RemedySpot.com

Fw: [MoMAMissionPossible] Clintons plan................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ellen B. Blackburn www.thepuzzleplace.com

----- Forwarded Message ----To: MoMAMissionPossible Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:48:37 AMSubject: Re: [MoMAMissionPossible] Clintons plan................

Thanks Lois for sending this. I wonder though if Hillary gets elected and starts her Universal Health Care plan will we all loose the ability to refuse vaccines? I heard that under her plan if you refuse vaccines you will not get free health care. I also heard she is a big time pharmacy supporter (pharmacy whore as my husband puts it) and that she wants to take away any exemption to refuse vaccines (except medical exemptions) I personally think this sounds completely un-American to force people to take anything against their will. I am also curious to see if her plan is more to find that mysterious gene that is causing the autism rates to jump---we all know that it CANNOT be a genetic cause soley because there is no such thing as a gentetic epidemic. I hope her plan will look at the environmental aspects including all the preservatives and toxins in the vaccines.

Tina [MoMAMissionPossibl e] Clintons plan........ ........To: WACASAyahoogroups (DOT) com, H_A_P_P_Y_@yahoogro ups.com, AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) com, AutismMeds@yahoogro ups.com, MoMAMissionPossible @yahoogroups. com, landAutismRecov eryCoalition@ yahoogroups. com, MercuryFreeland @yahoogroups. com, "Jim Lynch (E-mail)" > Clinton also has a plan for autism: > http://www.hillaryc linton.com/ news/release/ view/?id= 4342 > > > > > Lois Noland > Always in search for the "cure"> > > > > Lois Noland> > I don't give in> I don't give up> And I

don't take no for an answer> Always looking for the "Cure"> > > > > > I don't give in> I don't give up> And I don't take NO for an answer.> > If God Brings you to it,> He will Bring you though it.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.