RemedySpot.com

new here and question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi! My name is Crickett. I am married to Mike and we have two

daughters to this point - (4y.o.) & Holly (1.5y.o.). We live in

the Raleigh area of NC. has a milder case of SI. We all work at

home right now after downsizing about one year ago.

I have a question about experiences with getting your child's teeth

fixed. I am currently in the process of getting the amalgam fillings

removed from my mouth. And, myself and & Holly have

been " blessed " with a lot of decay-causing bacteria. In looking at

options for getting 's teeth fixed, we have found:

1. use general at a hospital & do all the work at one time

2. use a sedative or the likes for in-office appointments

3. use novacaine only and do the work over several appointments

4. possibly use Ozone Therapy (I'm still looking into this)

Then, of course, we are 'debating' what materials to use with the ped

dentists we have spoken with - they all suggest stainless steel caps

(which are not just stainless but also nickel, etc) or amalgam. To

tell you the truth, I am not happy with any of the options (besides

possibly #4) or the material suggestions.

Well, to cut this off before it gets any longer, any input?

suggestions? Anyone else been through this type of thing. I will

serach the archives but assumed quite a few messages will be returned

so I wasn't sure where to start. E-mail me directly if needed.

Crickett

• 9 years later...

Free T3-- 2.42Thyroxine Free -- 1.39Thyroid Antibody Panel -- 58TSH -- 0.67On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Kathleen Blake <kathleenblake@...> wrote:

Hi and Welcome!

Post your numbers, with the ranges, and we will do the best we can!  Best, Kathleen

New here and question

Hi,

I recently had thyroid testing done. I do have the results, but I haven't talked to the doctor yet. Would someone be willing to tell me what the numbers mean? I want to be prepared when I go in to see the doctor in two weeks.

-- Wohlfarth(Celiac Disease, Raynuad's syndrome. adrenal fatigue, thyroid issues, Multiple food allergies. Gluten free, corn free, soy free since October 2006. Casein free since July 2011, SCD September 15, 2011)

Happily married to Rob for 17 years. Mom to three wonderful daughters, Deanna, Lucretia, and Vania.There's never a dull moment in the Wohlfarth house...

Earning my Master's Degree in Life...

-- Wohlfarth(Celiac Disease, Raynuad's syndrome. adrenal fatigue, thyroid issues, Multiple food allergies. Gluten free, corn free, soy free since October 2006. Casein free since July 2011, SCD September 15, 2011)

Happily married to Rob for 17 years. Mom to three wonderful daughters, Deanna, Lucretia, and Vania.There's never a dull moment in the Wohlfarth house...Earning my Master's Degree in Life...

Can you please post the ranges for these tests. Thank you. Kathleen

New here and question

Hi,

I recently had thyroid testing done. I do have the results, but I haven't talked to the doctor yet. Would someone be willing to tell me what the numbers mean? I want to be prepared when I go in to see the doctor in two weeks.

Happily married to Rob for 17 years. Mom to three wonderful daughters, Deanna, Lucretia, and Vania.There's never a dull moment in the Wohlfarth house...

I'll repost everything together this time.Free T3-- 2.42 (2.39-6.79 pg/mL)Thyroxine Free-- 1.39 ( 0.58-1.64 ng/dL)Thyroid Antibody Panel  -- 58 (<35 IU/mL) HTSH-- 0.67 (0.34-5.60 mU/L)

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Kathleen Blake <kathleenblake@...> wrote:

Can you please post the ranges for these tests. Thank you. Kathleen

New here and question

Hi,

Happily married to Rob for 17 years. Mom to three wonderful daughters, Deanna, Lucretia, and Vania.There's never a dull moment in the Wohlfarth house...Earning my Master's Degree in Life...