RemedySpot.com

Re: hyper symptoms anyone?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't know if I ever do go hyper, but I sure make RT3 easily which causes hypo with insomnia, extreme anxiety, heat intolerance and lack of concentration. The reason I think I never go hypo is my pulse, temp and blood pressure don't go up. That's why I'm not in a hurry to go back to Armour (and wondered why some here wanted to), but now that T3 is high in labs so doctor won't perscribe as much, I'm thinking I will try to go back on the Armour. Nothing is ever easy, just when I thought I was fine on Cytomel and my insurance covered it, looks like I'll have to pay for extra Cytomel or go to Armour. Surely I could get the correct Armour perscription, but I'm not betting.

Thank's for listening to my griping.

Pat

Re: hyper symptoms anyone?

Atlanta Girl wrote:> I've had the darnedest time sorting hyper from hypo. Has anyone else???>> Recently I went hyper with an increase. Looking back I should have > LOWERD T3 and not raised it.>> I also have a very hard time distinguishing hyper from hypo. The symptoms are so similar for me. Add in adrenal and sex hormone symptom overlap, and my iron overload symptoms, and I can't tell what is doing what.sol

Pat, you're not gripping! Funny, I slept my best when hypo after adding estrogen. Once I got going on the T3 all hell broke loose. It had a lot to do with adrenals too I'm sure. Most of this past year I have pushed and pushed with T3 increases. It worked in that it has brought my adrenals back to life. Am able to do fine in 15 mg HC. It was 32.5 earlier this year. So this is good. I have heat intolerance, lack of focus and high anxiety with too high T3. See how confusing this is?!! Hypo and hyper are too alike for my taste. ;-(What dose of T3 are you on Pat? What are your temps? Dr. Lowe says not everyone has temps that reflect hypo or hyper. He is one of them. I will say that I have steady temps now. Seems that 98 is about as high a temp average I'm going to get that shows I am well. And I will settle for this gladly. I don't think 98.6 is my best. Might be others, but not mine. AGI don't know if I ever do go hyper, but I sure make RT3 easily which causes hypo with insomnia, extreme anxiety, heat intolerance and lack of concentration. The reason I think I never go hypo is my pulse, temp and blood pressure don't go up. That's why I'm not in a hurry to go back to Armour (and wondered why some here wanted to), but now that T3 is high in labs so doctor won't perscribe as much, I'm thinking I will try to go back on the Armour. Nothing is ever easy, just when I thought I was fine on Cytomel and my insurance covered it, looks like I'll have to pay for extra Cytomel or go to Armour. Surely I could get the correct Armour perscription, but I'm not betting.Thank's for listening to my griping.Pat