RemedySpot.com

Sporonox anyone???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just wondering if anyone here has ever taken sporonox for yeast infections? I have chronic yeast infections but can't seem to find any long term treatment until now. I finally went to the gyno and she gave me terazol 7 to use the whole time I am on antibiotics which is for the next 7 months. She tried to get me diflucan but the military clinic will not let you have it for long term BUT today I went in because I got this fungus infection in my fingernails and it was traveling into my fingers and they were infected and oozing and green like crazy (just two of the fingers) so they finally gave me something but it is sporonox and I was told it was a heavy duty yeast fungus medication and very potent and very strong. Just wondering if anyone has ever used this for VV?

Traci

Guest guest

I am on augmentin for 7 months for a last ditch effort for treating my interstitial cystitis. This is just one of the treatments I had not tried yet, I have had Ic for over 7 years now and I am now at end stage IC, so I just wanted to try it to see if it would make a difference. Yogurt is not good for IC at all. It sets my bladder on fire. but the sporonox is for nail fungus but I was hoping it might help with my VV which I think is yeast related but it might not be.

Traci

Guest guest

Yes,

I have tried Sporonox for yeast. It didnt work for me, but I have heard of

other women in the past using it with success on the vulvodynia guestbook.

Bunny /| |\

. .

( ! )

Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.

http://www.hotmail.com