RemedySpot.com

Re: those sometimes hard lessons in self care

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JIm ,

For sure you get long long long :)

kindly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 10:10 PMSubject: Re: those sometimes hard lessons in self care

So very glad to hear that Jim! My lesson in overextension came during the mid 90's when I was working in a thrivingly popular herbal/acupuncture clinic, treating many and staying outevery night till midnight making up formulas for people etcetc! I loved every moment of it, but, maybe because I loved being in that caregiving role so much, I didn't listen to how much my ownbody (which was suffering from undiagnosed late-stage Lyme) needed more quite OFF time, and I ended up near dead. It's been 17 years since I quit that lifestyle, and I am still barely hanging onto life. I often wish I'd been a better listener for myself when those pleas from my overextended body for help were coming in and I was pushing them aside. I see how hard you work and give of yourself, and am glad you have more wisdom than I did back then!take care,Suzy

Hi Suzy,If I must overextend myself, I can think of no better place than thisgroup!! I have always felt great pleasure from helping others.. And I do take good care of myself... :-) I promise.. :-)Jim> >>

>