RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Valium (was: A question or 2)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

,Thank you for your detailed email. I am sorry to hear your entire family is struggling with Lyme. It sounds like you are on top of things.Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: Lyme_and_Rife Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 09:40:01 +1000To: <Lyme_and_Rife >ReplyTo: Lyme_and_Rife Subject: RE: Re: Valium (was: A question or 2) Hi, I have neuro lyme and the first thing I would suggest is to get tested for reverse t3.. If positive you will get scripts for t3 which I am on and help me dramatically.  I find that on t3 my body aches reduce dramatically I think better, am not cold all the time and I’ve  lost weight and have more energy.  The other thing I have found is serraptase when on large doses built to 3 tabs am and pm of 40 000 units ( I use Doctors best as for size I found them the cheapest).  My upper legs which ache got worse and then the ache went away and my circulation improved dramatically and I no longer get aching legs or new spider veins.  I also found the lumps  under my skin in my body disappeared.  I think it does deal with fibrin and helps dissolve cysts but only at high doses for me.  For adrenals, you need a docs help!!  I took extremely low dose steroids which rested by adrenals until they kicked in, but I did not know I had Lyme at the time or I would never have done it!!!!  I probably would have tried adrenal support supplements I don’t know.  I had full blown chronic fatigue ( a symptom) and lack of adrenal function can be dangerous.   You need a good Llmd. Then there is Lyme treatment!!!! There is so much out there!   I used colloidal silver for ages and it helped me heaps recover basic functions but did not cure.  I did salt c with the same results as silver.  Antibiotics low dose over ages helped me the most.  I am now off antibiotics and trying rife and will add in mms.  2 of my kids are struggling on antibiotics ( though they did help dramatically for a while and got them back to school )and are about to start the cowden protocol.  One child is on antibiotics successfully and also uses rife, I am going to add in serraptase with her soon.  My husband is on antibiotics.protocol I was on and seems fine...so we are trying quite a few modalities and watching what works and realising what works for one, may not be the best for someone else. All the best From: Lyme_and_Rife [mailto:Lyme_and_Rife ] On Behalf Of nne RossettieSent: Friday, 17 August 2012 10:10 PMTo: Lyme_and_Rife Subject: Re: Re: Valium (was: A question or 2) Hi, I am recently diagnoses with neuro lyme-had it for several years-I think. Do you all do home tests for adrenal and sugar. I don't have a LLMD where I live. One docotr nuked me with antibiotics and I am working with another doctor who is an md but is now only using holistic. He is good but only been working with lyme for 7 mos. I am so sick and worried about adrenal thryroid,sugar etc.. Any help would be huge. I am looking into ordering a adrenal saliva test from Canary Club but a bit expensive. If anyone monitors there on or could help that would be great.. To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 6:36 AMSubject: Re: Valium (was: A question or 2) Hi Barbara!Congratulations on weaning yourself from valium! Hope you slept well last night without it... That's huge! It must be such a relief, and I'm so happy for you!Khaya >> hi jodie,> > was wondering where you were. haven't heard from you in a while.> > glad to hear you are making progress. how is wyatt?> > i will contact you about the b.w. formula.> > ohhhh!!! tonight will be my first night without any valium. i have> tapered down to just a piece of a pill. have done better with it lately,> so have made the tapers every week instead of every 2 wks. not> anticipating any problems other than just some slight stuff. this last> couple months i have improved in mental mood and physical ability.> although, going so long without doing much, it is sometimes hard to get> back into doing stuff. habits !! then there are the lyme 'stuff'.> > barbara