RemedySpot.com

tests

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Get an EMG that test if there is nerve damage. Hurts like He-- because a probe jolts your muscle. I was tested in front with the probes by my feet and on the back with a small needle. Hope this helps, Sue

tests

hi

i am seeing neurologist tommorrow and i was wondering if anyone could duggest any tests that i might requre to rule out nerve involvement?

i have had cat scan so far which pretty much came back normal except for one bulging disc and facet joint arthritis present.

if you have any experience with tests to rule out or confirm nereve involvement please contact me asap.

thanks

Anja *****END OF MESSAGE*****-------------------------------------------------Yahoo members can click on:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersOn the left side is a listing including bookmarks andFiles . If you click on those you will find much additional information posted by our members.To post message: VulvarDisorders To Subscribe: VulvarDisorders-subscribe Unsubscribe: VulvarDisorders-unsubscribe List owner: VulvarDisorders-owner *****

Get an EMG that test if there is nerve damage. Hurts like He-- because a probe jolts your muscle. I was tested in front with the probes by my feet and on the back with a small needle. Hope this helps, Sue

tests

hi

i am seeing neurologist tommorrow and i was wondering if anyone could duggest any tests that i might requre to rule out nerve involvement?

i have had cat scan so far which pretty much came back normal except for one bulging disc and facet joint arthritis present.

if you have any experience with tests to rule out or confirm nereve involvement please contact me asap.

thanks

Anja *****END OF MESSAGE*****-------------------------------------------------Yahoo members can click on:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersOn the left side is a listing including bookmarks andFiles . If you click on those you will find much additional information posted by our members.To post message: VulvarDisorders To Subscribe: VulvarDisorders-subscribe Unsubscribe: VulvarDisorders-unsubscribe List owner: VulvarDisorders-owner *****

tests

hi

thanks

I will try to clarify better. I live in the Midwest (USA) and an EMG is NOT a scan. The probes I mentioned are hooked up to a computer to see if the nerve is condicting properly. If it does it makes a wave pattern. that's why they have to jolt the nerve (lovely). I had this test done because of leg pain and numbness of sciatic nerve. I also have besides VV, Fibromylgia,migraines,I.C.,IBS, and other common problems such as chemical sensitivity. The VV pain is mostly in the 5-7 area. Hope this helps, Sue

Re: tests

What are you symptoms? I am wondering wheather they are similar to mine? have you got any other symptoms apart from vulval pain?

Anja

Anja

tests

hi

thanks

What are you symptoms? I am wondering wheather they are similar to mine? have you got any other symptoms apart from vulval pain?

Anja

Anja

tests

hi

thanks

Anja

Anja

tests

hi

thanks

Anja

Anja

tests

hi

thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Congratulations and more of the best to you.

If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me, if you happen to know, what

happens if I'm taking tamoxifen and I get bone mets in the legs--what

do they do next? (I didn't have chemo or rad in the beginning, just

tamox.)

Thank you.

Janie

> I had my bone scan and ct scan today, the tech said there were no

black spots

> anywhere on my bones, yeah! I am getting there. Praise God!!!!!

>

> ren

Congratulations and more of the best to you.

If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me, if you happen to know, what

happens if I'm taking tamoxifen and I get bone mets in the legs--what

do they do next? (I didn't have chemo or rad in the beginning, just

tamox.)

Thank you.

Janie

> I had my bone scan and ct scan today, the tech said there were no

black spots

> anywhere on my bones, yeah! I am getting there. Praise God!!!!!

>

> ren

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Gang,

Wow. I just found out that my vitamin D test was as low as

possible. I've been sitting in the sun for 20 minutes every few days

but obviously that is not enough. I also found out I am suffering

from toxic overloads of Mercury and antimony. I only have two small

mercury filings but they are coming out. Once they are removed, my

Life Extension Doctor is chelating the metal out of me. Heavy metals

effect the T cells.

Effects of heavy metal ions on resting and antigen-activated CD4+ T

cells

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL & _udi=B6TCN-

44BFGS2-

6 & _user=10 & _rdoc=1 & _fmt= & _orig=search & _sort=d & view=c & _version=1 & _urlVe

rsion=0 & _userid=10 & md5=8a724aa01d4c607bf1dd96b1ee8b9eb4

I often wondered why LDN reduced my urinary problem and spasticity

and that's it. Maybe with my toxic overoad it was trying to swim

upstream. My heartfelt advice is that before you search for

supplements to help your MS you have your doctor give you the

following tests. You have to know what is going on with your body

before you can contine.

Vitamin D - 25(OH)D -

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2002/02/23/vitamin-

d-deficiency-part-one.aspx

Fatty Acid test - AA/EPA Ratio

This blood test measures the ratio of arachidonic acid (AA) to

eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) in plasma. This ratio of the principle

omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids is a measure of the body's

eicosanoid balance. Balancing the eicosanoids in the body may be

another way of managing heart disease, arthritis, asthma, depression,

& other chronic and inflammatory processes.

Leaky Gut test - Malabsorption/Intestinal Permeability

This is a simple urine test which directly measures abilities of two

non-metabolised sugar molecules (mannitol and lactulose) to permeate

the intestinal mucosa. The test measures the amount of lactulose and

mannitol recovered in a 6 hour urine sample.

Heavy metal panel – I don't have the name but it was taken by an MD

Lyme test - THE CD-57 Striker Panel Test (as per recommendations on

the site.

I am also awaiting my NMO test.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/news2005-rst/3004.html

This of couse is just a suggestion. But if anyone has these tests,

let me know the outcome and what the doctor recommends to correct the

findings. I will try to compile the answers…Lydia

Guest guest

I am lucky enough to get them done through my Neurologist and my

natural healing Doctor ( I found through the Life Extension website).

I am waiting for my results from the NMO test. I took a standard Lyme

test but need to get a CD striker test done. I didn't have the Leaky

Gut test because I have an ulcer - an automatic leaky gut. My natural

Doctor is doing the chelation as soon as I get all my mercury filings

out. I am just trying to dvelop a list of useful tests. I am also

developing a spread sheet of recommended supplements...Lydia

Guest guest

developing a spread sheet of recommended supplements...Lydia

Cayenne will heal an ulcer, fast..

Have a Happy and Healthy Day,

Kopera M.H.

© Copyright 2007 www.sCorner.com . All rights reserved | Privacy Policy

WARNING: None of the above statements have been evaluated or approved by the

Food and Drug Administration or the American Medical Association. The

information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only

and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for

specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other

qualified health care provider before using any herbal products.

Re: tests

developing a spread sheet of recommended supplements. ..Lydia