To get the initial breakthrough I went all the wayto 250mcg! but WOW

when ti did suddenly break through.. At leat with T3 you can decrease

EVRY fat when you go that hyper! LOL

--

Artistic Grooming- Hurricane WV

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/NaturalThyroidHormonesADRENALS/

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/RT3_T3/

Yes and I suspect I will need moe Armour or a tad T3 wiht it as I was a little depressed feeling this AM and that is almost always Low T3 for me. Then I got great news form my doctor.. My coritls HEL is officially DONE. I have GREAT levels of coritls and it is being metabilised normally while OFF HC! WOW Iam veyr happy about this news.

Artistic Grooming- Hurricane WV http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/ http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/NaturalThyroidHormonesADRENALS/ http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/RT3_T3/

great.. thanks.

nil

Re: Growing more sensitive to T3

rt3 caused lower back pain, listlessness, dead all over, tired, depressed..... all of this cleared away.

ag

hi agwhat type of improvements did you notice after clearing your t3?bwnil

Oh my gosh great! I thought once you start its forever!

Subject: Re: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 8:08 AM

Yes and I suspect I will need moe Armour or a tad T3 wiht it as I was a little depressed feeling this AM and that is almost always Low T3 for me. Then I got great news form my doctor.. My coritls HEL is officially DONE. I have GREAT levels of coritls and it is being metabilised normally while OFF HC! WOW Iam veyr happy about this news.

Artistic Grooming- Hurricane WV http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/ http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/NaturalThyroidHormonesADRENALS/ http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/RT3_T3/

what type of t3 are you using

Subject: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 7:47 AM

rt3 caused lower back pain, listlessness, dead all over, tired, depressed..... all of this cleared away.

ag

hi agwhat type of improvements did you notice after clearing your t3?bwnil

im sorry, I dont understand the last sentence. what does that mean

Subject: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 7:55 AMHighest I brought mine was 165, but this was when my T3 wasn't cleared. Also crashed my adrenals last year with this high a dose and having RT3 built up. The highest this time has been 135, which I have now settled to 107.5-110 with.

It turns out my TRT3 dose of 30 mcg when traded out was only worth 2.5 mcg!!!!

ag

------------------------------------

YUP Primary an dNO atrophy. Actually came back high normal. He said my

total mg per 24 hrs was 7.48. LabCorp's range is 2 to 8. Hertoghe's

optimal is 6.5 to 7mg/24hrs. Can't argue with that! I am overjoyed!

Yes I would watch the glucose as you start GH and also fluid

retention! UGH, mine has still not gone entirely yet but may be due to a

little hypo I feel creepig ng in agina. I will probably add a bit of T3

back intomorrow. WAY too much work this week to be feeling hypo!

--

thanks for asking this sharon, I need this info too. leisa

Subject: Re: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 5:11 PM

AG-am reading your post as I prepare to go to my doc who proposes I take SRT3 rather than Cytomel. I can only take very low dose per Val because Ferritin/Cortils are still low. Now I'm SO CONFUSED! I've heard about SRT3 being "easier" but seems like if I need to switch, it will be difficult and not pleasant : ( Based on your experience, would you choose one or the other to start T3 therapy? Any thoughts/ideas would be so appreciated. Thanks, much.

Sharon Re: Growing more sensitive to T3

Highest I brought mine was 165, but this was when my T3 wasn't cleared. Also crashed my adrenals last year with this high a dose and having RT3 built up. The highest this time has been 135, which I have now settled to 107.5-110 with.It turns out my TRT3 dose of 30 mcg when traded out was only worth 2.5 mcg!!!!ag

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Wow Val, I'm as thrilled as you are. HEALED adrenals! Your research and diligence have paid off - there is justice! Now, I'm believing the thyroid and pancreas will follow suit whoo-hoo.

Pat

Re: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3

Ag, thanks for that info. It seems that the time releases t3 would be hard to do...ecause were supposed to start with 12.5 (or something like that) and then add 5 mcg each week...SO I dont understand how wed do that with the time released? Im asking because I might have to go that route, since Im allergic to the cytomel.

Subject: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:17 AM

I have read, and believe this to be true, that those with thyroid hormone resistance are better off with straight cytomel. They seem to need it to flood their receptors to clear the RT3 and/or tissue resistance for other reasons. You can tell which one you are by taking the SRT3 and seeing how you do. I never really new how much I felt from it as I always combined it with T3. At the time of using the SRT3, which was for a year, I had been gung-ho about it's smooth, even delivery. On the other hand I also had a rapid digestive transit issue from time to time that could easily have removed a good deal of the SR potency. This wasn't every day though.

Recently upon trading out the 30 mcg for cytomel I realized the qualities I attributed to it were perhaps really nothing more than my whole protocol working smoothly. Right dose of T3 and HC will make you very level and functional. I am, or was, thyroid hormone resistant. The miniscule amount of T3 I was getting from the SR couldn't possible amount to any great health/dosing benefit overall.

It has taken a good bit of time here, over a month, to refashion and adapt to the new dosing of T3 without the SR part. As I mentioned earlier, after a wild hyper ride I am right back where I started with Cytomel sans the SR part! One more reduction of 2.5 mcg T3, which I think I will end up making, and I'm there. Either I have become more T3 sensitive and/or the SR was weak. But in a months time?!

SR might well be the best possible choice for the new T3 person who wants to step in with caution. You will know soon enough if you are getting anything from it. Not sure you will adequately clear Rt3 using it. You might want to read drlowe.com on this. He discusses the use of T3 vs SR for patients with issues like many of us have.

If I had it to do over I would have gone with the cytomel and increased slowly. I hate hormone upset. Have had a sickening dose of it as many of us have over the last couple of years. If any of this can be avoided it might certainly be through making as fewer hormone changes as possible.

Hope this helps you,

AG

AG-am reading your post as I prepare to go to my doc who proposes I take SRT3 rather than Cytomel.? I can only take very low dose per Val because Ferritin/Cortils are still low.? Now I'm SO CONFUSED!? I've heard about SRT3 being "easier" but seems like if I need to switch, it will be difficult and not pleasant? : (? Based on your experience, would you choose one or the other to start T3 therapy?? Any thoughts/ideas would be so appreciated. ? Thanks, much.Sharon

thank you so much for this thoughtful note. I am waiting till the pain goes totally away, and then will try the t3 again. I wonder if I should try just 2 1/2 mcg? I do the feeling of worn out adrenals..yes Ive battled with it.But that would cause more stools for me not pain, like shredded guts. But I felt great energy on that 5 mcg cytomel, not tired at all. also, each day I took it, I felt worse continually...rather than better. I will try again in a day or so, and maybe order a different kind.confused) :

Subject: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 8:08 PM

First, re allergy to cytomel. Before you decide this give it a go with some HC. You have low cortisol and are not treating fully, yes? Or am I off with this? Sorry if I am. I think Val is right about the IBS type symptoms that cytomel can cause. When I looked back at my patten with this I saw that HC does play in. Seems when I make thyroid changes my adrenals can react as with any stress which uses up more cortisol. With time it straightens out as my adrenals level back out. After my last bout of adrenal havoc with going off SRT3 and becoming hyper, my adrenals tired and stopped making at much cortisol. On came the IBS type symptoms. Today I upped my HC and they totally disappeared. Wanted to share this because it does feel so much like cytomel causes a gut allergy. It might not be this at all for you.

Yes, SRT3 is really better for those without RT3 issues, imho. I think you can get to where you want to go faster with Cytomel. Don't think you can easily achieve clearing RT3 with SRT3. It took me peaking my T3 to the max to make progress.

AG

Posted by: "Leisa Forman" leisamelanie@... leisamelanie

Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:57 am (PST)

Ag, thanks for that info. It seems that the time releases t3 would be hard to do...ecause were supposed to start with 12.5 (or something like that) and then add 5 mcg each week...SO I dont understand how wed do that with the time released? Im asking because I might have to go that route, since Im allergic to the cytomel.

I agree with this...mine puff , right along with my bags under eyes...when thyroid and cortisol are low.

Subject: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 1:16 PM

My ankles puff up a bit when I need to incr Thyroid whether it wasArmour or, now, T3. Others get that from adrenal deficiency. You mayneed more not less.Dorothy> I'd like to give the T3 (Cytomel) another try after I get the HC > back up. Right now, with the swollen ankles, I'd like to wait till > that goes away. ------------------------------------

-thanks so much for posting. I have been using Isocort and not really in touch with highs or lows on it until I substitued HC cream one day. WHOA - major palps for about 12 hours. I would suspect that being on HC is really much better with the T3 than trying to raise cortils as I've been doing. (I'm very scared of HC in direct dosage). I have had an interesting experience with hand swelling which seems to come and go -- cannot tie it to anything. Given what AG is saying, I think I'm going to reluctantly as for Cytomel instead of SRT3-primarily because I tend to agree that there is more hope to clear RT3 faster/more efficiently. I hope my doc knows how to dose it! Perhaps you should bump ankle swellling ? to Val again?? Let's stay in touch!

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

I must be in a similar boat as you. I have the low ferritin (38) and

low cortisol and a problem with reverse T3 (or maybe I'm just thyroid

resistant). Anyway, I think I raised Cytomel too quickly. I did 12.5

mg week one, 25 mg week two, and 50 mg week three, based on doctor's

recommendation, but she probably doesn't understand yet the problems

of reverse T3 and low ferritin. I also took HC at 15 to 20 mg daily.

The Cytomel I did in about 3 doses daily as I also did the HC.

However, around week 3 I noticed my ankles really puffing up. In the

few cases in the past, when I hadn't been taking HC or thyroid

medication, my ankles might swell slightly, but they would be back to

normal in the morning. Well, I finally decided to ease off the HC &

Cytomel slowly to get rid of the swelling. For the last couple days,

I haven't taken either and the swelling has barely gone down. I've

even stopped taking iodine as I don't want it stimulating my thyroid

to produce more T4. I sure hope my ankles go down soon. I'd like to

then go REAL slow with the Cytomel. Has anyone had this particular

problem with ankle swelling taking quite a while to go down? I don't

understand why it is taking so long. Yeah, I guess if your ferritin

and cortisol are low, it's not easy getting the RT3 cleared out, and

Val did say you have to raise very slow. I guess I'll have to be more

patient. I'm curious if anyone else with low ferritin and/or low

cortisol has had this problem with swelling and maybe what other

problems using T3 (Cytomel) and raising too quickly.

>

> AG-am reading your post as I prepare to go to my doc who proposes I

take SRT3 rather than Cytomel.? I can only take very low dose per Val

because Ferritin/Cortils are still low.? Now I'm SO CONFUSED!? I've

heard about SRT3 being "easier" but seems like if I need to switch, it

will be difficult and not pleasant? : (? Based on your experience,

would you choose one or the other to start T3 therapy?? Any

thoughts/ideas would be so appreciated. ? Thanks, much.

>

> Sharon

>

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

okay, this is so much useful info for me...but I might be confused.

my ferritin was up to 58, i understand i should keep taking iron, but is it possible that the iron I take at night is actually causing thyroid to bind? I take Vitanica brand Iron extra. It doesnt hurt my stomach at all..it has herbs as well. when your ferritin is where you want it...then how often do you take it?

I also am curious to see if I actually do take hc and support adrenals, and take just a nudge of t3, if that could correct rt3...I know everyone says it wont, that you must go off all t4. But I cant imagine ever being able to do that, as Im so far behind.

Subject: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 8:49 AM

Repliva is different. Not sure if it would bother your stomach or not. I am getting ready to start dosing iron again and will take one every 5 days or so. Unfortunately I have noticed that script iron (all iron) binds my thyroid hormone even when I take it at night well away from thyroid dosing. I go hypo and start up with the air hunger thing. So I take a dose and then wait till it absorbs. Take it with 1000 mg C and l-lysine. My last ferritin was 81, but have wanted to build it to 100 so I have sinking room.

Um, think was ferritin was in the 70's when I moved to T3. Iron can be very difficult to take for many which is why the script can be great. Chromagen took much longer to build with than the Repliva. It's worth it to bite the bullet and build ferritin as fast as you can tolerate. imho.

So sorry for your setback. Whenever I have a setback with thyroid, with having to lower or when I went hyper, it always sets my adrenals back. Right now I am in a significant setback from having been hyper/low HC for 4 weeks. Drained my adrenals right down. Supporting with as much HC as it takes and raising T3 back up is my solution. Low HC gave me a high heart rate, higher bp and pounding. Recently when I raised HC from 15 to 20 mg heart rate lowered, bp went back down and pounding stopped. Now I can tolerate a thyroid raise again. And then the tiredness leaves......

Starting HC will help with tolerating your T3 and allowing RT3 to clear.

No, my temps were never stable before I started thyroid because I started thyroid first. If I only knew it would have saved time and heartache.

AG

Thanks AG!I tried Chromagen, bad GI troubles. Is Repliva like Chromagen? Myferritin was 46. Any idea what your ferritin was at when you moved toT3? I am taking Advanced Ferochel, 54 mg. a day, that is all I canhandle but I am thrilled to be able to take it, tried a few kindsbefore it and had a lot of trouble with them.I had high and low cortisol with saliva labs in July. Probably goingto get new saliva labs, have had an illness and fair amount of stresssince July. I had to lower my armour 1/2 grain after the illness toget

my heart to stop racing... it helped, but has left me tired andunable to raise back.Labs after the saliva (August??) had me with high free T3 and highRT3. Was hoping that maybe starting HC would take care of the RT3,but it looks like maybe that won't help.Were your temps stable on HC before you started T3? My temps are notstable right now.Thanks!

Leisa/AG: It's my understanding that you have to stop all T4 to clear out RT3 and that just a nudge of T3 probably won't help?! Leisa, ask Val to explain this and how you can titer back to T4 with Armour once you clear RT3 (very helpful). Tomorrow I go to MD to try and convince about Cytomel vs. SRT3. I'm still conflicted about this, but think the Cytomel is the only thing that will work to clear out RT3 (my ratio is 1:10) Your comments about palps, air hunger, elevated hr are so interesting and helpful. I tried HC cream the other day and was up most of night with racing heart/air hunger. This from probably an increased dose of HC (usually doing Isocort). This thread has become very helpful-thanks for all of your comments.

Sharon

To: RT3_T3

Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 8:49 AM

Repliva is different. Not sure if it would bother your stomach or not. I am getting ready to start dosing iron again and will take one every 5 days or so. Unfortunately I have noticed that script iron (all iron) binds my thyroid hormone even when I take it at night well away from thyroid dosing. I go hypo and start up with the air hunger thing. So I take a dose and then wait till it absorbs. Take it with 1000 mg C and l-lysine. My last ferritin was 81, but have wanted to build it to 100 so I have sinking room.

Um, think was ferritin was in the 70's when I moved to T3. Iron can be very difficult to take for many which is why the script can be great. Chromagen took much longer to build with than the Repliva. It's worth it to bite the bullet and build ferritin as fast as you can tolerate. imho.

So sorry for your setback. Whenever I have a setback with thyroid, with having to lower or when I went hyper, it always sets my adrenals back. Right now I am in a significant setback from having been hyper/low HC for 4 weeks. Drained my adrenals right down. Supporting with as much HC as it takes and raising T3 back up is my solution. Low HC gave me a high heart rate, higher bp and pounding. Recently when I raised HC from 15 to 20 mg heart rate lowered, bp went back down and pounding stopped. Now I can tolerate a thyroid raise again. And then the tiredness leaves......

No, my temps were never stable before I started thyroid because I started thyroid first. If I only knew it would have saved time and heartache.

AG

Thanks AG!

I tried Chromagen, bad GI troubles. Is Repliva like Chromagen? My

ferritin was 46. Any idea what your ferritin was at when you moved to

T3? I am taking Advanced Ferochel, 54 mg. a day, that is all I can

handle but I am thrilled to be able to take it, tried a few kinds

before it and had a lot of trouble with them.

I had high and low cortisol with saliva labs in July. Probably going

to get new saliva labs, have had an illness and fair amount of stress

since July. I had to lower my armour 1/2 grain after the illness to

get my heart to stop racing... it helped, but has left me tired and

unable to raise back.

Labs after the saliva (August??) had me with high free T3 and high

RT3. Was hoping that maybe starting HC would take care of the RT3,

but it looks like maybe that won't help.

Were your temps stable on HC before you started T3? My temps are not

stable right now.

Thanks!

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Yes it's very helpful, as some of us are mostly on our own. Even if we have thoughtful doctors...they have many patients and it's up to us to request what we feel we need.

Val did explain the whole thing about going off t4 and gadually going up, but it seems this will be impossible for me, if I cant even seem to handle a little baby dose of 5 mcg cytomel.

Beggars cant be choosy...and I have to admit that Im thrilled to even feel a bit oxygen and energy from the tiny bit of t3 and bit extra isocort. Im sure most of you can relate. I want my life back, Im only 45, and used to be an athelete full of joy and bounce.

From: Atlanta Girl <growinghair@ bellsouth. net>Subject: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3yahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Monday, December 22, 2008, 8:49 AM

AG

Thanks AG!I tried Chromagen, bad GI troubles. Is Repliva like Chromagen? Myferritin was 46. Any idea what your ferritin was at when you moved toT3? I am taking Advanced Ferochel, 54 mg. a day, that is all I canhandle but I am thrilled to be able to take it, tried a few kindsbefore it and had a lot of trouble with them.I had high and low cortisol with saliva labs in July. Probably goingto get new saliva labs, have had an illness and fair amount of stresssince July. I had to lower my armour 1/2 grain after the illness toget my heart to stop racing... it helped, but has left me tired andunable to raise back.Labs after the saliva (August??) had me with high free T3 and highRT3. Was hoping that maybe starting HC would take care of the RT3,but it looks like maybe that won't help.Were your temps stable on HC before you

started T3? My temps are notstable right now.Thanks!

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

so, with that in mind......

if I have some t3 getting in there from the armour, you would think that b adding some t3 it would just add to it..at least some would creep in there, ya know?

Subject: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 9:24 AM

>.I know everyone says it wont, that you must go off all t4. But Icant imagine ever being able to do that, as Im so far behind.T4 doesn't do anything. Nothing. It has to be converted to T3 beforeit can do any good at all for you. By taking T3 you are simplebypassing the conversion process which, in your case, is not workingthe way it should.Dorothy------------------------------------

Yes I understand that....But since I seem to be reacting to small t3 very strongly(low cortisol), do you think Im not a good candidate, at least not now to try and make the switch? which would require larger amunts of t3 even in the beggining?

Subject: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 12:02 PM

> if I have some t3 getting in there from the armour, you would thinkthat b adding some t3 it would just add to it..at least some wouldcreep in there, ya know?Not much. If all that T4 is being converted to RT3, the RT3 is goingto be in the tissues, competing with the bit of T3, and blocking it.The more RT3 being produced, the less chance the little bit of T3 hasto get into the cells and do some good. You have to eliminate thesource of RT3 which is the T4. The only problem with T3 is that is doesn't last very long. Normallythe T4 is converted to T3 AS IT IS NEEDED. So you only need to take itonce or twice a day. It lasts for weeks. So you have to take T3several times a day to keep up the blood levels. This disadvantage is completely outweighed by eliminating the T4 assource of the RT3 which is blocking your cells. Once the RT3 iscleared out you will probably be

able to go back to Armour, assumingthere is not some chronic problem interfering with the T4 to T3conversion.If you have a RT3 buildup, THERE IS NOTHING TO BE GAINED FROM TAKINGANY T4. You will just get sicker.Dorothy------------------------------------

You need to just stick with the nnatural thyroid you are tolerating for

a month or so to get your adrneals situated then do the switch. but I

would not add ANY more thyroi dto oyur system with high RT3 and low

cortiosl as it will pnly make things worse, especially adding more T4 to

it.

--

Oaky, but my legs are so painfully dry...I know its from giving a bit of t3 yesterday and then nothing today. wah

Subject: Re: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 4:18 PM

You need to just stick with the nnatural thyroid you are tolerating for a month or so to get your adrneals situated then do the switch. but I would not add ANY more thyroi dto oyur system with high RT3 and low cortiosl as it will pnly make things worse, especially adding more T4 to it.-- Artistic Grooming- Hurricane WV http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/ http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/NaturalThyroidHormonesADRENALS/ http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/RT3_T3/------------------------------------

It takes 6 weeks for the skin to change over so I doubt any releif was

from the little T3. And the worse is most likly from heated air

andcolder weather thogh I am not sure where you live it is plenty cold

where I am!

--

wow, so what are you going to do for iron? Im always losing hair, so Id never know..and always hypo.

mt ferritin is only 58...against docs orders, Im staying on it!

Subject: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 5:30 PM

Leisa...... I'm no ferritin or iron expert. All opinions differ on this from what you read. My thy/adr doc in Texas wanted me 125-150 with ferritin. This might not be a good idea to top out at 150, unless you're a ferritin bleeder. Tony Pearce, a trichiologist for hair/skin/nails, says at 90 to maintain hair. So I figured 100 would be good for hair and thyroid, and not too high. I saw some posts from a board member who went to a hemotologist who claimed no docs really get ferritin, needs to be over 100. So! You have to choose. As for iron binding your thyroid hormone it might not be a problem with you. I am very aware of it with me. I go hypo after a couple of days on it. Always. Last dose of T3 is at 2 p.m., iron at 10 p.m. Still binds serum wise. After about 3 days on it my hair starts to shed heavily as I go toward hypo. Hate it. Doesn't matter

what brand. Takes me a while to pull out of it. Have to muster courage to take a dose. Think my ferritin might be slipping as I have been having episodes of air hunger.

I don't know here. Always open to things that work for people. You can try and see where you get with a small dose of T3. But keeping adequate cortisol levels is the ticket to proper T4 conversion.

AG

my ferritin was up to 58, i understand i should keep taking iron, but is it possible that the iron I take at night is actually causing thyroid to bind? I take Vitanica brand Iron extra. It doesnt hurt my stomach at all..it has herbs as well. when your ferritin is where you want it...then how often do you take it? I also am curious to see if I actually do take hc and support adrenals, and take just a nudge of t3, if that could correct rt3...I know everyone says it wont, that you must go off all t4. But I cant imagine ever being able to do that, as Im so far behind.

Ive had the air hunger for 2 yrs..I think its hypo. but I have lowish ferritin too

Subject: Re: Growing more sensitive to T3To: RT3_T3 Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 5:33 PM

Yes you have to release the T4 if it's only building Rt3.

Hmm. Wonder why adding some HC would create air hunger? And racing heart? A mini thyroid dump?

Does anyone get the air hunger part? Sharon, are you low ferritin?

AG

Leisa/AG:? It's my understanding that you have to stop all T4 to clear out RT3 and that just a nudge of T3 probably won't help?!? Leisa, ask Val to explain this and how you can titer back to?T4 with Armour once you clear RT3 (very helpful). Tomorrow I go to MD to try and convince about Cytomel vs. SRT3.? I'm still conflicted about this, but think the Cytomel is the only thing that will work to clear out RT3 (my ratio is 1:10)? Your comments about palps, air hunger, elevated hr are so interesting and helpful.? I tried HC cream the other day and was up most of night with racing heart/air hunger.? This from probably an increased dose of HC (usually doing Isocort).? This thread has become very helpful-thanks for all of your comments.Sharon