RemedySpot.com

Tannins..allergy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just got back from my NAET allergy testing (for those that don't

know about NAET

http://www.naet.com

it's muscle testing and treating..not the conventional method).

I was positive for Coffee/Chocolate/Wine/Saliva. I had already come

up positive for coffee/chocolate/wine and was treated and passed. He

checked it again today and still holding. He threw in the saliva and

I was positive to it. Got treated and now have to avoid the items for

25 hours. Then recheck. I am going to avoid all tannins as well.

All of the above have tannins and since my tongue was burning, we

added the saliva. From other lists they are suggesting burning

tongue is from tannins as well (not the same reasonf or all..some

have yeast, some have nerve damage, some are B Vit deficient etc).

Now to see how this all affects the rest of me. I know that NAET is

very Voodooish but I have had several things stop being a problem

since I started it. I was allergic to estrace (the propolyne glycol)

and was treated for it. Now I can use it without additional

irritation. Same with novacaine/lidocaine....I used to have to have

several shots to have dental work done and still it would hurt. Now,

1 shot works right away and is more than enough (takes a long time

for it to leave the body).

Anyway...just wanted to update.

Lynn

Guest guest

Could you clarufy a few things? What is tannin? And I don't undertand how you can be allergic to your saliva.

Also, how are you treating this. How can you avoid your saliva?

Thanks,

Sue

lynneberle wrote: I just got back from my NAET allergy testing (for those that don't know about NAEThttp://www.naet.comit's muscle testing and treating..not the conventional method).I was positive for Coffee/Chocolate/Wine/Saliva. I had already come up positive for coffee/chocolate/wine and was treated and passed. He checked it again today and still holding. He threw in the saliva and I was positive to it. Got treated and now have to avoid the items for 25 hours. Then recheck. I am going to avoid all tannins as well.All of the above have tannins and since my tongue was burning, we added the saliva. From other lists they are suggesting burning tongue is from tannins as well (not the same reasonf or all..some have yeast, some have nerve damage, some are B Vit deficient etc).Now to see how this all affects the rest of me. I know that NAET is very Voodooish but I have had several things stop being a problem since I started it. I was allergic to estrace (the propolyne glycol) and was treated for it. Now I can use it without additional irritation. Same with novacaine/lidocaine....I used to have to have several shots to have dental work done and still it would hurt. Now, 1 shot works right away and is more than enough (takes a long time for it to leave the body).Anyway...just wanted to update.Lynn*****END OF MESSAGE*****-------------------------------------------------To post message: VulvarDisorders To Subscribe: VulvarDisorders-subscribe Unsubscribe: VulvarDisorders-unsubscribe List owner: VulvarDisorders-owner *****

Guest guest

Could you clarufy a few things? What is tannin? And I don't undertand how you can be allergic to your saliva.

Also, how are you treating this. How can you avoid your saliva?

Thanks,

Sue

lynneberle wrote: I just got back from my NAET allergy testing (for those that don't know about NAEThttp://www.naet.comit's muscle testing and treating..not the conventional method).I was positive for Coffee/Chocolate/Wine/Saliva. I had already come up positive for coffee/chocolate/wine and was treated and passed. He checked it again today and still holding. He threw in the saliva and I was positive to it. Got treated and now have to avoid the items for 25 hours. Then recheck. I am going to avoid all tannins as well.All of the above have tannins and since my tongue was burning, we added the saliva. From other lists they are suggesting burning tongue is from tannins as well (not the same reasonf or all..some have yeast, some have nerve damage, some are B Vit deficient etc).Now to see how this all affects the rest of me. I know that NAET is very Voodooish but I have had several things stop being a problem since I started it. I was allergic to estrace (the propolyne glycol) and was treated for it. Now I can use it without additional irritation. Same with novacaine/lidocaine....I used to have to have several shots to have dental work done and still it would hurt. Now, 1 shot works right away and is more than enough (takes a long time for it to leave the body).Anyway...just wanted to update.Lynn*****END OF MESSAGE*****-------------------------------------------------To post message: VulvarDisorders To Subscribe: VulvarDisorders-subscribe Unsubscribe: VulvarDisorders-unsubscribe List owner: VulvarDisorders-owner *****