RemedySpot.com

Hi everyone...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Glad to have you back, KAri! Hope you didn't lose the tater...mine just started coming in tonight and I am waiting till the last minute to send it so I won't get another one for awhile, I hope....

Joya

Kari what a bum!! I'd use stronger words but you just substitute appropriately. I'm glad she has you for a friend to take her out for the rental. Your lunch sounds wonderful .. mmmm

Glad to hear you are feeling better. hope that sore throat goes away very soon!Lyssa

----Original Message-----From: Kari Subject: Hi Everyone...

Yes, I am feeling a bit better. Got up and showered, put makeup on, did my hair, got dressed... then my girlfriend called and needed some help from me. Seems she is separating from her husband (she's been at a hotel since after the party last Saturday) and he came today and took her car (now he has both)... left her stranded with her four kids and no car AND she's a Dialysis Nurse and needs to go when she is paged. So anyway, I took her to get a rental car and she treated me to lunch. I got a WONDERFUL spinach/bacon salad w/spicy bacon dressing... it was kinda sweet so I assume there was sugar in it but I didn't use that much. It had eggs, mushrooms and onion in addition to the bacon. Yum Yum.

If anyone goes to Coco's, I highly recommend it, but order it with the dressing on the side. I could eat another right now. Had water and coffee.

My throat is still sore though so I am going to put my slippers on... I think I'll respond to emails now that I feel better :o)

Kari

Kari what a bum!! I'd use stronger words but you just substitute appropriately. I'm glad she has you for a friend to take her out for the rental. Your lunch sounds wonderful .. mmmm

Glad to hear you are feeling better. hope that sore throat goes away very soon!Lyssa

Yes, I am feeling a bit better. Got up and showered, put makeup on, did my hair, got dressed... then my girlfriend called and needed some help from me. Seems she is separating from her husband (she's been at a hotel since after the party last Saturday) and he came today and took her car (now he has both)... left her stranded with her four kids and no car AND she's a Dialysis Nurse and needs to go when she is paged. So anyway, I took her to get a rental car and she treated me to lunch. I got a WONDERFUL spinach/bacon salad w/spicy bacon dressing... it was kinda sweet so I assume there was sugar in it but I didn't use that much. It had eggs, mushrooms and onion in addition to the bacon. Yum Yum.

If anyone goes to Coco's, I highly recommend it, but order it with the dressing on the side. I could eat another right now. Had water and coffee.

My throat is still sore though so I am going to put my slippers on... I think I'll respond to emails now that I feel better :o)

Kari

Kari

• 1 year later...

I have not been here for a long time. Well i come here. I just don't

usually post much on here anymore. I just come to read up on everyone

else. LOL

Anyway, i have been ttc since April 2001. No success yet. However i

have a really nice triphasic (says TCOYF) chart this time and i'm

wandering if anyone here thinks i should wait a few more days to

test.

I was actually going to test today, but the cheapo test i got didn't

work. So i guess that took care of that.

Anyway, just thought i would ask opinions.

Hope everyone having surgery has a wonderful outcome and hope all of

us that have already had surgery get those wonderful little babies,

and to all of you that already had babies, pass some dust our way!

Thanks

Amy Schweinberg

http://www.tcoyf.com/cgi-bin/chart.pl/raisnkidz3#webchart

• 2 years later...

Janet ~~~ I don't see how you have the energy to post after all your excitement !!!! You've really had your hands full !!! I hope ole "W" will behave himself and get into the trailer on Tuesday and go home !!! AND hope your son finds a job !!!! Hang in there !!! Course, I know you will !!! Hugs from SE TX, Randie Leader #323, Orange

Just checkin' in to say hello. I haven't had time to respond to emails for the past week, so I'm sending out this "mass mailing".

After much hassle, finally made the final move into the dorm at UT. He was back and forth this past week.... signing into the dorm (almost $4000 for semester), registering for classes (waaaaay to much $$), finding a parking garage ($360 for the semester....OUCH!), and taking CLEP tests (more $$). He's spent over 7 grand already, and that's only for one semester!! On a good note, even though he's starting a semester behind his peers, he was able test out of 4 levels of college Spanish for a total of 12 credit hours, and he doesn't have to take freshman English classes either (6 credit hours, I think), so he's on track to graduate with his peers. He had better get off his butt and apply for some scholarships to get help get him through the next 4 years. I've had a migraine that has lasted for the past 3 days, that I'm sure is due to stress! We've been trying to track down the paying agent on a municipal bond that matured in 2003 and is in 's name. We sent it off to the paying agent listed on the bond last month. Last week we get the bond back plus a letter stating that they are not the paying agent. Apparently, the bank sold off the bond to someone else. I spent several days on the phone chasing a paper trail from Pennsylania to New York, and eventually to Dallas. I broke down and cried when I finally found out who is responsible for paying it... then spent several days getting paperwork together to cash in on it... I've learned alot about financial matters this past week.... everything has to be "medallion stamped- signature guaranteed" which is not the same thing as having something notarized.... and I've come to the conclusion that although the return is not as good, it sure would be much easier to bury savings in the back pasture! Hopefully, we'll see the bond money before next semester's tuition, etc. is due!!

The much expected emotional breakdown didn't happen today when left. I spent the day out at my parent's ranch trying to wrangle a neighbor's bull that jumped the fence into the property. My folks are vacationing in Southern California. My sister gets the easy job... picking up the newpaper and mail at their house, and I get stuck with taking care of the ranch, which entails a 40 minute drive out there everyday to feed the longhorns, mini horses, donkey, ducks, and goats. I've already had one of the horses try to kick me, and now today I'm confronted with a 2000 lb rank bull that came to visit. With the help of another neighbor, I was able to corral it into a holding pen while we waited for the lady who owns it to drive up from Austin. She brought along her son-in-laws, who tried to entice it into a trailer with range cubes for over 2 hours with no success. At one point, one of them said that if he were a bull, he wouldn't want a bunch of people standing around watching him, so he suggested that everyone get into the suburban and wait for him to walk onto the trailer. Does this give you any idea what I had to work with today?!! The bull, named "W", just ended up with a full belly. In a last ditch effort, I drove into the back gate of the pen to try to drive him forward into the trailer with my truck. He ran up into the trailer, but they didn't close the door quick enough and he came right back out. After several more attempts, he found a gap between the back quarter panel of my truck and the fence, just big enough to get his head through. He then pushed through the opening, MOVING my truck out of his way! Miss Owner had the nerve to suggest that I try one more time. I suggested that she use her suburban to do it the next time. After spending most of my day out there, I was not about to spend another couple of hours just getting him into the pen again, and then trying to get him to load. So, tomorrow, after making the drive down to Austin to take the rest of his stuff, I'll be meeting the neighbor at the ranch to try to get the bull penned up again. Once we do get him into the pen, he's going to stay there and starve 'til Tuesday afternoon, at which time maybe he'll be inclined to walk onto the trailer if range cubes are piled inside of it. Hopefully he won't have 'serviced' all of my parents' registered longhorns before we get him off the ranch. If nobody has from me by Wednesday, hopefully I won't have been gored by a bull!

I'm all finished rambling now! Have to catch some ZZZZZ's. has a TAKS math class BEFORE school starts. We have to leave the house at 6:20 in the morning every school day from now 'til April. We skipped church to sleep in this morning because I had to pick her up in town at 1:30 in the morning after a soccer tournament in Waco, and we didn't get home until 2 a.m.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that if you haven't heard from me, its because things have been overwhelmingly busy.

{{{hugs}}} and blessings,

Janet

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Wow, Janet - - - this "bull" story sounds like a good TEXAS STORY that some "Yankees" would love!! LOL However, I can only imagine your frustration in trying to do something with the beast!

Hang in there - and don't let the stress get you down!! When you get back home from your early morning run to take your daughter to school, sit down with a cup of coffee and the newspaper and "treat" yourself to some quiet time! YOU DESERVE IT!!!

((((HUGS))):)

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.13 - Release Date: 1/16/2005