RemedySpot.com

Setting up my GB4000 today, Advise on Detox and anything else?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi AllI'm Sherrie, I just received my gb4000, SR, and Mopa a few days ago and I'm having someone that has an older model (without the MOPA) come help me get it set up today.I'm not starting with the MOPA, I'll work up to that. I purchased the whole shabang, this way it's versatile for the whole family I was in for a colonoscopy and endoscopy last week and my whole insides have been messed up, nausea, diarrhea, bloating......I feel like I have an infection all the way through, I also just feel cruddy all over.........any suggestions on frequencies to run for this(I do have the frequency book).I've read that a lot of you use detoxing supplements, any suggestions for a newbie?I'm going to drink a ton of water today, I have charcoal tablets on hand, I have enema supplies....what else should I run and pick up?I do have fatty

liver, so it's sluggish and I have stage 2 kidney disease...so I need to make sure I don't go at anything to hard and that I'm getting proper help with detoxing.Open to any advise, detoxing, running my machine....anything.Thanks,Sherrie