RemedySpot.com

Thank you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nadia ..

If you go to my main web site .. not the Lupus site .. you will find

all kinds of poetry.

Just scroll down to the contents tables on the first page ..

http://www.itzarion.com

writing helps keep me sane ..

well ... saner anyway .. smiles...

> ,

>

> Thank you! This is beautiful. I wish I had all your poems in a

book at my

> fingertips to pick my days up!

>

> Luv,

> Nadia :)

• 2 weeks later...

HI MM. I think I made the right choice on the job, at least I think I did.I figure I will net about 450.00 a month, and with my social security, I will be doing ok.And unless anything drastic happens, I think I can handle 15 hours a week. Plus this job is only about 10 to 15 minutes from my house .The earlier I start the better. I can start between 7 and 10 am. I like this, as I will not be late if I go at 9 instead of 7. Gives me a bit of time if I am having a bad morning, and mornings are always bad time for me. I will work 3 days a week.

I went to that bathroom this morning, and took care of usual businees, wiped and seen all that bright red blood again. I was like OMG! I just initally panicked. It did not do like it did last time, where it was like a faucet and went on for days on end .

I know the other night I was awaken out of a dead sleep with those horrible cramps and pain, and had to run for the bathroom, then I had no appetite again, and I was nauseated.

I had my MD appointment today. I am getting referred to a rheumy for one, had blood drawn, got scripts. He did give me the rx for armour thyroid, but I am going to hold off a bit before I start that. Being I am starting a new job, I do not want to start this right away. Been on the synthroid this long, so a bit longer is not going to make or break me at this point I guess.

I will wait until I am situated and comfortable at the new job, then I will start making the change to the armour thyroid, as there is a huge difference in them and the absorption rate, effect,ingredients, hormones, etc....

I also stated I wanted to go back on the plaquenil now. So, they are going to have me see a rheumy for this. I know I need my eyes checked as well.

Just as well, I am not going to start more than one new med at a time. Learned my leson on that.

He did what I called a "female prostate exam" today.

He said he could not get much stool, and there was a little blood. I said I am normally full of shit, but since I been on the throne so much, nothing left for him.:-)

I finally got him to laugh, gotta break them in I guess.

He is really stressed about my colon. He is on the colon, and I am like, can I have some restoril by the way? And, what are you going to do about this and that.....

He said he is a bit overwhelmed by my many issues. SO, we have agreed to address 2 issues per appointment. There is just too much ground to cover with a new doc.

He looked at a paper I gave him, and said , WOW! They need to find out what is up with these bouts of heart palpitations, he is really worried about my risk for colon CANCER, I told him to quit sounding like my damned mother! But, I did listen. I need to get records from CA GI, FC, ER, etc.... I do have the GI appt coming up this month. He also is wanting to know how much of some things going on with me are lupus related. He looked at my list of complaints, and he said , well lupus causes that ,and yeah, this, and not sure about this, etc...Running another ANA after he seen my inch thick labs. My ANA usually comes in at 1:640 homogenous pattern.

He said he was glad that my double strand dna was negative last check.

He asked how I knew I was having a flare. I said in the past I said I just felt like the hellacious flu coming on. I said, I get kind of slow, headache, queasy stomach, and that damned sensation that someone is scrubbing my skin from head to toe with rough sandpaper, hypersensitivity, and it comes on really fast sometimes, and I will suddenly feel like someone has shot me up with massive sleeping meds, and I am so tired I cannot move, then comes that telltale sign, the severe aching almost always starts in my feet, then bam! I am aching like I have the flu from HELL! ANd you cannot touch me.

So, I am lucky so far. I have not been denied any request for a med I have asked for, and they do question me briefly about why I want something, then I tell them ,and life goes on.He was not to keen on my taking klonopin and restoril , but I assured him that I never take any sleep meds for more than 3 nights, and it usually breaks my insomnia cycle by then.I showed him a bottle of ambien with one refill left on it and one restoril with one refill left on it. I let them expire . I am thinking in my head, WHAT AN IDIOT! I could have been stocked up! I did not notice the date I had to refill by, and lost out on it.

I was down for a flu shot on my lab papers, but when I got in there, I declined it.

I am still paranoid after last year. I never got that sick in my life than when I got that flu shot and that pnuemovax shot.

So, things are in the works, and now it is just about waiting for appointments, tests, etc... He wanted to move the GI stuff up, but I said it was on the 18th of this month, and hopefully by then, records will get in there from other places. Makes a big difference if I have those ready or not.

ANyhow. What did you ask me? for a book on my life? :-)

Love ya, Normi

----Original Message-----To: LUPIES <LUPIES >Date: Thursday, November 07, 2002 11:03 PMSubject: Re: Thank You>Hi, Normi. Good for you. Glad you took the one less physical. How is the >UC doing?>Didn't sound good last night. Let me know how you are. Love, MM>>

HI MM. I think I made the right choice on the job, at least I think I did.I figure I will net about 450.00 a month, and with my social security, I will be doing ok.And unless anything drastic happens, I think I can handle 15 hours a week. Plus this job is only about 10 to 15 minutes from my house .The earlier I start the better. I can start between 7 and 10 am. I like this, as I will not be late if I go at 9 instead of 7. Gives me a bit of time if I am having a bad morning, and mornings are always bad time for me. I will work 3 days a week.

I went to that bathroom this morning, and took care of usual businees, wiped and seen all that bright red blood again. I was like OMG! I just initally panicked. It did not do like it did last time, where it was like a faucet and went on for days on end .

I know the other night I was awaken out of a dead sleep with those horrible cramps and pain, and had to run for the bathroom, then I had no appetite again, and I was nauseated.

I had my MD appointment today. I am getting referred to a rheumy for one, had blood drawn, got scripts. He did give me the rx for armour thyroid, but I am going to hold off a bit before I start that. Being I am starting a new job, I do not want to start this right away. Been on the synthroid this long, so a bit longer is not going to make or break me at this point I guess.

I will wait until I am situated and comfortable at the new job, then I will start making the change to the armour thyroid, as there is a huge difference in them and the absorption rate, effect,ingredients, hormones, etc....

I also stated I wanted to go back on the plaquenil now. So, they are going to have me see a rheumy for this. I know I need my eyes checked as well.

Just as well, I am not going to start more than one new med at a time. Learned my leson on that.

He said he could not get much stool, and there was a little blood. I said I am normally full of shit, but since I been on the throne so much, nothing left for him.:-)

He is really stressed about my colon. He is on the colon, and I am like, can I have some restoril by the way? And, what are you going to do about this and that.....

He said he is a bit overwhelmed by my many issues. SO, we have agreed to address 2 issues per appointment. There is just too much ground to cover with a new doc.

He looked at a paper I gave him, and said , WOW! They need to find out what is up with these bouts of heart palpitations, he is really worried about my risk for colon CANCER, I told him to quit sounding like my damned mother! But, I did listen. I need to get records from CA GI, FC, ER, etc.... I do have the GI appt coming up this month. He also is wanting to know how much of some things going on with me are lupus related. He looked at my list of complaints, and he said , well lupus causes that ,and yeah, this, and not sure about this, etc...Running another ANA after he seen my inch thick labs. My ANA usually comes in at 1:640 homogenous pattern.

He asked how I knew I was having a flare. I said in the past I said I just felt like the hellacious flu coming on. I said, I get kind of slow, headache, queasy stomach, and that damned sensation that someone is scrubbing my skin from head to toe with rough sandpaper, hypersensitivity, and it comes on really fast sometimes, and I will suddenly feel like someone has shot me up with massive sleeping meds, and I am so tired I cannot move, then comes that telltale sign, the severe aching almost always starts in my feet, then bam! I am aching like I have the flu from HELL! ANd you cannot touch me.

So, I am lucky so far. I have not been denied any request for a med I have asked for, and they do question me briefly about why I want something, then I tell them ,and life goes on.He was not to keen on my taking klonopin and restoril , but I assured him that I never take any sleep meds for more than 3 nights, and it usually breaks my insomnia cycle by then.I showed him a bottle of ambien with one refill left on it and one restoril with one refill left on it. I let them expire . I am thinking in my head, WHAT AN IDIOT! I could have been stocked up! I did not notice the date I had to refill by, and lost out on it.

I was down for a flu shot on my lab papers, but when I got in there, I declined it.

I am still paranoid after last year. I never got that sick in my life than when I got that flu shot and that pnuemovax shot.

So, things are in the works, and now it is just about waiting for appointments, tests, etc... He wanted to move the GI stuff up, but I said it was on the 18th of this month, and hopefully by then, records will get in there from other places. Makes a big difference if I have those ready or not.

Love ya, Normi

----Original Message-----To: LUPIES <LUPIES >Date: Thursday, November 07, 2002 11:03 PMSubject: Re: Thank You>Hi, Normi. Good for you. Glad you took the one less physical. How is the >UC doing?>Didn't sound good last night. Let me know how you are. Love, MM>>

Love ya, Normi

Normi, So glad you are getting the medical attention you need. That is one

hurdle

almost jumped, and on to the next, huh? The job sounds ideal for you.

Flexible hours,

not too many of them, and fair pay. Good luck with that. Hugs, MM

Normi, So glad you are getting the medical attention you need. That is one

hurdle

almost jumped, and on to the next, huh? The job sounds ideal for you.

Flexible hours,

not too many of them, and fair pay. Good luck with that. Hugs, MM

• 6 years later...

Jan,

I wanted to say thank you for the file on retraining tastebuds you

posted some time ago. I have used it several times and I really like

it. It has been a help to several clients who felt hopeless because

they didn't like " healthy " foods. In many cases, I get clients to

season differently and the problem's solved. When that hasn't worked,

I went over the information you provided, and most have been receptive.

The content is entertaining and insightful and many times, they seemed

relieved to know that they don't have to live out the rest of their

lives hating every meal.

Thanks,

Christa Mathson, RD, LDN

Awww, thanks!

I sure have found the technique useful, thus, decided to write the article.

Jan

In a message dated 11/17/2008 12:04:18 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,

chmatheson@... writes:

Jan,

lives hating every meal.

Thanks,

Christa Mathson, RD, LDN

Jan Patenaude, RD, CLT

Consultant, Writer, Speaker

Director of Medical Nutrition

Signet Diagnostic Corporation

(Mountain Time)

Fax:

DineRight4@...

Mediator Release Testing and LEAP Diet Protocol for Irritable Bowel

Syndrome, Migraine, Fibromyalgia and more. Co-developer of Certified LEAP

Therapist

Training.

IMPORTANT - This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the

individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that

is

privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If

you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not

consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this

e-mail message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify

the sender immediately by e-mail and telephone ( toll free) and

destroy the transmitted information.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as

information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late,

incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability

for

any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a

result of e-mail transmission.

**************Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news &

more!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir=ht\

t

p://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)

Awww, thanks!

Jan

chmatheson@... writes:

Jan,

lives hating every meal.

Thanks,

Christa Mathson, RD, LDN

Jan Patenaude, RD, CLT

(Mountain Time)

Fax:

DineRight4@...

Therapist

Training.

is

for

more!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir=ht\

t

Awww, thanks!

Jan

chmatheson@... writes:

Jan,

lives hating every meal.

Thanks,

Christa Mathson, RD, LDN

Jan Patenaude, RD, CLT

(Mountain Time)

Fax:

DineRight4@...

Therapist

Training.

is

for

t