RemedySpot.com

Re: Suma and Breastfeeding (Daphne)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you Daphne, I suspected Suma was not safe. I intend to keep breastfeeding. My son and I both enjoy it and I know it is the best thing to do for him. I do not expect any miracles after I stop breastfeeding. What medications are you taking now? Leah

RE: Suma and Breastfeeding

Leah,

I don’t know about Suma and breastfeeding, but I did want to encourage you and say Yeah for breastfeeding. I’m also breastfeeding a 5 mo old daughter. It can be difficult dealing with all this. Is breastfeeding contributing to your condition negatively? If I hear of anything regarding breastfeeding and this condition, I’ll pass it on.

Kim

-----Original Message-----From: leeleenick Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 9:44 PMTo: VulvarDisorders Subject: Suma and Breastfeeding

Does anyone ( maybe?) know if suma can be taken while breastfeeding? The one bottle I read, a tincture, said it should not be taken during lactation. It is so hard dealing with all this medical stuff while breastfeeding. I don't want to stop yet, my son is only 9 1/2 months old, but I also don't want to keep feeling like this. Breastfeeding is just so great and so good for the little ones. Thanks everyone! Hope we all will be better soon. Leah *****END OF MESSAGE*****-------------------------------------------------To post message: VulvarDisorders To Subscribe: VulvarDisorders-subscribe Unsubscribe: VulvarDisorders-unsubscribe List owner: VulvarDisorders-owner *****

Guest guest

Leah,

I did I keep expecting this to go away I thought after the baby, then I thought after nursing then I think its been good for a few days maybe it will stay gone.... always disappointed!!

I 'm glad you are enjoying this special time I loved nursing mine too, especially in the middle of the night when its quiet and they smile at you That just makes the world right!! If we could use that as medicine huh??

i am taking colostrum ,had to quit suma cuz it was killing my stomach, estring. I tried estrace it is very irriating to my skin I have had alot of luck with multi-gyn it is super soothing and my skin has looked really good for awhile now if it will stay that way remains to be seen! I tried taking an anti-depressant it was very UGLY!

i am seeing a new DR> in may we'll see from there.

Daphne

RE: Suma and Breastfeeding

Leah,

I don’t know about Suma and breastfeeding, but I did want to encourage you and say Yeah for breastfeeding. I’m also breastfeeding a 5 mo old daughter. It can be difficult dealing with all this. Is breastfeeding contributing to your condition negatively? If I hear of anything regarding breastfeeding and this condition, I’ll pass it on.

Kim

-----Original Message-----From: leeleenick Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 9:44 PMTo: VulvarDisorders Subject: Suma and Breastfeeding

Does anyone ( maybe?) know if suma can be taken while breastfeeding? The one bottle I read, a tincture, said it should not be taken during lactation. It is so hard dealing with all this medical stuff while breastfeeding. I don't want to stop yet, my son is only 9 1/2 months old, but I also don't want to keep feeling like this. Breastfeeding is just so great and so good for the little ones. Thanks everyone! Hope we all will be better soon. Leah *****END OF MESSAGE*****-------------------------------------------------To post message: VulvarDisorders To Subscribe: VulvarDisorders-subscribe Unsubscribe: VulvarDisorders-unsubscribe List owner: VulvarDisorders-owner *****