Guest guest

I use Meso Tru Colloidol Silver. Never fails. ..RP

samangel1973 wrote:

> >

> > Hi, I had another mri yesterday. Does anyone get dizzy laying flat

> on their back?

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Building a website is a piece of cake.

> > Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

> >

> >

Guest guest

Lots of things can cause dizziness. I was dizzy this week from a healing

reaction due to the chelation of mercury. I rode it out and I'm better today.

Sometimes over heating from being in the sun can cause dizziness. It isn't

always due to virus/fungal infections.

rich perillo wrote: I use Meso Tru Colloidol Silver.

Never fails. ..RP

samangel1973 wrote:

>I agree but it could also be an inner ear or middle ear yeast but in

any case I use Oregano Leaf extract with is an anti-bacterial, anti-

viral, and anti-inflamitory.

---------------------------------

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

hi karen. rob I get dizzy all the time.and yes on my back......rob

ifewith wrote: Hi, I had another mri yesterday.

Does anyone get dizzy laying flat on their back?

---------------------------------

Building a website is a piece of cake.

Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

>

> Hi, I had another mri yesterday. Does anyone get dizzy laying flat on

their back?

>

> ---------------------------------

> Building a website is a piece of cake.

> Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

>

>

Guest guest

> >

> > Hi, I had another mri yesterday. Does anyone get dizzy laying flat

on

> their back?

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Building a website is a piece of cake.

> > Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

> >

> >

• 9 months later...
Guest guest

Hi Bud,

A normal prostate will produce a small amount of PSA.

An enlarged prostate, such as yours will produce a lot

of PSA.

If I were you, I would find a good urologist who would

prescribe a regimen of Androgen Deprivation Therapy

(ADT) for about six months or so. This will probably

reduce the size of your prostate and will also probably

reduce the PSA.

Your enlarged prostate is probably producing all of the

PSA.

This would probably be all the therapy which you would

need. You would be so much better after this therapy

rather than having surgery or any other therapy. You

could then just do Active Surveillance and keep a close

eye on your PSA. I am guessing that your PSA will

become almost undetectable and you will still have your

prostate and all the good things which go with it.

I wish you all the bestAubrey Pilgrim, DC (Ret.) Author ofA Revolutionary Approach to Prostate Cancer-Read the original book for FREE at: http://www.prostatepointers.org/prostate/lay/apilgrim/Read new edition for FREE at http://www.cancer.prostate-help.org/capilgr.htmDr. E. Crawford is co-author of the revision

If someone can answer a question for me.My stats 4.2 psa, gleason 3+3, 1 of 12 cores postive @ 5%, age 57I went to Dr Fred Lee last week (a very nice doctor) for a Color Doppler Ultrasound and Dr Lee told me(1) My prostate is very big, 80cc(2) He cant find any tumors on the Ultra SoundBecause of the size of my prostate my options right now are not many until I can reduced the prostate size.My next step is to see if I can find any tumors with a MRI.My question is, short of going to UCSF for a Endorectal MRI withSpectroscopy are their any centers on the East coast were I canget a first rate exam.Will go to California if I have toThanksBud23900It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

> My question is, short of going to UCSF for a Endorectal MRI with> Spectroscopy are their any centers on the East coast were I can> get a first rate exam.> Will go to California if I have to> > Thanks> > Bud23900>

Bud,

My husband had an endorectal MRI at the University of PA in Philadelphia. He's not sure if he had spectroscopy.

SharonShed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more.

Guest guest

Hi Bud,

I think you have made a very wise decision. Please

keep us informed of your progress.

I wish you all the bestAubrey

thanks for all the answers

I have been leaning towards Active surveillance, and with my prostate size it would seem

that I have no other option for the time being.

started on Adavort this week

would like to get the MRIS to have has much information has possible.

Thanks

BUDIt's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

> A normal prostate will produce a small amount of PSA. An enlarged

> prostate, such as yours will produce a lot of PSA.

The amount of " benign " PSA produced by non-cancerous cells, is

computed, given the size of the gland, as follows:

Size x 0.066 = benign PSA. Anything beyond that number requires an

explanation.

See:

http://www.prostate-cancer.org/education/preclin/StrumPogliano_EveryDocShouldKno\

w.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/klgyb

Beyond that, I recommend NOT accepting amateur advice.

Regards,

Steve J

" Empowerment: taking responsibility for and authority over one's own

outcomes based on education and knowledge of the consequences and

contingencies involved in one's own decisions. This focus provides the

uplifting energy that can sustain in the face of crisis. "

--Donna Pogliano, co-author of _A Primer on Prostate Cancer_, subtitled

" The Empowered Patient's Guide. "

Guest guest

thanks for all the answers I have been leaning towards Active surveillance, and with my prostate size it would seem that I have no other option for the time being. started on Adavort this week would like to get the MRIS to have has much information has possible. Thanks BUDAPilgrm@... wrote: Hi Bud, A normal prostate will produce a small amount of PSA. An enlarged prostate, such as yours will produce a lot of PSA. If I were you, I would find a good urologist who would prescribe a regimen of Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT) for about six months or so. This will probably reduce the size of your prostate and will also probably reduce the PSA. Your enlarged prostate is probably producing all of the PSA. This would probably be all the therapy which you would need. You would be so much better after this therapy rather than having surgery or any other therapy. You could then just do Active Surveillance and keep a close eye on your PSA. I am guessing that your PSA will become almost undetectable and you will

still have your prostate and all the good things which go with it. I wish you all the bestAubrey Pilgrim, DC (Ret.) Author ofA Revolutionary Approach to Prostate Cancer-Read the original book for FREE at: http://www.prostatepointers.org/prostate/lay/apilgrim/Read new edition for FREE at http://www.cancer.prostate-help.org/capilgr.htmDr. E. Crawford is co-author of the revision In a message dated 3/9/2008 12:55:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, renocasbcglobal (DOT) net writes: If someone can answer a question for me.My stats 4.2 psa, gleason 3+3, 1 of 12 cores postive @ 5%, age 57I went to Dr Fred Lee last week (a very nice doctor) for a Color Doppler Ultrasound and Dr Lee told me(1) My prostate is very big, 80cc(2) He cant find any tumors on the Ultra SoundBecause of the size of my prostate my options right now are not many until I can reduced the prostate size.My next step is to see if I can find any tumors with a MRI.My question is, short of going to UCSF for a Endorectal MRI withSpectroscopy are their any centers on the East coast were I canget a first rate exam.Will go to California if I have toThanksBud23900 It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

I saw that formula from Dr. Strum, so mine would be .66x80cc = around 5.2, my psa two weeks ago was 4.2. go figure Thanks BUD Steve Jordan wrote: > A normal prostate will produce a small amount of PSA. An enlarged> prostate, such as yours will produce a lot of PSA.The amount of "benign" PSA produced by non-cancerous cells,

iscomputed, given the size of the gland, as follows:Size x 0.066 = benign PSA. Anything beyond that number requires anexplanation.See:http://www.prostate-cancer.org/education/preclin/StrumPogliano_EveryDocShouldKnow.htmlorhttp://tinyurl.com/klgybBeyond that, I recommend NOT accepting amateur advice.Regards,Steve J"Empowerment: taking responsibility for and authority over one's ownoutcomes based on education and knowledge of the consequences andcontingencies involved in one's own decisions. This focus provides theuplifting energy that can sustain in the face of crisis."--Donna Pogliano, co-author of _A Primer on Prostate Cancer_, subtitled"The Empowered Patient's

Guide."

Guest guest

Sloan Kettering does the same MRI in NYC. Burns wrote: If you go to Calif, try Dr. Ornstein at UC Irvine Medical center. He did a da Vinci RP on me in Nov 2006. If someone can answer a question for me.My stats 4.2 psa, gleason 3+3, 1 of 12 cores postive @ 5%, age 57I went to Dr Fred Lee last week (a very nice doctor) for a Color Doppler Ultrasound and Dr Lee told me(1) My prostate is very big, 80cc(2) He cant find any tumors on the Ultra SoundBecause of the size of my prostate my options right now are not many until I can reduced the prostate size.My next step is to see if I can find any tumors with a MRI.My question is, short of going to UCSF for a Endorectal MRI withSpectroscopy are their any centers on the East coast were I canget a first rate exam.Will go to California if I have

toThanksBud23900

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.