Guest guest

For all your Gluten & Wheat Free items visit Tunie's Nutrition. They

carry over 2000 grocery and supplements that are Wheat & Gluten Free at

the best prices!! Contact Haley@... if you would like a list

emailed to you.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

My son was just dx with autism recently. This is very strange: he

improved (tantrums and irritability) with gfcf, but minimally.

After reading McCarthy's book, I put him on probiotics. We saw

an improvement in eye contact almost immediately (within one to two

days).

Then, after about two to three weeks we got brave enough to put him on

the yeast free diet. His eye contact improved almost 100%.

Hyperactivity almost disappeared. He began to point and clap and now

says " dada " and " this " . He's stopped opening and closing doors and

began playing with toys. My husband and I were laughed at this week

and told to get a second opinion, " This child is not autistic! "

Guest guest

That is awesome!

When we put our son on the GF/CF diet, I immediately saw improvement in

eye contact, language, and his self-injurious behavior stopped

completely. At the time he was non-verbal and diagnosed with severe

autism.

When we combined the diet with removing from his diet all foods that

he tested, even if just slightly, allergic to, and the ones we realized

he could not tolerate, additing probiotics and other supplements

including cod fish oil, zinc and a candida treatment, the difference

has been inmense. His chronic diahrrea stopped. He got less yeast

infections, became less hyper, more open to interacting with others and

he began using phrases and sentences more so than single words.

Interestingly, this week he had a diet accident at school and for 2

days he was obessed with opening and closing drawers.

It is still clear to me by observing his behavior that my son has

autism, I can not claim otherwise. But no one believes me when I tell

them his diagnosis is " severe autism " with " severe cognitive

deficiencies " . All his teachers and therapists say that he seems bright

and high functioning to them. And academically, he does in some areas

above his years. I really have never heard of a 3 year old with severe

mental retardation that can count to 40 in English, and 20 in 2 other

languages, recite the ABC in 3 languages, recites the days of the week

and the months of the year in 2 languages, knows all his colors, 10

shapes, started to read and to do basic math, recognizes and names the

flag of several countries, and although for some reason he has not done

it in a long time, a month shy of turning 3 he was writing legibly most

letters of the alphabet. Mind you I never taught him to read or

write,or many of the things he knows. He did it on his own. Heck, no

one in our family speaks Hebrew yet he learned the alphabet in that

language just from watching a video.

I know biomedics had a big impact on my son's well being and progress

because he was receiving ONLY that type of intervention for several

months before we managed to get him started with OT, speech and ABA.

Since autism comes in so many packages sort of speak, maybe biomedics

will not have the same degree of impact on everyone but I think that if

more people tried more aspects of biomedical intervention, not just the

diet, they might get more pronounced results. This is coming from

someone that never set a foot in a vitamin store or visited any place

like WholeFoods (except for their bakery) until my son's autism!

Good luck to all,

Ida

>

> My son was just dx with autism recently. This is very strange: he

> improved (tantrums and irritability) with gfcf, but minimally.

>

> After reading McCarthy's book, I put him on probiotics. We saw

> an improvement in eye contact almost immediately (within one to two

> days).

>

> Then, after about two to three weeks we got brave enough to put him

on

> the yeast free diet. His eye contact improved almost 100%.

> Hyperactivity almost disappeared. He began to point and clap and now

> says " dada " and " this " . He's stopped opening and closing doors and

> began playing with toys. My husband and I were laughed at this week

> and told to get a second opinion, " This child is not autistic! "

>

Guest guest

Hi,

That is an amazing story, and great news for your son.

I still can't believe the effect that diet has.

Would you mind sharing: what probiotic do you use and

how much?

Also, where did you get the information on the yeast

free diet? Are you using a mold free diet as well?

Thanks!

Jen H

--- evadingerror wrote:

> My son was just dx with autism recently. This is

> very strange: he

> improved (tantrums and irritability) with gfcf, but

> minimally.

>

> After reading McCarthy's book, I put him on

> probiotics. We saw

> an improvement in eye contact almost immediately

> (within one to two

> days).

>

> Then, after about two to three weeks we got brave

> enough to put him on

> the yeast free diet. His eye contact improved

> almost 100%.

> Hyperactivity almost disappeared. He began to point

> and clap and now

> says " dada " and " this " . He's stopped opening and

> closing doors and

> began playing with toys. My husband and I were

> laughed at this week

> and told to get a second opinion, " This child is not

> autistic! "

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Guest guest

Hi , First I used a probiotics from Whole Foods and it helped my son but it wasn't until Dr. Rydland switched him to a more comprehensive probiotic (with many mmany more bacteria blend) that we saw great GI changes and subsequently cognitive changes in Sebastian. It is from Klaire Labs--"Ther-Biotic Complete Powder". Honestly, it is very expensive. I was convinced that after using it for one month, I would see that it was just as good as the cheaper one and would switch back, but the difference is quite noticeable so I am biting the bullet and paying for the more expensive one. (the doctor said to give him 1/4 teaspoon after each meal but we do it twice day only the days he is in school.) After switching probiotics, when my son has a dietary accident at school, the consequences have lessen (He does not get insomnia, he gets lose stools but not diarrhea that lasts a week like he used to, etc...) Now I can't remember if

this is one of the supplements you need a prescription to purchase (the doctor gives you a password to use when you buy it online)?? In my experience, finding the perfect probiotic for your child may be a matter of trial and error because "Culturelle" made wonders for my friend's child and yet it made Sebastian's diarrhea worse. go figure! Dr. Rydland also sells in his website medication to fight candida and honestly that alone (without too many more dietary changes) has given us the upper hand on yeast infections. Sebastian's yeast infections were so bad, when my sister saw him for the first time (during a flare up) the cried! Dr. Rydland took away white rice (substitute with brown rice), tap water (because chlorine apparently is an issue), and other stuff he could not eat anyways because of his allergies or the GF/CF diet so it did not seem like we had to change too much. Best wishes, Ida DeGroot wrote: Hi,That is an amazing story, and great news for your son.I still can't believe the effect that diet has.Would you mind sharing: what probiotic do you use andhow much?Also, where did you get the information on the yeastfree diet? Are you using a mold free diet as well?Thanks!Jen H--- evadingerror <brnnewhotmail> wrote:> My son was just dx with autism recently.

This is> very strange: he > improved (tantrums and irritability) with gfcf, but> minimally. > > After reading McCarthy's book, I put him on> probiotics. We saw > an improvement in eye contact almost immediately> (within one to two > days). > > Then, after about two to three weeks we got brave> enough to put him on > the yeast free diet. His eye contact improved> almost 100%. > Hyperactivity almost disappeared. He began to point> and clap and now > says "dada" and "this". He's stopped opening and> closing doors and > began playing with toys. My husband and I were> laughed at this week > and told to get a second opinion, "This child is not> autistic!"> > __________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Ida and others, I was moved by your emails of success with the GFCF Diet. My daughter has been on the diet for 6 months now and I've seen very little improvement. She's four, nonverbal and has some vocalization and pretty good eye contact, but she still doesn't say a word and is very hyper. I'm at a loss and am considering throwing in the towel on the diet. I believe I have been doing it right, have gone to support group meetings with others on the diet and even have the support of my pediatrician and family. My daughter has no allergies, no health issues, no leaky guy and transitioned very well from the goldfish-infested snack diet to one full of veggies, fruits and good stuff. She's an excellent eater. Any suggestions? What Probiotics work for others? My daughter goes to Baudhuin

and has speech and OT afterschool 3 days a week....any other suggestions on therapies and treatments that worked on their children, who may be similar to mine...I can't afford much more right now but would like to investigate other ways to help my daughter. It's overwhelming with Hyperbaric Chambers, ABA, DAN doctors,...I know all of our kids are different, but I'm running into a wall with my little one despite all of my efforts. I appreciate your suggestions. idajkessler wrote: That is awesome!When we put our son on the GF/CF diet, I immediately saw improvement in eye contact, language, and his self-injurious behavior stopped completely. At the time he was non-verbal and diagnosed with severe autism.When we combined the diet with removing from his diet all foods that he tested, even if just slightly, allergic to, and the ones we realized he could not tolerate, additing probiotics and other supplements including cod fish oil, zinc and a candida treatment, the difference has been inmense. His chronic diahrrea stopped. He got less yeast infections, became less hyper, more open to interacting with others and he began using phrases and sentences more so than single words. Interestingly, this week he had a diet accident at school and for 2 days he was obessed with opening and closing drawers. It is still clear to me by observing

his behavior that my son has autism, I can not claim otherwise. But no one believes me when I tell them his diagnosis is "severe autism" with "severe cognitive deficiencies". All his teachers and therapists say that he seems bright and high functioning to them. And academically, he does in some areas above his years. I really have never heard of a 3 year old with severe mental retardation that can count to 40 in English, and 20 in 2 other languages, recite the ABC in 3 languages, recites the days of the week and the months of the year in 2 languages, knows all his colors, 10 shapes, started to read and to do basic math, recognizes and names the flag of several countries, and although for some reason he has not done it in a long time, a month shy of turning 3 he was writing legibly most letters of the alphabet. Mind you I never taught him to read or write,or many of the things he knows. He did it on his own. Heck, no

one in our family speaks Hebrew yet he learned the alphabet in that language just from watching a video. I know biomedics had a big impact on my son's well being and progress because he was receiving ONLY that type of intervention for several months before we managed to get him started with OT, speech and ABA. Since autism comes in so many packages sort of speak, maybe biomedics will not have the same degree of impact on everyone but I think that if more people tried more aspects of biomedical intervention, not just the diet, they might get more pronounced results. This is coming from someone that never set a foot in a vitamin store or visited any place like WholeFoods (except for their bakery) until my son's autism!Good luck to all,Ida>> My son was just

dx with autism recently. This is very strange: he > improved (tantrums and irritability) with gfcf, but minimally. > > After reading McCarthy's book, I put him on probiotics. We saw > an improvement in eye contact almost immediately (within one to two > days). > > Then, after about two to three weeks we got brave enough to put him on > the yeast free diet. His eye contact improved almost 100%. > Hyperactivity almost disappeared. He began to point and clap and now > says "dada" and "this". He's stopped opening and closing doors and > began playing with toys. My husband and I were laughed at this week > and told to get a second opinion, "This child is not autistic!"> Producer Cell Email: Det@...

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dear , I commend you for your hard work! Believe me I understand your feelings of frustration. The full year of complete silence we had with Sebastian made me so scared and frustrated! I am trying to toilet train my son right now and I have gone to training sessions and everything but I feel like pulling out all my hairs everyday! I guess it doesn't help that I have pneumonia right now. .. I don't have an answer to your difficult question, I am constantly going through trial and error exercises with my son myself. Somethings that work great for my friend's son, don't help mine at all and vice versa. I can tell you what I have done so far and I can offer you my support, admiration and friendship to help you through everything you are going through with your precious one. This may sound weird but we were able to break through my son's barrier of

silence using video modeling. We discovered it by accident when my husband had to stay out of the country for 2 months and could only communicate with our son through YOUTUBE videos. For some reason Sebastian could not learn well when we tried to teach him to speak in person but when we used videos he started "getting it." At my request, Dad made a video for him showing him how he could request a cookie and I played the videos for him a few times a day and boy, a month later he started asking for the darn cookie!! We made a video of Dad reciting the alphabet and he learned it in a week! He is a very visual learner and I don't know what is your daughter's preferred method of learning but you could try it. (Too bad I can not use YOUTUBE to teach him what he needs to do in the toilet. At least not as specific as he needs it to be. LOL) I started Sebastian on a pro-biotic from Whole Foods and it helped but what really

changed his health was a pro-biotic called "Ther-Biotic Complete Powder" from Klaire LAbs. It is expensive but absolutely amazing!! But my son had chronic Gastrointestinal problems (sever diarrhea and cramps, malabsorption, inflammation of the intestines) and therefore the Pro-biotic really helped specially when combined with the Monolaurin-600 from the Key Company. But again, if your daughter doesn't have any of the health issues my son had been struggling with, I am not sure how much it will help. Other things I think have helped my son are the daily cod fish oil, liquid calcium-magnesium-zinc supplement, candida drops by Dr. Rydland (he had horrible yeast outbreaks), and a strong multi-vitamin supplement. He gets 2 hours of OT and 2 hours of Speech per week and I have an ABA teacher give him 4 hours therapy per week. This year I started introducing him to fun things with NT children to give him a chance to interact with

children of different speech abilities and it has been very good for him. He went to the Gymnastic class at the Parenting place (next to Baudhuin) and he goes to every basketball and soccer clinic I can find, is taking one-on-one swimming adaptive lessons in Plantation (which surprised me that has helped him a lot with some of his sensory issues), for month did gymnastics with NT children,and will start a month class on preparing him to play sports with other children his age. The city of Plantation is really good about providing these services at LOW cost and they have made an effort so far to include Sebastian even though he clearly is not NT. For example, I paid only $53 dollars for 6 swimming lessons with a teacher that has received training to deal with children and adults with special needs, not bad uh? We may have seen each other at School. My son goes there too. I have made a couple of

mom-friends there that have been a great source of support, information and companionship. We do activities together to promote the children's language and social development. For example, this month we are taking Dr. Greenspan's online Floortime seminar. Last month we took the children to the train at the Museum, and we'll take them to the new Miramar Water park soon Would you like to join us? And if any other parent is interested to join us, the more the merrier! You can email me privately at idajkessler@... . Best of luck! Ida wrote: Ida and others, I was moved by your emails of success with the GFCF Diet. My daughter has been on the diet for 6 months now and I've seen very little improvement. She's four, nonverbal and has some vocalization and pretty good eye contact, but she still doesn't say a word and is very hyper. I'm at a loss and am considering throwing in the towel on the diet. I believe I have been doing it right, have gone to support group meetings with others on the diet and even have the support of my pediatrician and family. My daughter has no allergies, no health issues, no leaky guy and transitioned very well from the goldfish-infested snack diet to one full of veggies, fruits and good stuff. She's

an excellent eater. Any suggestions? What Probiotics work for others? My daughter goes to Baudhuin and has speech and OT afterschool 3 days a week....any other suggestions on therapies and treatments that worked on their children, who may be similar to mine...I can't afford much more right now but would like to investigate other ways to help my daughter. It's overwhelming with Hyperbaric Chambers, ABA, DAN doctors,...I know all of our kids are different, but I'm running into a wall with my little one despite all of my efforts. I appreciate your suggestions. idajkessler <idajkessler> wrote: That is awesome!When we put our son on the GF/CF diet, I immediately saw improvement

in eye contact, language, and his self-injurious behavior stopped completely. At the time he was non-verbal and diagnosed with severe autism.When we combined the diet with removing from his diet all foods that he tested, even if just slightly, allergic to, and the ones we realized he could not tolerate, additing probiotics and other supplements including cod fish oil, zinc and a candida treatment, the difference has been inmense. His chronic diahrrea stopped. He got less yeast infections, became less hyper, more open to interacting with others and he began using phrases and sentences more so than single words. Interestingly, this week he had a diet accident at school and for 2 days he was obessed with opening and closing drawers. It is still clear to me by observing his behavior that my son has autism, I can not claim otherwise. But no one believes me when I tell them his diagnosis is "severe autism" with

"severe cognitive deficiencies". All his teachers and therapists say that he seems bright and high functioning to them. And academically, he does in some areas above his years. I really have never heard of a 3 year old with severe mental retardation that can count to 40 in English, and 20 in 2 other languages, recite the ABC in 3 languages, recites the days of the week and the months of the year in 2 languages, knows all his colors, 10 shapes, started to read and to do basic math, recognizes and names the flag of several countries, and although for some reason he has not done it in a long time, a month shy of turning 3 he was writing legibly most letters of the alphabet. Mind you I never taught him to read or write,or many of the things he knows. He did it on his own. Heck, no one in our family speaks Hebrew yet he learned the alphabet in that language just from watching a video. I know biomedics had a big

impact on my son's well being and progress because he was receiving ONLY that type of intervention for several months before we managed to get him started with OT, speech and ABA. Since autism comes in so many packages sort of speak, maybe biomedics will not have the same degree of impact on everyone but I think that if more people tried more aspects of biomedical intervention, not just the diet, they might get more pronounced results. This is coming from someone that never set a foot in a vitamin store or visited any place like WholeFoods (except for their bakery) until my son's autism!Good luck to all,Ida>> My son was just dx with autism recently. This is very strange: he > improved (tantrums and irritability) with gfcf, but minimally. > > After

reading McCarthy's book, I put him on probiotics. We saw > an improvement in eye contact almost immediately (within one to two > days). > > Then, after about two to three weeks we got brave enough to put him on > the yeast free diet. His eye contact improved almost 100%. > Hyperactivity almost disappeared. He began to point and clap and now > says "dada" and "this". He's stopped opening and closing doors and > began playing with toys. My husband and I were laughed at this week > and told to get a second opinion, "This child is not autistic!"> Producer Cell Email: Det You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dear , I commend you for your hard work! Believe me I understand your feelings of frustration. The full year of complete silence we had with Sebastian made me so scared and frustrated! I am trying to toilet train my son right now and I have gone to training sessions and everything but I feel like pulling out all my hairs everyday! I guess it doesn't help that I have pneumonia right now. .. I don't have an answer to your difficult question, I am constantly going through trial and error exercises with my son myself. Somethings that work great for my friend's son, don't help mine at all and vice versa. I can tell you what I have done so far and I can offer you my support, admiration and friendship to help you through everything you are going through with your precious one. This may sound weird but we were able to break through my son's barrier of

silence using video modeling. We discovered it by accident when my husband had to stay out of the country for 2 months and could only communicate with our son through YOUTUBE videos. For some reason Sebastian could not learn well when we tried to teach him to speak in person but when we used videos he started "getting it." At my request, Dad made a video for him showing him how he could request a cookie and I played the videos for him a few times a day and boy, a month later he started asking for the darn cookie!! We made a video of Dad reciting the alphabet and he learned it in a week! He is a very visual learner and I don't know what is your daughter's preferred method of learning but you could try it. (Too bad I can not use YOUTUBE to teach him what he needs to do in the toilet. At least not as specific as he needs it to be. LOL) I started Sebastian on a pro-biotic from Whole Foods and it helped but what really

changed his health was a pro-biotic called "Ther-Biotic Complete Powder" from Klaire LAbs. It is expensive but absolutely amazing!! But my son had chronic Gastrointestinal problems (sever diarrhea and cramps, malabsorption, inflammation of the intestines) and therefore the Pro-biotic really helped specially when combined with the Monolaurin-600 from the Key Company. But again, if your daughter doesn't have any of the health issues my son had been struggling with, I am not sure how much it will help. Other things I think have helped my son are the daily cod fish oil, liquid calcium-magnesium-zinc supplement, candida drops by Dr. Rydland (he had horrible yeast outbreaks), and a strong multi-vitamin supplement. He gets 2 hours of OT and 2 hours of Speech per week and I have an ABA teacher give him 4 hours therapy per week. This year I started introducing him to fun things with NT children to give him a chance to interact with

children of different speech abilities and it has been very good for him. He went to the Gymnastic class at the Parenting place (next to Baudhuin) and he goes to every basketball and soccer clinic I can find, is taking one-on-one swimming adaptive lessons in Plantation (which surprised me that has helped him a lot with some of his sensory issues), for month did gymnastics with NT children,and will start a month class on preparing him to play sports with other children his age. The city of Plantation is really good about providing these services at LOW cost and they have made an effort so far to include Sebastian even though he clearly is not NT. For example, I paid only $53 dollars for 6 swimming lessons with a teacher that has received training to deal with children and adults with special needs, not bad uh? We may have seen each other at School. My son goes there too. I have made a couple of

mom-friends there that have been a great source of support, information and companionship. We do activities together to promote the children's language and social development. For example, this month we are taking Dr. Greenspan's online Floortime seminar. Last month we took the children to the train at the Museum, and we'll take them to the new Miramar Water park soon Would you like to join us? And if any other parent is interested to join us, the more the merrier! You can email me privately at idajkessler@... . Best of luck! Ida wrote: Ida and others, I was moved by your emails of success with the GFCF Diet. My daughter has been on the diet for 6 months now and I've seen very little improvement. She's four, nonverbal and has some vocalization and pretty good eye contact, but she still doesn't say a word and is very hyper. I'm at a loss and am considering throwing in the towel on the diet. I believe I have been doing it right, have gone to support group meetings with others on the diet and even have the support of my pediatrician and family. My daughter has no allergies, no health issues, no leaky guy and transitioned very well from the goldfish-infested snack diet to one full of veggies, fruits and good stuff. She's

an excellent eater. Any suggestions? What Probiotics work for others? My daughter goes to Baudhuin and has speech and OT afterschool 3 days a week....any other suggestions on therapies and treatments that worked on their children, who may be similar to mine...I can't afford much more right now but would like to investigate other ways to help my daughter. It's overwhelming with Hyperbaric Chambers, ABA, DAN doctors,...I know all of our kids are different, but I'm running into a wall with my little one despite all of my efforts. I appreciate your suggestions. idajkessler <idajkessler> wrote: That is awesome!When we put our son on the GF/CF diet, I immediately saw improvement

in eye contact, language, and his self-injurious behavior stopped completely. At the time he was non-verbal and diagnosed with severe autism.When we combined the diet with removing from his diet all foods that he tested, even if just slightly, allergic to, and the ones we realized he could not tolerate, additing probiotics and other supplements including cod fish oil, zinc and a candida treatment, the difference has been inmense. His chronic diahrrea stopped. He got less yeast infections, became less hyper, more open to interacting with others and he began using phrases and sentences more so than single words. Interestingly, this week he had a diet accident at school and for 2 days he was obessed with opening and closing drawers. It is still clear to me by observing his behavior that my son has autism, I can not claim otherwise. But no one believes me when I tell them his diagnosis is "severe autism" with

"severe cognitive deficiencies". All his teachers and therapists say that he seems bright and high functioning to them. And academically, he does in some areas above his years. I really have never heard of a 3 year old with severe mental retardation that can count to 40 in English, and 20 in 2 other languages, recite the ABC in 3 languages, recites the days of the week and the months of the year in 2 languages, knows all his colors, 10 shapes, started to read and to do basic math, recognizes and names the flag of several countries, and although for some reason he has not done it in a long time, a month shy of turning 3 he was writing legibly most letters of the alphabet. Mind you I never taught him to read or write,or many of the things he knows. He did it on his own. Heck, no one in our family speaks Hebrew yet he learned the alphabet in that language just from watching a video. I know biomedics had a big

impact on my son's well being and progress because he was receiving ONLY that type of intervention for several months before we managed to get him started with OT, speech and ABA. Since autism comes in so many packages sort of speak, maybe biomedics will not have the same degree of impact on everyone but I think that if more people tried more aspects of biomedical intervention, not just the diet, they might get more pronounced results. This is coming from someone that never set a foot in a vitamin store or visited any place like WholeFoods (except for their bakery) until my son's autism!Good luck to all,Ida>> My son was just dx with autism recently. This is very strange: he > improved (tantrums and irritability) with gfcf, but minimally. > > After

reading McCarthy's book, I put him on probiotics. We saw > an improvement in eye contact almost immediately (within one to two > days). > > Then, after about two to three weeks we got brave enough to put him on > the yeast free diet. His eye contact improved almost 100%. > Hyperactivity almost disappeared. He began to point and clap and now > says "dada" and "this". He's stopped opening and closing doors and > began playing with toys. My husband and I were laughed at this week > and told to get a second opinion, "This child is not autistic!"> Producer Cell Email: Det You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Hi ,

You can get testing information and kits from great plains

laboratory. www.greatplainslaboratory.com/home.htm

The yeast free diet is the removal of yeast products in addition to

the GFCF diet. Some parents that have children with difficult yeast

issues try the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) as well.

The feingold diet is more to reduce hyperactivity and anxiety issues,

Just and FYI there have been many other issues that were addressed

with the feingold diet as well as the ones mentioned above, ie no

more bedwetting issues, better sleeping patterns, etc. Hope that

helps some.

Beth Vataker

> > > >

> >

> === message truncated ===

>

> __________________________________________________________

> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of

Blockbuster

> Total Access, No Cost.

> http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

helps some.

Beth Vataker

> > > >

> >

>

Blockbuster

> Total Access, No Cost.

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

helps some.

Beth Vataker

> > > >

> >

>

Blockbuster

> Total Access, No Cost.

>

Guest guest

Hi a,

Just and FYI the American academy of Pediatrics has recently approved

of the Feingold Diet as an intervention to try with ADHD people. The

web site is www.feingold.org It is the removal of salicylates from

the diet that helps with the ADHD symptoms. Feel free to email me for

any further information about the diet if you decide to move forward

with it. I think you mnay find it very beneficial for your son.

Most of the parents who utilize the feingold diet for their children

with ADHD do get good benefit from it. Beth

> > > >

> >

>

>

>

>

Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

>

Guest guest

Hi a,

Just and FYI the American academy of Pediatrics has recently approved

of the Feingold Diet as an intervention to try with ADHD people. The

web site is www.feingold.org It is the removal of salicylates from

the diet that helps with the ADHD symptoms. Feel free to email me for

any further information about the diet if you decide to move forward

with it. I think you mnay find it very beneficial for your son.

Most of the parents who utilize the feingold diet for their children

with ADHD do get good benefit from it. Beth

> > > >

> >

>

>

>

>

Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.