RemedySpot.com

Re: Digest Number 1976

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi again,

I'm debating the idea of going to another doctor. Since the pain in my case is generally avoidable, I just don't know if there is any compelling benefit to putting myself through another exam experience.

I'm not sure why all this is coming up again. I've pretty much structured my life so that I don't have to deal with it. I think I was just overexcited by finding this group and finding out that maybe it's not all in my head.

Anyway, thanks for the replies. In answer to your question, , I'm near Los Angeles. It might be a good idea to have the name of a doctor in my area who has heard of this, just in case a compelling issue does present itself.

hi kathleen. my name is judy. i am currently under treatment at ucla, the chronic pelvic pain clinic, under the direction of Rapkin, M.D.; and Mc, M.D. I am using my husband's computer. Anyways, ucla being a research medical center offers all sorts of treatments for vuvlar disorders. I do not know exactly what is ailing you but these doctors at ucla might be able to assist you. You can call the clinic at: . speak with joanne, jackie, or claudia. The CPPC meets every second friday and 4th friday of the month. Currently, I am undergoing caudal block injections for puendal nerve damage, injections vagnially and clitoris injections. I am discussing having botex injected in the clitoris. anyways, i hope that they can help you.

take care,

judy gilford

From: Kathleen Terry Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 9:02 AMTo: VulvarDisorders Subject: Re: Digest Number 1976

Hi again, I'm debating the idea of going to another doctor. Since the pain in my case is generally avoidable, I just don't know if there is any compelling benefit to putting myself through another exam experience. I'm not sure why all this is coming up again. I've pretty much structured my life so that I don't have to deal with it. I think I was just overexcited by finding this group and finding out that maybe it's not all in my head. Anyway, thanks for the replies. In answer to your question, , I'm near Los Angeles. It might be a good idea to have the name of a doctor in my area who has heard of this, just in case a compelling issue does present itself.

hi kathleen. my name is judy. i am currently under treatment at ucla, the chronic pelvic pain clinic, under the direction of Rapkin, M.D.; and Mc, M.D. I am using my husband's computer. Anyways, ucla being a research medical center offers all sorts of treatments for vuvlar disorders. I do not know exactly what is ailing you but these doctors at ucla might be able to assist you. You can call the clinic at: . speak with joanne, jackie, or claudia. The CPPC meets every second friday and 4th friday of the month. Currently, I am undergoing caudal block injections for puendal nerve damage, injections vagnially and clitoris injections. I am discussing having botex injected in the clitoris. anyways, i hope that they can help you.

take care,

judy gilford

From: Kathleen Terry Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 9:02 AMTo: VulvarDisorders Subject: Re: Digest Number 1976

Hi again, I'm debating the idea of going to another doctor. Since the pain in my case is generally avoidable, I just don't know if there is any compelling benefit to putting myself through another exam experience. I'm not sure why all this is coming up again. I've pretty much structured my life so that I don't have to deal with it. I think I was just overexcited by finding this group and finding out that maybe it's not all in my head. Anyway, thanks for the replies. In answer to your question, , I'm near Los Angeles. It might be a good idea to have the name of a doctor in my area who has heard of this, just in case a compelling issue does present itself.

take care,

judy gilford