RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gee, Tonia, think I'll ever remember who this particular address belongs to?LOL I promise I won't share it with anyone.

Love,

hello!

wwwwwooooooohhhhhoooooo! I got another Hotmail addy!!

I couldn't handle Yahoo another second.....it was driving me nuts!

So......just to let everyone here in THESE GROUPS ONLY PLEASE ......NO OTHER OUTSIDE GROUPS ARE TO KNOW THIS ADDY.....LIKE WISE , ANY OTHER GROUP OWNERS except for the groups I AM IN ONLY...........

my new addy is iowahillbilly@...

Sorry to have to be so rude about where this addy goes.......but, I know that alot of people are in other groups also......besides just the ones I'm in......and I'd prefer that my e-mail address is not discussed in any group that I'm not in, NOR is it discussed PRIVATELY with ANYONE ELSE NOT IN A GROUP I'M NOT IN!

This being I am having troubles with a certain group owner that seems to think she is the queen of the planet......and I just happened to disagree and she didn't like it. Well, this person is causing me troubles I don't need, including harrassment, slandering, and as you can tell, fraud by taking one of my emails and changing it so that it was totally different so that my other address was shut down. I did not appreciate this.

So.....I'm back up and running!

Hope everyone is staying comfortable around here!

Tonia

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

Gee, Tonia, think I'll ever remember who this particular address belongs to?LOL I promise I won't share it with anyone.

Love,

hello!

wwwwwooooooohhhhhoooooo! I got another Hotmail addy!!

I couldn't handle Yahoo another second.....it was driving me nuts!

So......just to let everyone here in THESE GROUPS ONLY PLEASE ......NO OTHER OUTSIDE GROUPS ARE TO KNOW THIS ADDY.....LIKE WISE , ANY OTHER GROUP OWNERS except for the groups I AM IN ONLY...........

my new addy is iowahillbilly@...

Sorry to have to be so rude about where this addy goes.......but, I know that alot of people are in other groups also......besides just the ones I'm in......and I'd prefer that my e-mail address is not discussed in any group that I'm not in, NOR is it discussed PRIVATELY with ANYONE ELSE NOT IN A GROUP I'M NOT IN!

This being I am having troubles with a certain group owner that seems to think she is the queen of the planet......and I just happened to disagree and she didn't like it. Well, this person is causing me troubles I don't need, including harrassment, slandering, and as you can tell, fraud by taking one of my emails and changing it so that it was totally different so that my other address was shut down. I did not appreciate this.

So.....I'm back up and running!

Hope everyone is staying comfortable around here!

Tonia

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

lmao, .......Gee, wonder how many people you know from Iowa that can classify themselves as a hillbilly???

I just about used MiddleofNoWhere, but, figured that was probably already used!

Anyways....I know I can trust most of ya in here........but, there is a few that I do know that is also in the one group I was talking about that is also in this group also......Not Dori......I know Dori too well to know she wouldn't.....but a few others that I do know would.....

They are the ones that I'm warning. I don't like people spying on me mainly to begin with, and I've already been there and done that with a different group owner before. That is another long story though. Which has long ago been taken care of.

Thats the one thing I can't figure out though. Maybe you can shed some light on this one .....or even Deb, Felice or JoAnn!

Why is it, when a group gets started by one, two or 3 people......its for the group and the purpose it was intended for. But, once that group expands and gets bigger and bigger....and takes off and grows into what it was supposed to be in the beginning idea.....why is it that some of the main group owners all of a sudden think that they are the "Supreme Queen Leaders" and can rule over everyone...do as they please to those who differ with them, and give special rewards like Moderator, Co-owner status to those who kiss butt??

And, then try and make life a living hell for those that did differ with them, long after those that differ'd leaves?? I'm trying to stay objective here, seriously. Deb knows the whole story......but, she is the only one that does. Or at least most of it.

I'm just tired of looking for support....and being harrassed every time I turn around here! Or, having another group owner harrassed and blackmailed because I joined their group. I'm serious here! This is all leading up to why I got my other email addy canceled....because I stood up for this other group owner. I told the first one to either deal with me only, or, shut the blank up! I can not stand to see someone else harrassed, black mailed and made sicker with stress because of something I didn't agree with.

Ok......I better stop here before I do say something I better not say in the group......

But.......Thanks ......I wasn't worried about you, or quite a few of the other members.....just a few!

Tonia

-------Original Message-------

Love,

• 9 months later...
Guest guest

Welcome Sherry. I had stage 3 also., with 4 lymph nodes removed, two fuly involved, 4 rounds of chemo and 37 rads, then scheduled for 4 more chemo treatments. In January I was a 5 yr survivor. August I will be through with taking tamoxifen.

Jeana

Guest guest

Welcome Sherry. I had stage 3 also., with 4 lymph nodes removed, two fuly involved, 4 rounds of chemo and 37 rads, then scheduled for 4 more chemo treatments. In January I was a 5 yr survivor. August I will be through with taking tamoxifen.

Jeana

Guest guest

Jeana

Guest guest

Hi Sherry and welcome. Congratulations on almost 1 yr cancer free. I will

have my 14th yr anniversary May 24th :-) Glad you joined us. The ladies are

all wonderful. Feel free to just jump in and reply, share or ask questions.

You are in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html

also check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:

http://www.cancerclub.com

HELLO!

> HI! I AM SHERRY CRAWFORD AGE 37 FROM MISSISSIPPI! I FOUND OUT ON MAY

> 15, 2003 THAT I HAD STAGE 3 BREAST CANCER. HAD MY LEFT BREAST WAS

> REMOVED AND 15 LYMPH NODES REMOVED 4 HAD CANCER. WENT THROUGH 8

> ROUNDS OF CHEMO AND 30 RADIATION TREATMENTS. SO FAR NOTHING HAS COME

> BACK UP. I AM TAKING TAMOXIFEN EVERY DAY. MAY 15 IF NOTHING COMES

> BACK UP I WILL BE A 1 YEAR CANCER SURVIOR(CANCER FREE) I THANK THE

> LORD EVERYDAY FOR GETTING ME THROUGH THIS AND THAT I AM STILL HERE.

> I JUST FOUND THIS SITE ABOUT A FEW DAYS AGO AND I AM GLAD I DID.

> HOPE TO MEET SOME OF YOU. SHERRY

>

>

>

>

>

>

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

The start of my journey is at www.ginakopera.com , this story will have the 6

years later in about a month.

Have a Happy and Healthy Day,

Kopera M.H.

© Copyright 2007 www.sCorner.com . All rights reserved | Privacy Policy

WARNING: None of the above statements have been evaluated or approved by the

Food and Drug Administration or the American Medical Association. The

information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only

and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for

specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other

qualified health care provider before using any herbal products.

Hello!

Hi everyone!

I've been searching the net looking for information about MS and

support while I tackle this challenge. My physician is quite good, but

is very reluctant to make an actual diagnosis of MS. He feels some of

my symptoms may be related to a concussion from my auto

accident...which was two years ago. I would think any problems from it

would have resolved by now.

It looks like I have lots of reading to do here! My belief is that the

more information I have, the better off I am.

Peace,

Peep

Guest guest

Dear Peep,

You may be surprised what takes so long to heal.  I was in an auto accident over

8 years ago and am still having side effects from it.  My hip and leg has never

healed.  With nerve and mussel damage after all this time, I was label with MS

within the last year.  So I too am looking for doctors to work with but since I

am new to the area I live in I am having a hard time.  Please be glad you have a

doctor who wants to work with you on every avenue before giving you the MS

label.  Once you have that put on you , you can't get past it.

Try every avenue before settling for this label.  It is hard to get past it and

you have to tell every doctor you see of the label and they will not look any

further no matter what the cause/reason.  I have to deal with this every time I

go to a doctor even though when I lived in California for so long and saw

doctors that gave me different reasons for being sick and their treatments for

the problem.  It has always come back to MS causing the situation.  I have a

yeast infection that got into the blood stream and looks/acts like MS.  This was

proven before I moved last year but now I am stating over again.  But I am still

in the same situation as before.

Take care,

H.

Hello!

Hi everyone!

I've been searching the net looking for information about MS and

support while I tackle this challenge. My physician is quite good, but

is very reluctant to make an actual diagnosis of MS. He feels some of

my symptoms may be related to a concussion from my auto

accident...which was two years ago. I would think any problems from it

would have resolved by now.

It looks like I have lots of reading to do here! My belief is that the

more information I have, the better off I am.

Peace,

Peep