Rate this topic

Guest guest

> hi,

> i'm trying to figure out how to navigate this board. i don't have

> much computer savvy.

> norma, i'm trying to answer your welcome post. i hit reply, but i

> didn't see a place to post my reply.

YOu seem to be working straight out from egroups??? Do you have a mail

program you can use? Seems like it would be easier!

Joya

HI Deb Do you use Out Look Express or Netscape or some other program?

Just reply to me here or you can personally at

norwood@...

So how are you doing now? If you get really stuck I can phone across Canada

weekends and after 6 as it is part of my plan. So if you need more help hit

my address and send me your phone number

Norma

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

In a message dated 05-04-01 6:38:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

Dculle@... writes:

<< We will be bombarded with email tomorrow what

they all come floating back.

>>

I think email is working again.. I signed on this morning and had 81 pieces

of email in my mailbox! LOL

Jan " Typing is my life "

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

Sorry to hear that you are going through a bad time.. I can completely understand. I no longer do any of the things you talk about.. Just the thought of them hurts! You are right.. We ALL understand, and it is nice to know that we have lots of sympathetic ears to grumble too when we need to!

Hugs

Penny UK

On 09/05/2005 20:12:10, fibromyalgia_support_group wrote:> OMG, I think I've fallen and I don't give a da** if I get up.I hurt> > so bad. I am depressed and angry. God help the first person that> > crosses my path. My husband went to work early just to get away from> > me.Just as well,I> don't want anyone near me. The house looks like a> pig sty and I don't> have the energy to even fold the laundry.My> > grandson was here this weekend and I> haven't even made his bed yet---> He's just a little one. There> isn't a clean spoon in the house so ate> cereal with a fork. It's raining> outside, which always makes things> > worse. The Dr Rx me a new script for pain. Right.> It's like putting a> band aid on a compound fracture. All it does is give me the shakes> and I can't> sleep. I> haven't had more than 4 hrs of sleep in the last> two days. She said it would take more than three days to feel the> full effect of the Rx.I'm> dumb, but I'm not stupid.I want pain relief> NOW. I'm supposed to go to> pain mgmt therapy and physical therapy.> > Bull crap. Nobody else has Fibro, so why in the heck to I want to> > listen to them? I went to physical therapy and the da** t

Guest guest

Sorry to hear that you are going through a bad time.. I can completely understand. I no longer do any of the things you talk about.. Just the thought of them hurts! You are right.. We ALL understand, and it is nice to know that we have lots of sympathetic ears to grumble too when we need to!

Hugs

Penny UK

On 09/05/2005 20:12:10, fibromyalgia_support_group wrote:> OMG, I think I've fallen and I don't give a da** if I get up.I hurt> > so bad. I am depressed and angry. God help the first person that> > crosses my path. My husband went to work early just to get away from> > me.Just as well,I> don't want anyone near me. The house looks like a> pig sty and I don't> have the energy to even fold the laundry.My> > grandson was here this weekend and I> haven't even made his bed yet---> He's just a little one. There> isn't a clean spoon in the house so ate> cereal with a fork. It's raining> outside, which always makes things> > worse. The Dr Rx me a new script for pain. Right.> It's like putting a> band aid on a compound fracture. All it does is give me the shakes> and I can't> sleep. I> haven't had more than 4 hrs of sleep in the last> two days. She said it would take more than three days to feel the> full effect of the Rx.I'm> dumb, but I'm not stupid.I want pain relief> NOW. I'm supposed to go to> pain mgmt therapy and physical therapy.> > Bull crap. Nobody else has Fibro, so why in the heck to I want to> > listen to them? I went to physical therapy and the da** t

Guest guest

So Sorry you are going through a bad time. I can not even do one

of the task you are doing.

I do send a hug and love your way

do something you like to do today

Patsy

-- Help!

OMG, I think I've fallen and I don't give a da** if I get up.I hurt so bad. I am depressed and angry. God help the first person that crosses my path. My husband went to work early just to get away from me.Just as well,I don't want anyone near me. The house looks like a pig sty and I don't have the energy to even fold the laundry.My grandson was here this weekend and I haven't even made his bed yet---He's just a little one. There isn't a clean spoon in the house so ate cereal with a fork. It's raining outside, which always makes things worse. The Dr Rx me a new script for pain. Right. It's like putting a band aid on a compound fracture. All it does is give me the shakes and I can't sleep. I haven't had more than 4 hrs of sleep in the last two days. She said it would take more than three days to feel the full effect of the Rx.I'm dumb, but I'm not stupid.I want pain relief NOW. I'm supposed to go to pain mgmt therapy and physical therapy. Bull crap. Nobody else has Fibro, so why in the heck to I want to listen to them? I went to physical therapy and the da** therapist over-extended my shoulder and tore my rotator cuff.Do you smell a lawyer? Got one. I'm so tired and weak that all I want to do is cry and scream at the same time.I am so glad that God decided to share the wealth when He handed out Fibro. At least I have someone to talk to that really does know how I feel and not look at me and say something assinine like,"You sure don't look like you're sick." I love to just slap 'em in the face and say,"That didn't look like it hurt." Sorry guys, I just had to talk to someone. Thanks.....Gentle Hugs to all a1. While it is wonderful to share our experiences with everyone on the list as to what treatments do and don't work for us, pls always check with your dr. Some treatments are dangerous when given along with other meds as well as to certain health conditions or just dangerous in general.2. If you are in a difficult situation (doesn't matter what it is) pls don't be afraid to ask for help. It is the first step to trying to make that situation better.Have a nice day everyone.

Guest guest

Patsy

-- Help!

OMG, I think I've fallen and I don't give a da** if I get up.I hurt so bad. I am depressed and angry. God help the first person that crosses my path. My husband went to work early just to get away from me.Just as well,I don't want anyone near me. The house looks like a pig sty and I don't have the energy to even fold the laundry.My grandson was here this weekend and I haven't even made his bed yet---He's just a little one. There isn't a clean spoon in the house so ate cereal with a fork. It's raining outside, which always makes things worse. The Dr Rx me a new script for pain. Right. It's like putting a band aid on a compound fracture. All it does is give me the shakes and I can't sleep. I haven't had more than 4 hrs of sleep in the last two days. She said it would take more than three days to feel the full effect of the Rx.I'm dumb, but I'm not stupid.I want pain relief NOW. I'm supposed to go to pain mgmt therapy and physical therapy. Bull crap. Nobody else has Fibro, so why in the heck to I want to listen to them? I went to physical therapy and the da** therapist over-extended my shoulder and tore my rotator cuff.Do you smell a lawyer? Got one. I'm so tired and weak that all I want to do is cry and scream at the same time.I am so glad that God decided to share the wealth when He handed out Fibro. At least I have someone to talk to that really does know how I feel and not look at me and say something assinine like,"You sure don't look like you're sick." I love to just slap 'em in the face and say,"That didn't look like it hurt." Sorry guys, I just had to talk to someone. Thanks.....Gentle Hugs to all a1. While it is wonderful to share our experiences with everyone on the list as to what treatments do and don't work for us, pls always check with your dr. Some treatments are dangerous when given along with other meds as well as to certain health conditions or just dangerous in general.2. If you are in a difficult situation (doesn't matter what it is) pls don't be afraid to ask for help. It is the first step to trying to make that situation better.Have a nice day everyone.

Guest guest

Patsy

-- Help!

Guest guest

a, except for the husband, grandson, and the rain... I could have written that post today. Thanks for saving me the energy. I'm sooo depressed and in so much pain. I'm waiting to hear from the pharmacy so I can pick up my vicoden.. it not great, but better than tylenol. Not even sure how I'll drive there I hurt so bad.

I've just given up for the next few days. I hope we both feel better soon

Tigger

Help!

Guest guest

a, except for the husband, grandson, and the rain... I could have written that post today. Thanks for saving me the energy. I'm sooo depressed and in so much pain. I'm waiting to hear from the pharmacy so I can pick up my vicoden.. it not great, but better than tylenol. Not even sure how I'll drive there I hurt so bad.

Tigger

Help!

Guest guest

Tigger

Help!

Guest guest

At 02:12 PM 5/9/2005, a wrote:

Sorry guys, I just had to talk

to someone.

Boy do I understand how you feelX;{ Your house

sounds like mine and I hate it this way but sure don't feel like doing

anything about it except crying and crying hurts too! I have been in a

MAJOR flare the last 2 or 3 weeks which has included MAJOR migraines.

Take care!

The Wellness Industry will be the next major force

in business on the planet, reaching

1 TRILLION dollars by the year 2010. YOU could be a part of

it.

http://lindarickman.goldenkeys.net/

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.7 - Release Date: 5/9/2005

Guest guest

Tigger, u stole my line... i was just going to say that:

"I could have written that post today. Thanks for saving me the energy".

.....anyway, i hope for all of us who are having these MONSTEROUS FLARES feel better soon. this has become unbelievably depressing.

-jaaaaaaaaaaaana

Help!

OMG, I think I've fallen and I don't give a da** if I get up.I hurt so bad. I am depressed and angry. God help the first person that crosses my path. My husband went to work early just to get away from me.Just as well,I don't want anyone near me. The house looks like a pig sty and I don't have the energy to even fold the laundry.My grandson was here this weekend and I haven't even made his bed yet---He's just a little one. There isn't a clean spoon in the house so ate cereal with a fork. It's raining outside, which always makes things worse. The Dr Rx me a new script for pain. Right. It's like putting a band aid on a compound fracture. All it does is give me the shakes and I can't sleep. I haven't had more than 4 hrs of sleep in the last two days. She said it would take more than three days to feel the full effect of the Rx.I'm dumb, but I'm not stupid.I want pain relief NOW. I'm supposed to go to pain mgmt therapy and physical therapy. Bull crap. Nobody else has Fibro, so why in the heck to I want to listen to them? I went to physical therapy and the da** therapist over-extended my shoulder and tore my rotator cuff.Do you smell a lawyer? Got one. I'm so tired and weak that all I want to do is cry and scream at the same time.I am so glad that God decided to share the wealth when He handed out Fibro. At least I have someone to talk to that really does know how I feel and not look at me and say something assinine like,"You sure don't look like you're sick." I love to just slap 'em in the face and say,"That didn't look like it hurt." Sorry guys, I just had to talk to someone. Thanks.....Gentle Hugs to all a1. While it is wonderful to share our experiences with everyone on the list as to what treatments do and don't work for us, pls always check with your dr. Some treatments are dangerous when given along with other meds as well as to certain health conditions or just dangerous in general.2. If you are in a difficult situation (doesn't matter what it is) pls don't be afraid to ask for help. It is the first step to trying to make that situation better.Have a nice day everyone.1. While it is wonderful to share our experiences with everyone on the list as to what treatments do and don't work for us, pls always check with your dr. Some treatments are dangerous when given along with other meds as well as to certain health conditions or just dangerous in general.2. If you are in a difficult situation (doesn't matter what it is) pls don't be afraid to ask for help. It is the first step to trying to make that situation better.Have a nice day everyone.

Guest guest

My legs are killing me today. I think I'm going to have to

slip in an extra MS-Contin, and soon, sigh....

I was tearing the bedroom apart looking for some of my favorite cd's

(they're all in one case, all my Enya, Mike Oldfield, & Steeleye

Span) and I found 2 MS-Contin buried under junk on the floor. I plan to

examine the rest of the room to see if I can find more!

cyn

At 07:06 AM 5/10/2005 -1000, Jaana Mäkipää wrote:

Tigger, u

stole my line... i was just going to say that:

" I could have written that post today. Thanks for saving me

the energy " .

.....anyway, i hope for all of us who are having

these MONSTEROUS FLARES feel better soon. this has become

unbelievably depressing.

-jaaaaaaaaaaaana

----- Original Message -----

cyn

FSG Mod

Fibromyalgia_Support_Group

clmerritt@...

YIM ID cynmerritt

ICQ ID 252-416-778

Win Messenger clmerritt@...

AOL IM mickeymacklot's

Guest guest

My legs are killing me today. I think I'm going to have to

slip in an extra MS-Contin, and soon, sigh....

I was tearing the bedroom apart looking for some of my favorite cd's

(they're all in one case, all my Enya, Mike Oldfield, & Steeleye

Span) and I found 2 MS-Contin buried under junk on the floor. I plan to

examine the rest of the room to see if I can find more!

cyn

At 07:06 AM 5/10/2005 -1000, Jaana Mäkipää wrote:

Tigger, u

stole my line... i was just going to say that:

" I could have written that post today. Thanks for saving me

the energy " .

.....anyway, i hope for all of us who are having

these MONSTEROUS FLARES feel better soon. this has become

unbelievably depressing.

-jaaaaaaaaaaaana

----- Original Message -----

cyn

FSG Mod

Fibromyalgia_Support_Group

clmerritt@...

YIM ID cynmerritt

ICQ ID 252-416-778

Win Messenger clmerritt@...

AOL IM mickeymacklot's

• 2 years later...

Are you clicking the reply button and then replying? Or exactly what

are you doing? Are you staying signed in or do you leave the screen up

for along time and click it and in fact you were signed out already?

Sandie

>

> I've been having trouble with my postings the last couple of days.

> Sometimes they come back to me, a reply to Joy took 4 tries over 2

days

> and then sometimes they are posted twice.

>

> Any advice? Thanks in advance and I hope everyone has a good weekend!

> Kathie NSIP '95, PH

> Tacoma, WA

>

I click reply type my response and then hit send. I'm just noticing

now that there are 2 different screams that come up when I am

replying. Sometimes it is the group's reply form but sometimes it is

the aol e-mail form. Hmmm...maybe it depends on whether I am

replying from the website or my e-mail account. Could that be?

Numerically challenged, electronically illerate,

Kathie NSIP '95 PH

Tacoma, WA

> >

> > I've been having trouble with my postings the last couple of

days.

> > Sometimes they come back to me, a reply to Joy took 4 tries over

> days

> > and then sometimes they are posted twice.

> >

> > Any advice? Thanks in advance and I hope everyone has a good

weekend!

> > Kathie NSIP '95, PH

> > Tacoma, WA

> >

>

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

I would ask your allergist to test for both immediate allergies and

delayed allergies/food intolerances that are not immediate. My

understanding is that immediate reactions are tested by IgE tests, and

delayed intolerances are tested by IgG tests. The latter is only done

by certain labs. I had them done by York labs, which is in England. In

my case, not much showed up, but for many people, many food

intolerances show up and avoiding these foods can be extremely helpful.

>

> I'm wondering if anyone has taken Histamine shots or B12 shots and if

> so where did you get them?

> I'm also going to the dr's tomorrow to get an allergy test done and

> not sure what to ask for? I just called and made an appt. but when I

> go I will be clueless on what he is doing, I have read alot of

> information from this website and I figured I should get the test

> done. Any information would be sooo very helpful,

Guest guest

Thank you sooo much for you feedback, Well I go today at 1pm so I will ask for

both tests and see what happens. I'm excited to find out the results, This diet

is new to me and went off it over the vacation week and when I returned home I

my leg's were not doing so well and when that happens I beg my Dr for steroid's,

that usually happens once a yr but this time he didn't return my phone call so I

went back to eating the right way and just after 2 day's my leg's are feeling so

much better, It's amazing... I'm so glad that I have found this site.

I keep reading so much about what people are doing to stay healthy, I wish I

had found this site 10 yrs ago. That's okay better now than never.

Live,Love,Laugh,

Guest guest

Hi ,

I'm new to MS and need some good advise. I'm 24 years old and was

diagnosed in May 2007. I've been researching about certain foods I

need to avoid and am very interested in hearing about the diet that

your on. I feel a bit lost and need a little guidance. Thanks so much.

Sincerely,

Stacie

>

> Thank you sooo much for you feedback, Well I go today at 1pm so I

will ask for both tests and see what happens. I'm excited to find out

the results, This diet is new to me and went off it over the vacation

week and when I returned home I my leg's were not doing so well and

when that happens I beg my Dr for steroid's, that usually happens

once a yr but this time he didn't return my phone call so I went back

to eating the right way and just after 2 day's my leg's are feeling

so much better, It's amazing... I'm so glad that I have found this

site.

> I keep reading so much about what people are doing to stay

healthy, I wish I had found this site 10 yrs ago. That's okay better

now than never.

>

> Live,Love,Laugh,

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Stacie,

I am also new to this, I have been trying the BBD diet out, if you do a search

under BBD diet there will be a ton of information that you can look at, I have

been eating nothing with Gluten,Wheat,Sugar,and Dairy, gave up on all Soda... I

am going for testing today to see what I'm allergic to in the food category,

Been hearing from everyone that you shouldn't eat anything you are allergic to.

So I will take the test and figure that out. I'm 37 year's old and got diagnosed

at the age of 27 and have been doing well but there is so much more I can do to

better myself, I feel like life has so much more to offer than what I have been

doing, I would love to be able to play ball with my kids without them running to

first base for me. So that is my goal,

I exercise 2 times a day, in the morning I do a 15 min T-tapp Basic workout

the I go on my elliptical for 20 min, then at night I ride my stationary bike

for 8 to 10 miles, depends on how my legs are feeling. I feel that has helped me

a ton,, alot of work but worth it,.

Live,Love,Laugh,

snallen84 wrote:

Hi ,

Guest guest

, I think that you would do even better if you cut out processed foods and

ate whole, fresh foods. You (we) don't need the chemicals or soy in packaged

foods.

Boucher wrote:

Hi Stacie,

I am also new to this, I have been trying the BBD diet out, if you do a search

under BBD diet there will be a ton of information that you can look at, I have

been eating nothing with Gluten,Wheat,Sugar,and Dairy, gave up on all Soda...

---------------------------------

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi !

Brief " what I do " here:

For Histamine - I just sting myself with Stinging Nettle. Yes, it is

good and healthy to take as a tea, but I am using it for Histamine

production

For vitamins - just underwent 1 month therapy of B1, B12 and ATP

intramuscular shots (and no, there were not prescribed by the doctor,

I did the " self medicating " thing which might not be for everyone)

BBD - I follow it to the T and even the sight of somebody drinking a

soda makes me cringe. When I see a fellow MSer having a cup of coffee

with milk and sugar I wanna screen - " NOOO, don't do it! "

I just finished removing all the amalgams from my mouth.

Regularly I do - colon cleanse and juice fasting.

I take probiotics and ferment my own food (saurkraut, kimchi,

kombucha, no dairy fermentation though because I do not consume dairy

in any shape or form - see BBD)

For anti-inflammatory effect I use cinamon, ginger, garlic, cumin and

turmeric

I take mega-dozes of VitB (B1, B12, B3) by mouth, just being careful

about B6 'cause I noticed that big dozes of that make me feel worse

4000IU of Vit D

Fish oil and flax seed oil (mainly from the actual fish and the actual

flax seeds that I freshly grind)

Lots of dark pigmented fruts and veggies. Many berries (I buy them

frozen at our local Trader Joes and blean them with pomegranate guice

into smoothies)

Minerals and mineral water

Lots of fresh air and sun

Try to exersice to my ability and push myself slightly more every day.

Meditation and yoga, spiritual work.

Yes, it's a full-time " job " , but heck, it's way better than alternative

OK, it did not turn out that " brief " :D

Wishing you to find what works for you and to the complete recovery

you go!

>

> I'm wondering if anyone has taken Histamine shots or B12 shots and if

> so where did you get them?

> I'm also going to the dr's tomorrow to get an allergy test done and

> not sure what to ask for? I just called and made an appt. but when I

> go I will be clueless on what he is doing, I have read alot of

> information from this website and I figured I should get the test

> done. Any information would be sooo very helpful, I have been on this

> site for a couple of weeks but I keep messing up on the diet, I need

> more willpower I guess.

> You are all so very helpful on this site and if we all stick together

> we can overcome anything.....

>

> God Bless,

>

>

Guest guest

If you would like to read the start of my journey www.ginakopera.com

Kopera

snallen84 wrote:

Hi ,

I'm new to MS and need some good advise. I'm 24 years old and was

diagnosed in May 2007. I've been researching about certain foods I

need to avoid and am very interested in hearing about the diet that

your on. I feel a bit lost and need a little guidance. Thanks so much.

Sincerely,

Stacie

>

> Thank you sooo much for you feedback, Well I go today at 1pm so I

will ask for both tests and see what happens. I'm excited to find out

the results, This diet is new to me and went off it over the vacation

week and when I returned home I my leg's were not doing so well and

when that happens I beg my Dr for steroid's, that usually happens

once a yr but this time he didn't return my phone call so I went back

to eating the right way and just after 2 day's my leg's are feeling

so much better, It's amazing... I'm so glad that I have found this

site.

> I keep reading so much about what people are doing to stay

healthy, I wish I had found this site 10 yrs ago. That's okay better

now than never.

>

> Live,Love,Laugh,

>

>

Have a Happy and Healthy Day,

Kopera

---------------------------------

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.