RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: hyper symptoms anyone?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, you've made a lot of progress, lowering HC and getting temps to 98. I take 25 mcg Cytomel 3 times a day plus 1/2 tab (12.5) at bedtime. Probably should raise HC more, as temps are stable but stay around 97.1 and even lower in rhe morning since it got colder here, I feel amazing well, but need to get temps up. Interesting bit about Dr. Lowe and temps.

Later,

Pat

Pat, you're not gripping! Funny, I slept my best when hypo after adding estrogen. Once I got going on the T3 all hell broke loose. It had a lot to do with adrenals too I'm sure. Most of this past year I have pushed and pushed with T3 increases. It worked in that it has brought my adrenals back to life. Am able to do fine in 15 mg HC. It was 32.5 earlier this year. So this is good. I have heat intolerance, lack of focus and high anxiety with too high T3. See how confusing this is?!! Hypo and hyper are too alike for my taste. ;-(

What dose of T3 are you on Pat? What are your temps? Dr. Lowe says not everyone has temps that reflect hypo or hyper. He is one of them. I will say that I have steady temps now. Seems that 98 is about as high a temp average I'm going to get that shows I am well. And I will settle for this gladly. I don't think 98.6 is my best. Might be others, but not mine.

AG

I don't know if I ever do go hyper, but I sure make RT3 easily which causes hypo with insomnia, extreme anxiety, heat intolerance and lack of concentration. The reason I think I never go hypo is my pulse, temp and blood pressure don't go up. That's why I'm not in a hurry to go back to Armour (and wondered why some here wanted to), but now that T3 is high in labs so doctor won't perscribe as much, I'm thinking I will try to go back on the Armour. Nothing is ever easy, just when I thought I was fine on Cytomel and my insurance covered it, looks like I'll have to pay for extra Cytomel or go to Armour. Surely I could get the correct Armour perscription, but I'm not betting.Thank's for listening to my griping.Pat

Hi AG, How long would you say it took to get your temps up? I've been on the HC for over a year and T3 about 9 monrhs, and resting pulse is 65-75. Was 58 for years before using HC. Now I have to watch that it doesn't go too high.

Pat

Re: hyper symptoms anyone?

Pat- it took a long time for my temps to raise. And it took an even longer time for them to get stable. I never thought I would ever see my temps get to 98 and stay there. I'm glad you feel well, this is a bonus on this journey we are on. What is your pulse average?

Yes, Lowe mentions this in his metabolic book about people and temps.

AG

Well, you've made a lot of progress, lowering HC and getting temps to 98. I take 25 mcg Cytomel 3 times a day plus 1/2 tab (12.5) at bedtime. Probably should raise HC more, as temps are stable but stay around 97.1 and even lower in rhe morning since it got colder here, I feel amazing well, but need to get temps up. Interesting bit about Dr. Lowe and temps.Later,Pat

Do you work out? If you dothne a 50-60's pulse MAY be normal for you but

normal changes as we get OLDER nand in less ohysical shape. When I

ewasin myxedema my pusle was in the 50'snd it was certainly NOT normal I

was near death from hypothyroid. So please if you advocate a pulse that

low specify that you are in excellent physucal health so others that are

nto do nto think their 70-80 and even 90's pulse are too high. 90's for

me is VERY normal now.

--

Artistic Grooming- Hurricane WV

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/NaturalThyroidHormonesADRENALS/

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/RT3_T3/

AG, I remember when I was feeling so hyper from RT3 I used to take Motherwort, Bugleweed and Lemon Balm. I would put the extract in tea or seltzer and would feel better. Also took Kava with me when I had to leave the house, which was a bit difficult at that time as I was extremely anxious. I think I'm beginning to adjust to my higher pulse - I'm just glad the pounding has stopped. Hope you get to your right dose ASAP.

Pat

I'm hyper now and it is NO fun. Keep lowering in 2.5 mcg. increments to land on my sweet spot without missing it. I would have to go the other way again if I miss it. It took me about 8-9 months for the temp raise. I've been on HC for 2 years. T3 for about a year. My resting pulse got too high for me with pounding. Could feel it all the time. Right now it is 75-80 and ought to be 65-68 or even a bit lower. Not sure yet. I have a light tremor too. I realized with my dosing that I accepted a too high pulse as normal for me. I think my pulse was also in the 50's for years. It's way more comfortable for me. This high 70's and into the 80's and I'm disturbed just from the feeling of it.

AG

Posted by: "pat rains" Rains4@... pat_rains

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:51 pm (PST)

Hi AG, How long would you say it took to get your temps up? I've been on the HC for over a year and T3 about 9 monrhs, and resting pulse is 65-75. Was 58 for years before using HC. Now I have to watch that it doesn't go too high.Pat

I think just becoming less hypo as more T3 began getting into cells. Also I have learned from Val to eat protein around bedtime and never any sugar, as I think the HC has has made me somewhat hypoglycemic. I had several episodes of extreme hunger late evening and made the mistake of eating ice cream. The pounding pulse sometimes lasted 'til morning, so staying away from sugar is a small price to pay.

Pat

Pat, thank you! What stopped your pounding heart?

AG

Posted by: "pat rains" Rains4@... pat_rains

Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:14 pm (PST)

AG, I remember when I was feeling so hyper from RT3 I used to take Motherwort, Bugleweed and Lemon Balm. I would put the extract in tea or seltzer and would feel better. Also took Kava with me when I had to leave the house, which was a bit difficult at that time as I was extremely anxious. I think I'm beginning to adjust to my higher pulse - I'm just glad the pounding has stopped. Hope you get to your right dose ASAP.Pat