RemedySpot.com

Nickhotel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

Two weeks ago, we took our son to Nickhotel in Orlando. I want to say this is a fantastic place for most of our kids. The pool and fountain areas are fenced in, which is so nice for our wanderers. The rooms are Nickelodeon themed. The kids can have breakfast with the characters. There are water slides, a huge heated pool and a heated fountain area. The hotel can be considered rather expensive (almost 200 per night and you pay for each event separately) but if you plan to just stay there and not do the theme parks, it is worth it. Our son had a great time. The Club Slime is a little overwhelming (lights and sound). There is an arcade onsite and a video game player in the room (Sony Playstation I think) and you can rent games from the arcade, or of course, bring your own.

One of the best aspects is that their staff receive ongoing awareness training to be prepared to address our children who may have special needs and everyone is very accomodating to those needs and they provide alternatives if necessary.

I think they have a website. It is part of Holiday Inn Family Suites.