you just have to get used to it happening .Learn to lie down on the bed or couch and drink your fresh lemon water while it is occurring .Let the process happen without being afraid of it .janRe: was Terry FscanNow detox and normalizing frequencies Posted by: "T.B" candlemn42@... candlemn42@... Date: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:27 am ((PDT))jan should i be doing these now or should i just detox the way i was instructed with no killing "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love

completely." -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/