RemedySpot.com

Re: SKIN IS PEALING??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I had/have somthing similar last week, it is almost gone. They cultured it and looking under the microscope, said they couldn't see yeast, but she said that 10 to 15% of the time this is missed by the naked eye, so they were sending it in for a culture. She had me take 5 more days of nizoral and low and behold after two doses, I could scrape it off, which I couldn't do before. I have to call tomorrow and let here know that it was yeast.

I would bet anything that is what you have.

daphne parsons wrote:

Hello,

I have been feeling like I have some sort of infection for the last few weeks,I started having some itching which i haven't had since this started along with the normal creamy white discharge. i saw my Do thurs. she said she saw no yeast but could see bacteria and sent it out so I don't have those results yet.

What concerns me is I noticed that I have more white patches not shiney ones but they look like dead skin, she thought the skin was just covered in mucus but today it is pealing off, like the inside of your cheek would do. The wondering burning sensation has been replaced by itching and the feeling of raw skin. I have in estring could this be a healing process or has this just changed yet again ?? I have had swelling again also so I totally think there is some sort of infection.

This is so irratic for me I can't keep up from one day to the next?????

What do you guys think????

Daphne*****END OF MESSAGE*****-------------------------------------------------To post message: VulvarDisorders To Subscribe: VulvarDisorders-subscribe Unsubscribe: VulvarDisorders-unsubscribe List owner: VulvarDisorders-owner *****

Guest guest

Tracey,

mine actually finally pealed off on its own, I still have a place at the bottom where the skin is doing that but the rest is gone, I have'nt gotten my cultures back yet and I refuse to take yeast meds on a precautionary matter. last time I used thenm I ended up in ER in so much pain.

more mistery to the misery !!!!

daphne

Re: SKIN IS PEALING??

I had/have somthing similar last week, it is almost gone. They cultured it and looking under the microscope, said they couldn't see yeast, but she said that 10 to 15% of the time this is missed by the naked eye, so they were sending it in for a culture. She had me take 5 more days of nizoral and low and behold after two doses, I could scrape it off, which I couldn't do before. I have to call tomorrow and let here know that it was yeast. I would bet anything that is what you have. daphne parsons wrote:

Hello,

I have been feeling like I have some sort of infection for the last few weeks,I started having some itching which i haven't had since this started along with the normal creamy white discharge. i saw my Do thurs. she said she saw no yeast but could see bacteria and sent it out so I don't have those results yet.

What concerns me is I noticed that I have more white patches not shiney ones but they look like dead skin, she thought the skin was just covered in mucus but today it is pealing off, like the inside of your cheek would do. The wondering burning sensation has been replaced by itching and the feeling of raw skin. I have in estring could this be a healing process or has this just changed yet again ?? I have had swelling again also so I totally think there is some sort of infection.

This is so irratic for me I can't keep up from one day to the next?????

What do you guys think????

Daphne*****END OF MESSAGE*****-------------------------------------------------To post message: VulvarDisorders To Subscribe: VulvarDisorders-subscribe Unsubscribe: VulvarDisorders-unsubscribe List owner: VulvarDisorders-owner *****