RemedySpot.com

Re: Dr. Maye in Coral Gables

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Liz, Well if it is the same Dr. Maye that used to be/is a dentist in Boca(we saw him about 18 mnts ago there) I would NOT recommend him. He was not good with kids and definitely not a very good person to be a doctor at all. After we came back after he had made a filling in our daughters tooth too high, she could not chew, he got very offensive and after he had corrected the tooth he came out in the waititng room and threw down our daughter in my husbands lap and yelled at me in front of all people in the waiting room because I had came back and complained at his "work". And all we asked was just for him to do a acceptable job. He is awful. Sofializruderman wrote: Has anyone seen Dr. Maye (he is a DAN practitioner) in Coral Gables? Wondering what he's like and what kinds of services his practice offers and what anyone thought of him.Thanks!Liz

I am Dr Maye in Coral Gables..I am not a dentist!.I treat spectrum children and families from a biological medicine approach. Please review my website for further details.This is not an advertisement but for clarification regarding the same name as the dentist.

www.mayeholisticmed.com

I would love to help any and all children if within my power to do so. Please don't hesitate to contact us regarding questions

Dr Maye

M. Maye, DOM, [NMD]Maye Holistic Med, Inc.7800 SW 57th Avenue, Suite 126Miami, Florida 33143Office: Fax: www.mayeholisticmed.citymax.comGoogle Map

Hello Liz,

Well if it is the same Dr. Maye that used to be/is a dentist in Boca(we saw him about 18 mnts ago there) I would NOT recommend him. He was not good with kids and definitely not a very good person to be a doctor at all.

After we came back after he had made a filling in our daughters tooth too high, she could not chew, he got very offensive and after he had corrected the tooth he came out in the waititng room and threw down our daughter in my husbands lap and yelled at me in front of all people in the waiting room because I had came back and complained at his "work". And all we asked was just for him to do a acceptable job. He is awful.

Sofializruderman <lizruderman> wrote:

Has anyone seen Dr. Maye (he is a DAN practitioner) in Coral Gables? Wondering what he's like and what kinds of services his practice offers and what anyone thought of him.Thanks!Liz

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I am Dr Maye in Coral Gables..I am not a dentist!.I treat spectrum children and families from a biological medicine approach. Please review my website for further details.This is not an advertisement but for clarification regarding the same name as the dentist.

www.mayeholisticmed.com

I would love to help any and all children if within my power to do so. Please don't hesitate to contact us regarding questions

Dr Maye

M. Maye, DOM, [NMD]Maye Holistic Med, Inc.7800 SW 57th Avenue, Suite 126Miami, Florida 33143Office: Fax: www.mayeholisticmed.citymax.comGoogle Map

Hello Liz,

Well if it is the same Dr. Maye that used to be/is a dentist in Boca(we saw him about 18 mnts ago there) I would NOT recommend him. He was not good with kids and definitely not a very good person to be a doctor at all.

After we came back after he had made a filling in our daughters tooth too high, she could not chew, he got very offensive and after he had corrected the tooth he came out in the waititng room and threw down our daughter in my husbands lap and yelled at me in front of all people in the waiting room because I had came back and complained at his "work". And all we asked was just for him to do a acceptable job. He is awful.

Has anyone seen Dr. Maye (he is a DAN practitioner) in Coral Gables? Wondering what he's like and what kinds of services his practice offers and what anyone thought of him.Thanks!Liz

www.mayeholisticmed.com

Dr Maye

Hello Liz,